LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Thoughts And Need Some Ideas..

One thing that I have been having issues with is at nighttime my diaper itches me when I sleep (you know in that area)...what remedies could I do at home to help with the itching?

I also have anxiety at night when I am wearnig my diaper...I get anxious if I do not have it on but if I have it on at night, I have trouble wetting myself lying down..What can I do to help myself feel more at ease and be able to wet myself more easily in a sleeping position? Any ideas?

What things can I do in the privacy of my own home (in my diaper) to feel more like a baby? I have a mommy already but sometimes I can't be with mommy and I need to know the things that I can do when by myself to feel more babied.. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated to this. I already have a pacifier and will lay down and suck on it..I also spank myself at times when I am not doing 'big girl' things. I will do this with my hands, a belt, and with a wooden hairbrush...

Also, part of my fear with wetting my diaper at nighttime is making a mess in my bed...the last time, I had to wet myself (I had to go realllllly badly), I got it all over and had to clean my bed a lot...and it took a lot of time to clean up..

What's the best way to do diaper changes? I like to lay down and do it with my legs up behind me just as a baby would get diapered but it's really hard for me to do...any ways to make this easier for me?

And lastly, I'd like to meet some new FEMALE friends on here...All the Daddy's make me feel uncomfortable... All they want is to try to hook up with me in this creepy way and it's really a bothersome feeling. I need some girlfriends on here that wear diapers...If you want to pm me and get to know me, I'd really love that..While, I do have some great female diaper friends already, I'd really like the opportunity to get to know more of you....Anyway, pm me if you want to chat. Would love to get to know you. :-)

Thanks so much. Hope all my questions didn't seem a lot in this one post but I am having trouble concentrating right now and it was just easier for me to put it all in one place.

Thanks so much.

Huggles

I can't say much to help with itches and wetting in a sleeping position, but I'd love to chat at you more and be friands on here if you would like. I have the same problems with males on here.

Something that would make me feel really babyish would be to spank myself while having the diaper on. Another thing to do is to cause yourself to have accident or cause some trouble while your mommy is away and wait for her return.

Interesting thoughts. Can not help you on the itching... other than have you tried powder? Probably a dumb question to ask people who like to wear diapers. I had a huge anxiety when I first started wearing diapers to bed, yep leakage was my concern. Getting the right diaper was the key for me, being I move a lot in the bed when i sleep, so I have been told.

Sleep and diapers, first I would start on my back, and by morning time I would wake up on my stomach. I too had trouble wetting, but would drink plenty of fluids and slip on the plastic pants over the diaper at first. It took some time to get use to, but after time was able to wet and mess with no problems. Being on my side is easier to wet than on my back.

Messy beds, well if it is not to hot where you live try plastic pants. Makes the clean ups go away.

laying down is the easiest way to change a diaper, however ABRI wings disposable diapers have vulcro tabs, you can actually stand up and change this diaper. I have seen people stand up against the wall and change their diapers..... really though having someone else change you is the preferred method.

Get some onesies, baby bottles and try them out....

Enjoy!!!!

Thanks for all that. I do use powder and that doesnt seem to do much for the itching..I don't own any baby plastic pants...but maybe Ill try tonight wearing doible pants over my diaper and then put a towel down on my bed...and see if I can wet better that way. I am sure I am just anxious about wetting my bed and the mess that it makes...I tense up, I know...and think too hard when I am trying to wet myself....standing up and sitting is the easiest for me..when I lay on my stomach, I find that I have to push on my bladder to wet...same with lying down. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Itching may be caused by the type of diaper you're using. I get a bit of it from wearing cloth diapers but I have learned to 'overlook' it like I do with my arthritis :whistling: It doesn't make it stop but it keeps it from being a problem ;) More than the usual itching is my first sign of a rash beginning :( so then I change to different diapers after a good cleaning which so far has solved this infrequent problem. It's a lot more getting used to things that lets you really enjoy being diapered, and it takes time and patience before most of us can easily pee whatever the position we're in. Just keep at it and concentrate on the good parts and in time you will get what you want :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I know sometimes I get the onset of irritation. I believe it is just something about some brands of disposables and perhaps a chemical used in the manufacturing coupled with being wet and just irritating me a bit. I just use a over the counter Hydrocortisone creme and it usually fixes the problem.

As far as the wetting that is a mental block you have to overcome with time. By knowing that is okay and safe to wet should help solve that..Disposable bed pads (http://www.goodnites.com/our-products/goodnites-bedmats/?WT.mc_id=GNG&WT.srch=1 ) are a quick way to neutralize your nighttime worries and will make bed wearing and wetting safe in your mind. This might help speed up you bedwetting problems. They are also a neat changing pad.

To feel a little more babyish, try to just wet yourself at the first hint of needing to go, instead of waiting and holding out with a flood. As I am mostly incontinent I find this still makes me feel more like a baby who just wets constantly through the hours till the diaper is maxed out. Wearing just a short shirt with a slightly damp diaper makes me feel more like a baby all the time. Having your mommie constantly feeling your diaper for how wet is really fun. The crotch grouping and little comments along the way till you get to change time are fun and very nurturing to me. Drinking from a bottle and wetting at the same time with mommies watching are so much fun.

