LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Top 10 Favorite Tv Shows?

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

ok...im pretty sue this isnt a repost...im curious what everyone's top 10 favorite TV shows are? mine are(in no particular order)

House

CSI:

CSI: Miami

CSI: New York

NCIS

The Apprentice

The Amazing Race

Masterminds

The Fabulous Life

America's Most Wanted

mine are in no particular order:

Married.....with children

Fallguy

The Unknown Stuntman

Dukes Of Hazzard

Crazy Like A Fox

M.A.S.H.

Hogan's Heroes

Black Sheep Squadron

and some comic stripes such as Donald Duck, Garfield, The Flintstones, Tom & Jerry and Roadrunner

The O.C

Friends (I still love it even though it isn’t on anymore)

Will and Grace

Shipwrecked (Although there is only a couple of weeks left in the series. It is a reality about a two groups of people on two islands. They have to compete to get the most new people to their island)

Scrubs

Punk’d

8 Simple Rules (I know it was cancelled in America ages ago, but we are just getting the third series over here)

The Partridge Family (My mum used to watch it when it was on in the 1970’s, and now I have the box sets of series 1 and 2)

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

I also like some of the soaps that are played over here: Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale. Which one I like depends on the different storylines at the time, but I have been watching Coronation Street the longest.

Guest diamondback688

you see...thats the only reason i dont want to live in england...you guys are still having to watch like the 4th season of CSI and the second season of CSI miami and the 1st season of CSI NY...all of which i already have bought on DVD...

you see...thats the only reason i dont want to live in england...you guys are still having to watch like the 4th season of CSI and the second season of CSI miami and the 1st season of CSI NY...all of which i already have bought on DVD...

I don't watch any of those shows, but I have a multi-region DVD player, so if a box set came out in America that I really wanted, then I could just get it from Amazon.com and have it shipped over. I did that when i got The O.C second series as the American version had loads of special features, compared to about two on the English version.

Guest diamondback688

yea...i saw the seasons of CSI when i was in a bookstore in london...ma are they expensive...and they come on 2 different sets for one season...we can buy the whole first season for like 75 bucks...i saw one half of the first season was that much over there...

yea...i saw the seasons of CSI when i was in a bookstore in london...ma are they expensive...and they come on 2 different sets for one season...we can buy the whole first season for like 75 bucks...i saw one half of the first season was that much over there...

Boxsets do tend to be really expensive over here. I don't tend to buy them in shops, I just buy them online. Sometimes they do realise a boxset in two parts. Like with Lost, they released the first half and loads of people bought it, then later on they released the second part, and another set with all the episodes. It could be that people over here aren't used to so many episodes in a series. Apart from a couple of shows, most things have very few episodes in each series. Anywhere from 4 to about 10 or 12 compared to over 20 in most American things. Certianly those I watch anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Boys and Gurls!,

I really have alot of favorite T.V. shows, but I guess u asked for 10.

1. 24; I love this show, I watch it religiously

2. Saturday Night Live; Another show I really love! I like the seasons from the late 80's and early 90's. I have The Best of Adam Sandler, The Best of Chris Farley, The Best of Eddie Murphy, The Best of Phil Hartman, and The Bad Boys of Saturday Night Live.

3. The Simpsons; I love the Simpsons! I have alot of simpsons memoribilia, including a Simpsons trivia game, which I always win!

4 .Blue Collar Comedy; This is another show I love, the redneck yard of the week, the redneck dictionary; one word I love is "feature": Two men are sitting on the couch. One guy puts his feet on the coffee table, the other guy said " Man your feature sink!"

5.That 7o's Show.

6. My Name is Earl

7. Charmed, I really think the girls on this show are hot!

8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edtion

9. I like watching the speed channel on satilite, I'm just a big gearhead!

10. The Bernie Mack Show; I also think his wife on the show is hot! :thumbsup:

Top ten eh? I might not have that many....

1: Stargate SG1 is my current fave. Buying all the seasons on DVD.

2: Stargate Atlantis....Hmmm, is there a pattern here?

3: 24.....Shoot em in the knee Jack!!!!

4: Lost. Kinda fun in a wierd sort of way.

5: Supernatural. Probably should be a bit higher on the list...

6: Firefly. This would be my fave if it were still on.

7: Dr Who. The new, modern version.

I like documentaries too. Especially ones about travel and exploring such as 'Long Way Round' and the 'Lonely Planet' series.

Do I even have 10? Let me think.

House - Who doesn't love a Pragmatic Cynical Doctor... And blood and surgery?

Bones - Who doesn't love an antisocial researcher who solves mysteries? Titles could use a good bit of work though.

Stargate SG1 - I catch it every once in a while, its still alright even though the Gould are somewhat gone-ish.

Firefly - I don't fucking care if its not around anymore... Space Western FTW.

Family Guy - I laugh.

Robot Chicken - I laugh more.

Mind of Mencia - Carlos is my fecking hero, Free Speech FTW!

Daily Show - Have always been a fan of this one.

Avatar the Last Air Bender - God damn this is like the last good American cartoon.

Harvey Birdman - I laughed a third time.

