LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reasons Why You Would Spank Your Ab?

kitty45

Wait, spanked for biting? well i guess if you want to fight foreplay wiht foreplay then... okay... but in my mind that doesn't work. anyways. why spank? BECAUSE IT'S FUN TO!

• 1 month later...

I only spank him when he is bad I know he hates its. I used spank him for fun but had to be genial with him. But since I have become his mother I spank him as punishment. So I make it hurt. Now when he is bad he gets scared for real.

Well, when we're doing potty training roleplays (right now online. Hopefully some day we can do these things in person), I spank him for wetting his diaper. But it's usually for whining or talking back.

About any excuse, really...he loves his spankings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I get spanked for being disrespectful, not following rules or doing my chores when I was told. Back talking , lying, tantrums. I sometimes getting a warning, but when I've earned a spanking, I know it's because I earned it. Pants, diaper down, otk and depending on what I did, sometimes with the belt. Definitely makes me cry and think twice next time I want to act that way, and however it happens, most defiantly always leaves me with a sore butt.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Mommy spanks me because, I wet my pants, pull-ups, and my diapers, and because of that I am a naughty bad baby boy, who has not grown up totally...Smiles...

The last time I was spank it was because I was sarcastic to daddy/talking back to daddy. That's pretty much all I ever do to be spanked - and yet I keep doing it.

I would also be spanked for in general naughtiness, but outside of my snarkieness/brattyness, I'm an angel lol

• 2 weeks later...

BabyMaggie posted the reasons why I spank her over 18 months ago. Not only is she not spanked for wearing or using diapers, she is encouraged. As an AB/LG, she only gets punishment spankings and those are always OTK (over my knee) and just with my hand. Punishment spankings must be for bad behavior and ABs aren't big enough for maintenance spankings or playful ones (IMHO). Instead of spanking her for bad words, we learned a trick from friends that I want to share. Almost Soap is made by making your AB eat a yellow and a