LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Wellness Brief News

I don't see why they just didn't use dry 24/7's! they would last the entire voyage!

And would have no need to be so :P

I don't know about that. Some of the things those astronauts have to endure might require a diaper for heavy duty use! Like take offs and landings.....never mind space walks...the take off is enough to get you to fill your pants alone! :P I don't see why they just didn't use dry 24/7's! they would last the entire voyage! :thumbsup:

I don't see why they just didn't use dry 24/7's! they would last the entire voyage!

I don't know about that. Some of the things those astronauts have to endure might require a diaper for heavy duty use! Like take offs and landings.....never mind space walks...the take off is enough to get you to fill your pants alone! :P I don't see why they just didn't use dry 24/7's! they would last the entire voyage! :thumbsup:

My point was that Wellness didn't have to be as good as a MAG. I am sure those were better than a Wellness. But as never used one of the MAG's I can't say for sure. :P As I understand those were worn for take off, landing, and space walks which could be over 8 hours. So they had to put in a fair amount of percentage beyond that. I know a wellness can last forever but then again they weren't around when this thing started, so scratch them. I have to wonder though. Was the SAP process invented partly in a space environment or due to a space experiment. :huh ?

Some of the things those astronauts have to endure might require a diaper for heavy duty use!

Correct, once astronauts suit up they are going to be in those suits for several hours... and lieing on their backs with feet up, as the seats are oriented in spacecraft, makes the body go into fluid elimination overdrive... astronauts can lose up to a gallon of fluid by the time they take off.

They have one of the original M.A.G. diapers on display at the new Air and Space museum in DC. Got to see it up close.

Says right on the display they were mainly for females as men used condom caths and leg bags. Nowadays they all wear regular commercial diapers.

The one I saw was made in 83 and fitted for Sally Ride. (Actually Says "Size: S. Ride" on the label.)

So in terms of the original news that started this thread, I'm looking forward to their new diaper. Even with their questionable claims and advertising, I'm always up for something new. I just looked at the first post and they claim that they're more absorbant that Molicare or Abena. Maybe they're talking about the lowest end Molicare and Abena because they certainly don't even approach the Mol Super Plus and the Abena X-Plus.

So in terms of the original news that started this thread, I'm looking forward to their new diaper. Even with their questionable claims and advertising, I'm always up for something new. I just looked at the first post and they claim that they're more absorbant that Molicare or Abena. Maybe they're talking about the lowest end Molicare and Abena because they certainly don't even approach the Mol Super Plus and the Abena X-Plus.

Here I go again, I should work for them :P But hey, I wear Molicares top of the line and I have worn X-pluses too. I think these diapers are as good if not a bit better. So I guess opinions vary ;)

These are definitely not up to par with a premium thick diaper like Dry, Molicare or X-plus... but they're not designed to be. I use them mainly during the daytime and they are great in that respect.

If you are looking for thick and thirsty super waddle go somewhere else... if you want a solid performer daytime diaper that fits securely and holds up to rigorous activity then give these a try.

I would say though, for me anyway, other similar thickness diapers like the Molicare Supers, Tena Maxi, or even Tranquility ATN are better. That said I like the extra variety these offer and look forward to seeing what changes they make.

Hey DD is that the new museum that is out by Dulles ?

Don't know the area, but it is the new one, not the downtown dc one. I took some close up pics that are still on my camera. Really cool museum. Went to see the space shuttle, the diaper was near it.