Guest diamondback688

im not to fond of Bones...i dont know why, because i am into all the forensics shows...i think it might be because they have the Forensics of CSI: and the dialogue of West Wing, which i dont watch...because if i remember correctly bones is produced by the same person that produced west wing...or something like that...both of my parents watch bones religiously...

1. 24 - Addictive, exciting and extremely well made.

2. Lost - So damm mysterious, with so many cliffhangers...I have to watch to see what happens.

3. The Office - Best sitcom ever.

4. Curb your Enthusiasm - Hilarious and uncomfortable.

5. Spaced - Cult Brtish pop-culture comedy

6. The Mighty Boosh - Another cult pop-culture comedy, but way weirder than Spaced.

7. The Daily Show - I jsut wish there was a version for Britain.

8. When Louis met... - Great documentary series.

9. Prison Break - I love the intricate plotlines.

10. The old Batman series - Camp, OTT and utterly hilarious.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Robot Chicken

The Oblongs

Morel Oral

South Park

Family Guy

Cops

Little House on the Prarie (I know I know) :P

Anything on the History Channel

Anything on the Discovery Channel

Wow, I like alot of animated shows, Thats the first time I ever wrote down all my favorite TV shows!

• 2 weeks later...

No particular order:

* Wonder Showzen

* Drawn Together

* South Park (though its starting to suck)

* Aqua Teen Hunger Force

* The Boondocks

* Inked

* Miami Ink

* Foster's Home for Imaginery Friends

* shit on History Channel (long as it's something I find interest in)

* King of Cars

No particular order:

Fullmetal Alchemist

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Fushigi no umi no Nadia

Desperate Housewives

Queer as Folk

Star Trek TNG

Babylon 5

Simpsons

South Park

Stargate (both series)

and some more I guess, but that's already 10

ok...im pretty sue this isnt a repost...im curious what everyone's top 10 favorite TV shows are? mine are(in no particular order)

House

CSI:

CSI: Miami

CSI: New York

NCIS

The Apprentice

The Amazing Race

Masterminds

The Fabulous Life

America's Most Wanted

NOt the American version of the Appentice?? That hair do guy is insane...what does he think he looks like. Isn't that the type of hairdo you get done free from some appentice hair styliest in thier first week of learning???

mine are in no particular order:

Married.....with children

Fallguy

The Unknown Stuntman

Dukes Of Hazzard

Crazy Like A Fox

M.A.S.H.

Hogan's Heroes

Black Sheep Squadron

and some comic stripes such as Donald Duck, Garfield, The Flintstones, Tom & Jerry and Roadrunner

Damn that list reads like a whats what is cheap tacky tv from years gone by. Although i sorta remember vaguely liking Hoga's heros. Used to like mash and loved Married with children...well the early ones it got worse as bud got old. But yea the earlt ones were way cool

Damn your living in the past..ever heard of technology. Use your noggin guv'nor

1. 24 - Addictive, exciting and extremely well made.

2. Lost - So damm mysterious, with so many cliffhangers...I have to watch to see what happens.

3. The Office - Best sitcom ever.

4. Curb your Enthusiasm - Hilarious and uncomfortable.

5. Spaced - Cult Brtish pop-culture comedy

6. The Mighty Boosh - Another cult pop-culture comedy, but way weirder than Spaced.

7. The Daily Show - I jsut wish there was a version for Britain.

8. When Louis met... - Great documentary series.

9. Prison Break - I love the intricate plotlines.

10. The old Batman series - Camp, OTT and utterly hilarious.

Yea "when Lous met" ..he demands answers for being soooo meek

No particular order:

Fullmetal Alchemist

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Fushigi no umi no Nadia

Desperate Housewives

Queer as Folk

Star Trek TNG

Babylon 5

Simpsons

South Park

Stargate (both series)

and some more I guess, but that's already 10

Everyone should have the Simpsons listed. Shame on those who don't. Desperate housewives is cool. Queer as folk...well what can i say except i hope thats the British version as the US version sucks big time. Sister won the box of DVD's of that together with a Lesbien weekend away with yourgirlfrind thing at hotel etc. But she gave that back to the people who where going the comp ..so the next runner up got that

CSI, Las Vegas

CSI, New York

NICS

Nash Bridges

King of Queens

Senifield

2 and half men

OC

Beverly Hills 90210

CHiPs

:roflmao:

chips damn

(refuses to ask the "do you like men in uniform" question)

:roflmao:

Is only one reason i can see why anyone could like that show........

must have been the big bikes

Top 10 TV shows.....

1. Eastenders

2. The Apprentice

3. Deal or No Deal

4. Emmerdale

5. Coronation Street

6. Life of Grime

7. House Doctor

Thats it I am afraid

Sheesh theres always one posting to the wrong thread.......This should have been in the "7 Favorite Tv Shows" thread!!!!

Everyone should have the Simpsons listed. Shame on those who don't. Desperate housewives is cool. Queer as folk...well what can i say except i hope thats the British version as the US version sucks big time. Sister won the box of DVD's of that together with a Lesbien weekend away with yourgirlfrind thing at hotel etc. But she gave that back to the people who where going the comp ..so the next runner up got that

I like the US version of qaf alot, it's fun to watch - not the deepest going storyline (besides the dicks, lol) but the characters are great.