LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naps Diapers At Big Lots

Big Lots seems to have these bags of (what appear to be) very thick diapers, called NAPS from a company called SFB.

Going back to buy them tomorrow, they're insanely cheap for the thickness of the diaper. $5 for what appear to be 36.

Couldn't tell, but the diapers appeared to almost be rebadges of Wellness, but were lavender, almost like Molicare.

Unfortunately, they appear to be at Big Lots because the company is out of business. Phone number and email address on the packaging that I jotted down appears to 404.

Anyone seen these before? Any ideas on them? I'll try to get there tomorrow and should know more then.

You have to keep in mind that every store from state to state will be different as far as stock goes. I have been to two stores in the same city and they were different.

Depending on the size of close outs they purchase and the number of Big Lots stores across the country, they may distribute merchandise more in one area than another.

But interesting to see a pic of the package and diaper when he goes back to pick them up.

I'm in northern California.

Bad news, they closed by the time I could get back there yesterday.

Good news, I remembered I snapped a photo with my camera phone, here it is.

Going to head out in a couple of hours and try to pick them up. They also had Tena Super Plus for dirt cheap.

post-6133-0-81898600-1340223126_thumb.jp

post-6133-0-81898600-1340223126_thumb.jp

• Like 1

They look thick, and for the price they're thicker than anything you'll ever find for double the price.

But, while they look like Molicare, they're far from it. They're not as thick as they look.

The diaper really in your hand feels like an Attends Extended Wear to the letter. I don't think PaperPak made these, but clearly it was built to match it. They are cloth-backed, unfortunately. I could have sworn from looking through the packaging they were plastic, but they are cloth.

The diapers have been in storage for awhile, as I mentioned. The indicators were the dead giveaway, as the yellow wetness indicators have small blue-green marks throughout. This occurs when diapers have been stored for way too long, and humidity hits the wetness indicator.

I still have no idea who made these, or where they came from. The website on the package, druzak.com (or something like that) is a medical supply distributor. I presume they were doing enough volume that they ordered some in their own package, and then in '08 the financial crisis took them down.

The SKU at Big Lots is 810035711. You can probably call your local stores to check stock without having to go down.

I know, you're probably asking how they feel. Not private enough for me to try yet, sorry. But, hey, it's $5 for 36 of them... I won't complain if they're even slightly better than Depends.

But, I do have pictures :)

post-6133-0-56809200-1340249751_thumb.pn

post-6133-0-56809200-1340249751_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Finally managed to get one on. It's pretty much what I expected... it's certainly better than Depends, but not as good as a real Attends, especially the much-loved tri-tape plastic backed.

It's also significantly thinner than an Extended Wear Attends. But hey, it was $.14/diaper, can't complain.

After I bought the first bag, I decided to go back and buy the remaining three on the shelf. Someone managed to pick one up in the couple of hours while I was doing other things... I hope it was someone from here... they hadn't moved in a good week or so previously ;)

I found these diapers at a Big Lots in Nashua NH. they are a little thin. but 5 bucks for 20 diapers isn't to shabby. I tried one on but will sleep with one on sometime soon. see how they absorb.

I checked one our local Big loads....errrr 'big lots' :blush: and couldn't find anything, nada, zip :(

Though I have never been in one before, it's kind of like a 99 cent store on steroids....:o lots of amazing stuff in there at pretty good prices...I might have to go back..

But no (adult) diapers though...and I cold'nt find a section in the store where something like that would be displayed..

Oh well...

• Like 1

If you ain't been to Big Lots, you're missing out on life :o Being very broke ATM I can't check mine, but when they paycheck gets here in a dew days there may be a few $$ left so I'll go by then. I am blessed with 3 of them within 10 miles of here :D and there is sometimes variety between them. It's not always cheap junk either- some years back a local auto parts store stopped carrying my preferred motor oil and one local big lots got the leftovers. I bought 2+ cases of Castrol HD, all they had, at under half price :groupwave: Gotta love a bargain like that!

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I went to my big lots and looked all over no adult diapers. I did see lots of baby diapers. I know they had adult diapers a few years ago.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Finally managed to get one on. It's pretty much what I expected... it's certainly better than Depends, but not as good as a real Attends, especially the much-loved tri-tape plastic backed.

It's also significantly thinner than an Extended Wear Attends. But hey, it was $.14/diaper, can't complain.

After I bought the first bag, I decided to go back and buy the remaining three on the shelf. Someone managed to pick one up in the couple of hours while I was doing other things... I hope it was someone from here... they hadn't moved in a good week or so previously ;)

Are they plastic backed?

is my big lots the only one that doesnt have NO adult diapers?

The one I checked didn't have any either....*shrug* oh well, I have plenty for now so I don't worry :D

Kinda womdering if they are still at the Nashua, NH Big Lots...knda got distracted for awhile and everytime I looked at the clock I couldn't make it from Boston to Nashua without the store closing. Kinda wanna go up there but don't wanna waste the gas money if they are gone....

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

I found some of those today at Big lots. Bought two bags for $10.00. ($5.00 per bag) Not the greatest diapers but for the price well worth it! Its kinda weird how I never liked the cloth backed diapers untill I tried the cloth A.B.Universe cushies, now I think I kinda like these cloth backed diapers.

I found these diapers at a Big Lots in Nashua NH. they are a little thin. but 5 bucks for 20 diapers isn't to shabby. I tried one on but will sleep with one on sometime soon. see how they absorb.

Well picked up the last 2 bags of these in Nashua so if you go back there isn't anymore unless they restock :-P Anyhow no one mentioned they were in see thru packaging!!!! Not a big deal really just slightly embarrassing. I didn't notice until I got to the front. Funny story the cashier dropped a pack trying to get them in a regular sized bag and they bounced on the floor and I heard them bounce twice then when she grabbed for the huge plastic bags she made a stupid comment out of it something like "Oh I guess I know the capacity of the thing" I was about to crack up in laughter so I had to turn away. I should have just said don't bother bagging them and then watch her face as I walk out in broad daylight with them but I didn't have enough courage lol

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk