LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At Work

this is one of the problems i had, accepting incont. how do i hide my diapers?????

i got a body stalking, from abena,, it hides the wings of the diaper, it hides the famous plumbers waist band, and it holds the diaper up,, no more sag, and it also keeps the diaper quiet.

i ordered it from, rnhealthcare.com

thats something i wouldnt plan on doing unles it became a medical reason.

i think theres a time & place for everything and work is for work, nothing else in my opinion ;)

not worth the hilmination and possible firing or suspenion not to mention the lost of trust or respect.

If you have to wear them, wear them. I would think that how you manage it depends on what sort of toilet facilities you have in your work place. If you are lucky enough to have a locker at work in the toilets it would be easier. If not you will have to be more creative about it. Taped on diapers or depends adjustable underwear are easier to change than the pullup style diapers that require you to remove your shoes and pants.

Otherwise, if it is for the sake of a diaper fetish, I agree that the loss of respect you might face should make it seem like a bad idea.

I have a storage locker and I also wear coveralls out at work so I have no issues with wearing diapers out at work. Beats the alternative of explaining why I have big wet spot on the front of my pants.

I don't think you would have to worry about being fired from your job for wearing a diaper unless that is all you are wearing :) IMHO, any company that would fire or discipline a worker for wearing a medical device (such as a diaper) isn't much of a company. If you wear for fetish reasons during the day and you get caught, all one would have to state is that you wear them for medical reasons. Sure, it's lying. However, considering the consequences of 'coming out' to people who you work with would be extremely unpleasant, you do need to protect yourself literally and figuratively.

Hi

I am not seriously planning to wear diapers to work, but the reason I would want to is for convenience. The idea of being in a long meeting and just being able to wet when I want to sounds great. I usually wear them whenever I go out for any length of time just in case I need them - but I rarely do. What I do find is that you can relax your bladder when it starts to fill so you don't have to concentrate on holding it because I know it doesn't matter the slightest if I have an accident

Richard

honestly i rather get fired than lie, its lost of respect either way even if that is just in my head, plus im a horrible lier, my consiance comes in and sings like a bird.

esp since it would as bad as making out in the bathroom if you were doing it as a fetish. at least i think that way.

but i got an iron bladder anyway so i can hold it for a long time if i have to and i usually do since the public restrooms look like crap until they have me clean them ;) lol

but being outside all the time and doing lots of work keeps you off the thought about having to pee.

I work graveyard at a store and I sometimes wear my diapers to work. I haven't gottin caught yet! I work alone :P I get away with it. Last night I just felt like wearing one to work and since I was running late for work I didn't do it. I sometimes feel like showing off my diapers, let it show above my pants and act like I don't know it. Just for the thrill..

Guest diamondback688

if you wear diapers to work for medical reasons they cant fire you...its discrimination and its illegal...you would have a great case and you could sue them for alot of moneynow back to the wuestion...i am a bail enforcement agent and spend alot of time on the streets looking for fugitives...i change when i get a chance...

I'm not judging whether it is right or wrong because each of us have different circumstances in our chosen professions. Some may be factory line workers, others lawyers, doctors, racecar drivers or check-out staff at a local grocery store. The real matter is, can you be discreet wearing them to work without offending anyone and if so, HOW?

I would imagine that wearing it discreetly at work is not much different than wearing it in other public forums, such as shopping, to the movies, out to dinner or even to an amusement park. All of this is based on the type of diaper you choose to wear, its' absorbancy, the noise it makes, and the bulk that you believe you can get away with unnoticed. For the most part, most of your colleauges aren't going to be staring at your crotch all day (unless you leak) and probably won't hear the sound of a crinkling diaper unless they are listening for it.

One suggestion would be to wear a pair of your regular underwear OVER your diaper to help hide any waistband issues and in case you end up chickening out and desire to change back. As far as sneaking a clean diaper into the restroom, try putting one in a folded newspaper and tucking it under your arm. People will get the message that you might "Be awhile" and given the option, might let you have the room to yourself...LOL.

Hi

I was wondering who here wears nappies/diapers to work. If so what work do you do and how do you manage your nappies. I haven't dared to wear one to work yet

Richard

I use to wear diapers to work when I was fecal incontinent. Depending on how bad the "deposit" was, I would change at work or if it was really bad I would go home to change.

honestly i would think it would be hard to hide it unles you got one of those slim fitted ones that are made to be disrect.

but with my bad poker face I'd give up the secret in an instant and would get hauled in and asked whats going on.

