LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attacked On Tumblr.

Now, as we all know people of the internet who do not understand or comprehend our lifestyle/fetish/way of living and enjoyment like to harass, attack and call us out for being sickos, and wrong, and f'd up etc.

I have a tumblr specifically just for my ABDL side. I post, and reblog others. (Maybe I'm following some of you, who knows!) :thumbsup:

This morning I got a nice lovely message from someone who called me a sicko, pathetic, and that I need to stop my fetish including calling my girlfriend weird because I had mentioned I have a week coming up alone with her and get to wear all week while her family is away on vacation.

Anyway, I'm not looking for sympathy or remorse, I'm not hurt at all by it, and promptly replied nicely and told them what they said to me had no effect on me and that they wasted their time expressing their opinion to me. I finished my reply with "Have a nice day :)" reversing the reaction he or she probably wanted. I actually had to get a laugh out of it, because we all know how people of the internet are, those dang trolls... And then I go and check out this person's profile who didn't send me an Anonymous message, and they had photos of ABDL photos as well! I don't know if it was a tumblr to "out" all the fetishes people think are weird, but I didn't get it.

Anyone else have been attacked on a website, social networking site, other forum, etc? I'm proud to be a DL and not one person, in person or online will ever take that pride away and I will never dwell on what people's opinions are of our life. Just thought I'd share and see if anyone else has been through this.

Never been harassed for this since this is my only persona that has any involvement in DL activities. My other personas have completely different lives. I've been harassed in another persona for some non-fetish pictures I posted of an event I attended. Didn't bother me in the least. They were my photos that I took of something I attended. They accused me of faking them or trying to create something that didn't really happen. Weird how some people call BS on things they know nothing about and have no experience with.

As you already have, let it roll off your back like it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.

Haha for someone who says "I myself have no interest in the fetishes posted here" he sure does have a lot of AB stuff and most of them captioned.

oh no i understand and rightly so! lol... just you gotta do what will piss them off the most, adn while youa re right being polite will piss them off, not as much as just walking away like you never heard.

Yep. Someone once sent me an email when he managed to find my story forum where I kept my stories. But somehow he knew what my stories were about but yet I find it interesting he said he couldn't even read them and they freaked him out. Then he told me I must be ugly and fat if I can write like that and not have a picture of me on any of those "nerdy" sites but my cat.

Funny how you have to have up a real photo of you to show you are for real. But anyone can use a fake photo.

When you open a door to the world, people can pass through in both directions :rolleyes: I admire those who are open about being ABDL. That takes a lot of courage and has value which spreads to us all :thumbsup: But it also leaves you open to criticism and attack :( Once the door is opened it can't be closed well afterward- there will always be those who remember what transpired and the internet will always have a record of it :oAny form of social networking opens doors widely- too wide for my liking :bash: I don't want to waste my time defending against any attack so I don't offer a target for that. I lay low, fly under the radar, and am ready for whatever happens anyway. I feel for those wrongfully attacked, but I have no sympathy for them if they cannot handle it- they opened the door for that and they should have known what they were doing before they opened it <_<

Too much of the social networking automatically connects you to things you may not want to be connected to. It's relatively easy for people online who desire it to connect you with things you didn't want known to them. I'm not at all technically minded when it comers to the internet but even stupid me can find many ways to connect things to people which they wanted to keep separated :ph34r: I am in the smallest of minority's but I do not have and will never have a Facebook account, a Linkedin account, a Tumbler account, or any other kind of social networking page. To me, they are not worth the trouble they almost always bring because I don't need any more trouble in my life that it already gives me without them :bash:

Do as you wish, but don't cry to me when that brings you unwanted results <_<You should know what you're doing before you do it or not do it at all B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

You can compartmentalize your life and keep it separate. I've done it for decades now. I have this persona that has no links/contacts/emails in common with my others. Not my real name and I've move my address to a different suburb city that is close by but not mine. I never email to/from my other personas and I use different browsers on different computers. I can blow this one with a single command and all evidence, pictures, stories and history are wiped. Even my IP address is not really mine.

Sure, the NSA or someone can track me down but my paranoia about everyday folks is all I'm worried about.

If anyone is interested in finding better ways to secure your AB or DL self from the rest of your online life, I can share some tips but that is probably another thread. One is to encrypt your web browsing by using https instead of http.

My IP addy isn't mine either- and it's legal ;) I use a neighbor's open wifi so a casual look-up will show their computer's addy instead of mine :rolleyes: My computer's IP isn't mine either- I bought this machine used and it's registered to someone else- again totally legal :) And there are programs which hide your IP, anonymize it, or use a rolling IP addy which is different every time you log on. All legal, and all good ways to fly below the radar B) None are foolproof in keeping you hidden but they make it more work than it's worth to dig out your info. Now I did have a couple neighbors whose passwords were laughably easy - but doing that is illegal so I won't admit to anything except that they've moved away :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Never been attacked by others for this particular interest. If they did, I would shrug. Everyone has their special interests and vices, so what?

If dealt with properly, those who hate become those who get harmed by their hate- and that;s how it should be :bash: I'm dealing with one right now on another site. A week ago I made a disagreeing but not disagreeable comment, then some idiot came in and started bashing me. Of course I wanted to punch him, but instead I exposed his hate with careful non-provocative words in my response B) Next thing I know he blew up, posting once and spamming me with PM's. I reported the spamming and hate to the site owner :D This weekend the fool was at it again- another hate-filled reply and more hate-filled spam PM's. A few others replied agreeing with my position prior to my dropping in and they too were careful to not be disagreeable about it :thumbsup: Once again I reported this mess. I hope the site owner will act- which they most likely will- and they will most likely ban this fool :lol: My guess is that when they do that he will open another account and chime in again, bashing me even harder and revealing that he's the same guy when he does it :o What he doesn't realize is that the site has great IT guys and lawyers too, who will send him a registered letter he won't be able to easily ignore that will keep him away from there forever :roflmao: Then everyone wins except the hater, who gets what he deserves for hating :girl_happy:

Bettypooh, the Subversive

Your IP address isnt yours? You steal internet?

I pay for everything I have. I pay for high speed internet, I pay for all my computer's OSs, all my cable channels, etc. However, paranoia is just smart thinking when they are out to get you.