LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diaper Samples

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have gone to alot of the websites on this topic and lot of the websites only delievers to the usa only, or some dont do them at all, and others will a couple i got samples from , but thats it.

also i cant remember if its on here on the topic or not but this websites offers free samples of underjams, diapers etc.

http://www.drynites.co.uk/secure/free_sample.aspx<--- uk site of goodnites.com

http://www.goodnites.com/na/Bedwetting-Products/Offers/Free-Samples.aspx <-- not delivery in the uk.,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all~

I am looking to find a couple free samples that are shipped SUPER DISCRETELY :whistling: as I live in a rental house on someone elses property, and the mail generally comes to the landlord's house FIRST. :o I live in the US and as of the moment I have no job. Buying things like bottles, sippies, pacis/dummies, and baby food are no biggie for me cuz I just say I'm buying for my nephew. Diapers are a whole 'nother story! I hope to be able to have a job sometime in the near future, and then I can buy from whichever company I like the best. I would prefer companies who do NOT send catalogs, adverts, or what-have-you apart from the initial package for the reason stated above. Thanks so much all!! :baby_bottle:

• 1 month later...

No clue if this has been posted in the past, but figured I'd give heads up:

Like many on here I am sure, I've gotten HDIS sample packs in the past, but being short on cash until next month to get anything REALLY good, we went through them again (been years since we got any from them last time). You get 22 diapers for $9.95 (11 different types), plus a $1.95 order charge for handling, and free shipping. If you don't mind getting catalogs and such from them, it's not a bad deal. Could always contact them and ask them not to send anything, as you prefer to keep things discreet (their mail usually has "HDIS" on it, but packages don't).

I know HDIS is probably known to many of you, but the reason I post this is you can get it for free, besides the $1.95 fee. I just ordered a sample pack of mediums and a sample pack of large (because I don't mind diapers that are a little too large, and you can only order one sample pack per size per household), which is 44 diapers for $11.90 :D

If you only get one sample pack, you would only be paying $1.95 for them. The only downside is they put ugly stickers on them stating the brand/style/etc, and on occasion, they don't place them very well and can be in the middle of the diaper, which isn't the most comfortable place to have a thick sticker. I don't know if they changed this or not, but anytime I have gotten them in the past, they have been there. If I remember, I will post whether they still do or not

When you go to check out, enter the code 460888 and you should be good to go :D

Fair warning, some on retailmenot say the code didn't work for them, but worked just fine for me.

http://www.hdis.com/incontinence/variety-packs.html…

Code obtained from:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/hdis.com

• Like 1

No clue if this has been posted in the past, but figured I'd give heads up:

Like many on here I am sure, I've gotten HDIS sample packs in the past, but being short on cash until next month to get anything REALLY good, we went through them again (been years since we got any from them last time). You get 22 diapers for $9.95 (11 different types), plus a $1.95 order charge for handling, and free shipping. If you don't mind getting catalogs and such from them, it's not a bad deal. Could always contact them and ask them not to send anything, as you prefer to keep things discreet (their mail usually has "HDIS" on it, but packages don't).

I know HDIS is probably known to many of you, but the reason I post this is you can get it for free, besides the $1.95 fee. I just ordered a sample pack of mediums and a sample pack of large (because I don't mind diapers that are a little too large, and you can only order one sample pack per size per household), which is 44 diapers for $11.90 :D

If you only get one sample pack, you would only be paying $1.95 for them. The only downside is they put ugly stickers on them stating the brand/style/etc, and on occasion, they don't place them very well and can be in the middle of the diaper, which isn't the most comfortable place to have a thick sticker. I don't know if they changed this or not, but anytime I have gotten them in the past, they have been there. If I remember, I will post whether they still do or not

When you go to check out, enter the code 460888 and you should be good to go :D

Fair warning, some on retailmenot say the code didn't work for them, but worked just fine for me.

http://www.hdis.com/incontinence/variety-packs.html…

Code obtained from:

http://www.retailmen...m/view/hdis.com

Thanks for the tip, work great placed two different orders and each was $1.95 for 38 diapers, great deal.

Confused on the one sample pack per household and both of you said you ordered two???? :huh:

EDIT Figured it out, one per house same size, not different sizes... NICE!

Just did mine! whooo hooo.

The samples from HDIS do have the stickers on them still, but they seem like they are a little better than they used to be. They still tend to be in the crotch area, but haven't poked me yet or been bothersome.

If you try to pull them off the diaper, be careful, as it CAN rip the plastic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...