The rustle of the diaper is great, but for me plastic panties can add to the baby feeling with there own distinct rustle and feel. Getting a cute baby print or even a cute pair of them in rumba pantie style with a short nitie would be very babyish looking and might help you get into the roll. Andothe thing if you can find them is the shoe string keeper thing that we used to use on baby shoes. The ones with little bells on them.:) that way as you walk or move the little bells ring out to remind you that your a baby. Sometimes even if your not ready taking a small bit of warm water down the front or back of your diaper to help it along to the first wet is a pretty good feeling.

Also this is fun if you have your mommies just come up and poor it into your diaper and comment on it with something like: Ut-ohs baby has some wet pampers now. She has to go pee-pees to make them happy pampers now! :) Then we will put on some new pampers for you! " Something along those lines. I carry a baby blanket with me and a paci, and just walk around the house in a diaper and a shirt. With little pats from mommy on my diaper when I walk by. Coloring and drawing and other things that little ones do untill mommie can be there with you helps as well.

I can diaper myself laying sitting or standing, with your bum trapping the diaper leaning against a wall or counter till you get it taped. Sitting isn't the best way I have found but if you have to do it sitting or laying down, I found the best fit is obtained by doing the bottom tapes first then stand and pull up the diaper firmly in both front and back then tape the top up tight.

Trusting your diaper for it's intended purpose, as in, making sure you have a really good diaper such as Moli's, Bambino or Dry247's goes a long way to wetting and feeling babyish and easing your mind on wetting alone and not worrying about getting anything wet except your diaper. Other than that, have fun and stay wets. :)

Kitty45, the itching could be from the type of diaper you are wearing or it could be the hint of diaper rash. I tend to use lotramin for itching when I get that feeling it usually the start of a yeast infection/diaper rash for me. Fro me though I am on so many medications that it makes my bottom really sensitive to rash.

Anxiety over wetting while sleeping is natural and as you become more comfrotable with wetting while lying down it will become more natural. If you are concerned with a messy bed as everyone can be, then make your bed wet safe. Our bed is like a big diaper and is totally protected from wetting accidents. First the whole mattress is in a zipped plastic mattress protector. Then there is a mattress pad, follwed by waterproof pads. If a diaper leaks in the bed then usually it is just the pads that have to go in the wash with the sheets. Occasionally, all the layers need to be cleaned and the plastic waterproof layer needs to be cleaned. The goodnights pads are a good idea but be careful with the sticky pads that keep it in place. I bought a package and when we were camping in our house waiting for our household goods to be delievered, I put one on the sleeping bag and then when I went to take it off, it was stuck and the sticky pads made a huges sticky mess on the sleepin bag. Now I use them without stickint them in place.

I am able to change my diaper while standing up, laying down or half sitting. Because I wear 24/7 I have learned to be flexible in how I change my diaper. You willfind with time that you will be able to change your diaper in different postions as well. I find it easier to change while standing up but there are times when I just want the more natural lying down change.

As for feeling or acting more babish, I keep my blankie and bear close by and have pacifiers. I have toys and coloring books that I use. I also use bottles, sippy cups and will eat with toddler plates and bowls and use bibs when I eat. I will also eat baby food on occasion. I wear a diaper and a tee shirt when I am at home and have a few onsies as well. For me being babish is natural as that is the comfort zone for me. While I need to have my adult side, I am more comfortable being little.

I understand about the creepy daddies but there are some really nice guys on here. I still am careful about posting on here because even though my profile says that I am happily married to my daddy, I still will get guys who want me to be there friend/mommy. I have met in person some of the grat guys on here a couple of weeks ago so I know that not all the guys or daddies are creepy.

Have fun and try to relax and let go. Once you find diapers that you trust and are comfortable wetting in then you will find that things come naturally.

I remember reading sometime ago in an old DPF posting that vaseline was good for baby girls, as it creates a moisture barrier to prevent itchiness from dampness and the off Ph of body fluids.

And for me, thich cloth diapers and oversized plastic pants are the only way I feel confident about wetting in bed. Theyre also very babyish :)

I actually was breaking out on my bottom with what looked like acne. It itched, too, and I thought it might have been because of the brand of diaper I was using at the time. Next time I went into the drug store I asked the pharmacist about it and she told me use a hydrocortizone cream over the area that was breaking out and to change to a different brand of diaper to see if that helped. I was wearing more often back then so I'm not sure if it was the brand of diaper or not. I had that problem for at least a year off and on, but it has cleared up and I haven't gotten that "acne" since. When I used to work in a grocery store many years ago, we had some customers who could only use plain white toilet paper from a specific company because the dyes and perfumes in many brands would cause their skin to break out. Try changing brands of diapers and see if that helps. I don't really know what diaper I was using back then but I think it was Attends plastic backed with 3 tapes and elastic waist front and back.

I believe its walgreens that sells waterproof absorbent chux pads for adults that are reusable if you wet them throw them in the washer/dryer and back on the bed they keep your bed dry, between the ones the Nurses "accidentally" gave me to take home from being in the Hospital and the ones that i have purchased i must have 30 of these things in my linen closet , and if none of the other suggestions scratch that itch i might suggest asking your doctor for a tube of Lidocaine 5% ointment or EMLA Cream if you wear disposables, if you wear cloth make that lidocaine 5% gel because it is petrolatum free so it will not ruin your rubber/plastic pants.

Nappy