LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Or Dry?

greg55

Wet or Dry?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. So do you prefer a wet or dry diaper?

• Wet
    • Dry
    • Both
    • Messy

Years ago when I didn't have a lot of time to myself I'd flood one right away. Keep it on for awhile and then throw it away. Now that I'm retired and the kids are out of the house I'll wear for 2 or 3 days at a time. During that time I don't hold my bladder at all, I just try and keep the muscles relaxed so whenever there's enough in there I wet. Most of the time I wet shortly after changing anyway so it would get very expensive if I changed right away. Normally I have a wet diaper on for about 8 hours. Now I know that's an open invitation to diaper rash but I've never had one from that. The only time I've ever had one was when I had a cold and wore a diaper to bed. I can only assume that the cold meds made my urine more acidic and after wearing one diaper I got the rash. Bottom line, I love wearing a wet diaper.

• 3 months later...

Where's the all button? :) It's kinda hard for me to lpick. I like the dry feeling, especially after getting out of the shower. I like feeling wet, though I don't like when I leak, and there are times when I like to fill it up, but usually I save that for controlled conditions.

I have to settle for what I can get. I live between two houses; one with my mother and the other that my brother stays in (the house that I actually own). I wear a diaper every night but can't wet it. The only way I can wet is on days when I can get to my house when my brother is at work so I can wash the diaper. (I wear cloth with waterproof pants). That limits me to using a diaper to one or two days a week. If only my brother managed his money better and could get a place of his own, but I don't see that happening.

• 9 months later...

So I remember seeing this just a little bit ago, but I can't seem to find it again. So do you guys prefer wet or dry diapers?

For me, I like lounging around in a dry diaper. I can feel the bulk around me, and it is just amazing.

But at the same time, there is a great feeling from a full, almost leaking diaper as well. But I don't stay in it long. Like I just filled my diaper to the limit, and I am ready for a new one...

So its gonna have to be dry for me.

Boy that pretty well sums it up for me too. I'm a relative newbie to wearing my diapers but the first one I put on I was hooked. It felt great. A little while later I had the urge to wet but was having letting myself go, since it was so new to me. I finally did and it felt so heavenly. So the short answer is both, love them on and dry but really love wetting them.

In all honesty: I do prefer wearing a dry diaper for a while, but do get a bit of satisfaction after filling it. I try not to wear a wet diaper for too long but sometimes you can't help chasing that extra bulky and squishy feeling ;)

I like wet and dry diapers. it feels nice to be in a fresh diaper and it feels nice to pee in it. Messy, I feel it's a waste of diaper and it makes it leak sooner and the fact I am a girl, I pee in the middle so it gets nasty in there when I pee while messy.

I like mine both wet and dry. When I wet my diaper I take my time so I can feel my diaper swell up a little at a time. Not into messing my diaper but I've had a few time were I couldn't make it to the bathroom- out walking the dog were I thank god I had a diaper on

The only thing better than a dry diaper is a wet one, and the only thing better than a wet diaper is changing into another dry one so you can wet that one too. It's a vicious circle that just keeps on getting better.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The only thing better than a dry diaper is a wet one, and the only thing better than a wet diaper is changing into another dry one so you can wet that one too. It's a vicious circle that just keeps on getting better.

What he said goes for me too.

I like being wet. That said, when I am dry, I like it too. I never used to dirty myself, but when I tried it once I dound it was pleasant. I only very occasionally have finances to enjoy this kind of thing, but when I do... I have managed to find a brand of diapers which is super absorbent and I can sit in it without leaking for a long time. The longest I have ever gone without a change is about 44 hours.

Both are great! Nothing feels cleaner than being freshly powdered and diapered. And, while I don't care to be sopping wet, I love the feeling of a damp diaper- a constant reminder that I have them on. One of the great thing about diapers is how aware of your body (and bodily functions!) it makes you and being wet or dry are both powerful feelings in their own way.

• Like 1