LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comedies

Since there is a nice horrorthread going on, why not start one with comedies as subject? :) What is you folks favorite comedies? Mine are as follows: Brass Eye, Jam, The Day Today, The Pink Panther movies featuring Sellers, The Naked Gun Series, The first Airplane,Ali G, Big Train, Seinfeld, King of Queens, quite a few Chevy Chase films, and probably a few more that don`t come to mind just now.

Comedies.

I guess my favorite three would be:

1. The Jerk - Steve Martin's earlier works, really funny.

2. White Castle - I've never laughed so hard, I don't usually enjoy the drug humor but oh my god.

3. Court Jester - A really old movie with alot of tongue twisters, sue me I'm a big fan of old stuff.

In no particular order :

Detroit Rock City, This Is Spinal Tap, Trick Or Treat, The (California) Bikinshop, Spaceballs, Charly Chaplin Movies, Laurel & Hardy movies, Louis De Funes movies, Married.....With Children, Hogan's Heroes, Rock'N'Roll Highschool, Dinner For One, Pop Rocks!

In no particular order :

Detroit Rock City, This Is Spinal Tap, Trick Or Treat, The (California) Bikinshop, Spaceballs, Charly Chaplin Movies, Laurel & Hardy movies, Louis De Funes movies, Married.....With Children, Hogan's Heroes, Rock'N'Roll Highschool, Dinner For One, Pop Rocks!

Charlie Chaplin???? You gotta be kidding??? Hes one of the most unfunny people ever. Although i will give him credit for doing the dictactor which was very clever, even more so due to the year it was written/filmed. But apart from that i did to qoute his most common telegram message

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please. Stop"

Charlie Chaplin???? You gotta be kidding??? Hes one of the most unfunny people ever. Although i will give him credit for doing the dictactor which was very clever, even more so due to the year it was written/filmed. But apart from that i did to qoute his most common telegram message

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please. Stop"

He, he, agree. Chaplin isn`t a favorite with me either, no. But your "please, please"-quote, that`s from Black Adder, right? Also excellent comedy which deserves a place on my list :)

I think one of my favorite scenes in a comedy must be a scene from The Naked Gun 2. The scene where Priscilla Presleys character is standing in the shower humming the tune Memories, a hitman enters the bathroom ready to whack her, but then he gets so emotional by her singing that he gets tears in his eyes, starts singing along louder and louder, of course blowing his whole mission! Truly hilarious and unforgettable. :)

I enjoy Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Marx Brothers, Benny Hill, Naked Gun, The Three Stooges, Spaceballs, Hardware Wars, Closet Cases of the Nerd Kind, The Addams Family, Triplets of Belleville, Aardman Animations films like Wallace & Gromit, and Mr. Bean.

Has anyone seen Tank Girl? It looks like a fun movie to watch...

I enjoy Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Marx Brothers, Benny Hill, Naked Gun, The Three Stooges, Spaceballs, Hardware Wars, Closet Cases of the Nerd Kind, The Addams Family, Triplets of Belleville, Aardman Animations films like Wallace & Gromit, and Mr. Bean.

Has anyone seen Tank Girl? It looks like a fun movie to watch...

Monty Python - classic and unmissable in my opinion. Thanks for reminding me!

John Cleese from MP also starred in Fawlty Towers on British TV (did it cross the Atlantic?) Priceless! Only 12 episodes were made but every one a winner I reckon.

D :lol: lly

Since there is a nice horrorthread going on, why not start one with comedies as subject? :) What is you folks favorite comedies? Mine are as follows: Brass Eye, Jam, The Day Today, The Pink Panther movies featuring Sellers, The Naked Gun Series, The first Airplane,Ali G, Big Train, Seinfeld, King of Queens, quite a few Chevy Chase films, and probably a few more that don`t come to mind just now.

Revenge of the nerds, Airplane and Scary Movie.

Comedies eh...First off I can't believe that no one has mentioned either Caddyshack and Ghostbusters yet. Those, in addition to my personal favorites of UHF, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Young Frankenstein, and Office Space.

I could go on, but I wanna see what others have in mind too ^_^.

Matthew

Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness are like a mix between horror and comedy, and it actually blends quite well

Same with Toxic Avenger series,

oh ya here's a diaper reference for everybody

Toxic Avenger: Citizen Toxie, it has a diaper gang that takes over a schoolroom of mentally handicapped kids, pretty funny anyways check it out

• 1 year later...

Comic Relief ... runaway train ... 2mato - tamottoe ...

I know what I know. Just because you don’t know what I know, doesn’t mean I don’t know what I know. I know you don’t know what I know, but I don’t know what you want me to do about what you don’t know. You know, I don’t know the exact amount of my knows against your knows; it just goes to show, you don’t really know what you know until you can show others what you know against their knows; so they say. Then they all collaborate together, comparing and contrasting to see if what you know and what they know match up. It usually turns out that your knows and their knows, and sometimes my knows, have some similarities; however, those in-the-know about such things won’t really need to validate their knows against anyone else’s knows. Although, those that don’t need validation tend to be way too secure in themselves than they ought to be; you know?

Comic Relief ... runaway train ... 2mato - tamottoe ...

I know what I know. Just because you don’t know what I know, doesn’t mean I don’t know what I know. I know you don’t know what I know, but I don’t know what you want me to do about what you don’t know. You know, I don’t know the exact amount of my knows against your knows; it just goes to show, you don’t really know what you know until you can show others what you know against their knows; so they say. Then they all collaborate together, comparing and contrasting to see if what you know and what they know match up. It usually turns out that your knows and their knows, and sometimes my knows, have some similarities; however, those in-the-know about such things won’t really need to validate their knows against anyone else’s knows. Although, those that don’t need validation tend to be way too secure in themselves than they ought to be; you know?

Somehow I understood that....LMAO! :band: I'm shocked nobody has said Dazed'n'Confused.......

• 4 months later...