People don't spend all day with an ear to your ass. I wear in public all the time, and I have yet to get so much as a funny look that I could attribute to wearing a diaper. It's out of most people's realm of experience, so even if they "see" something they're more likely to think you gained some weight in the butt. If you leak, they're going to think you spilled something on yourself. Maybe someone with a sense of humor will say you peed your pants.

And so what if you walk around with a funny look on your face? People are not automatically going to think "Hey, Bob sure looks weird today. He must be wearing a diaper..."

Unless your boss routinely strip searches you if you're having an off day, I think you're fine.

Not to say everyone needs to wear to work. Some people don't like to mix business and pleasure, and that's just fine as well. I'm just saying there's no need to be paranoid.

you dont know me then ;) lol

if im not willing to let people in on my desire, theres no way in hell im going to do the thing in public, one look would make my face as red as an apple, thats all it takes is 1 bad look and i might as well have said it aloud.

of course that goes for aynthing really. its not that i care what people think of me physically, its that i care about what people think of me mentally.

im a shy guy who doesnt even really talk to a person until i know them fully. as to say my circle of trust has a tough bouncer ;)

Basically, if you aren't wearing thin, skin tight bike pants or something equally snug that reveals the lines in your underwear/diaper, you can get away with it.

You can wear a Depend (loud) under your regular underwear and jeans. They will crinkle under thinner kakis and casual slacks. Same goes for any non-cloth backed diaper that normally will crinkle by itself just walking around.

I once wore an Abena X-plus under jeans and it was completely normal looking. Mind you I'm the most average guy alive, height/weight/proportion wise. Once it started absorbing, it did swell a bit but not enough to really look odd. I noticed but nobody else did.

I've worn Tena cloth-like under casual slacks and jeans with no problem what so ever.

Wear darker pants to camoflauge the lines and to better conceal any leaks. Black jeans are the bomb!

And, as mentioned before, nobody is looking at your crotch unless you give them a reason. If you are a woman, it may be more likely but the diaper will just make it more JLo-ish and attractive. :)

Just don't get stupid! Start small, keep regular underwear over it to both conceal and as backup and carry some of those small sealed single handiwipes for quick discrete clean up in the a public bathroom.

Post back if you work up the nerve!

I used to teach eighth grade U.S. History and English. Wearing diapers to work, especially two gauze prefold diapers and vinyl baby pants was not always easy, especially since I had to change at least three times during the day, usually four. My employers knew about the situation and did not give me any problems. My coleagues were another matter. I had to bop a few with my rattle to get them to shut up. Amazingly, the kids were pretty cool with the whole thing. I've worn diapers since I was 12, so I've worked a lot of places with them. We live in a pretty nice world (most of the time) and people are often nicer than you expect. Don't be ashamed of your desire to wear diapers 24/7. Go ahead! Have some fun! I've never grown tired of them, or of the clean-up that goes with wearing them 24/7. Some people do. I have a good friend who hates them now. The older I get, the more I love wearing them and the more I wish I could feel and act like a real baby! So I'm wierd! A hundred years from now who will even remember? Hee hee.

honestly i rather get fired than lie, its lost of respect either way even if that is just in my head, plus im a horrible lier, my consiance comes in and sings like a bird.

esp since it would as bad as making out in the bathroom if you were doing it as a fetish. at least i think that way.

but i got an iron bladder anyway so i can hold it for a long time if i have to and i usually do since the public restrooms look like crap until they have me clean them ;) lol

but being outside all the time and doing lots of work keeps you off the thought about having to pee.

I don't consider my day to day diaper wearing a "fetish". I'm not wearing because it feels good in a sexual way. It's comforting, and convenient. So, I don't call it a fetish.

Guest Diaperdragon
Same here. I don't consider diapers as a fetish or anything sexual. I consider it a convience issue and a comfort issue I wear my diapers when ever i am out in public for convience and the lack of a clean public bathroom and those long road trips

It's so funny that people are so friggen paranoid! I walk around with my pacifier in my mouth and people don't notice. Honest, people REALLY don't care. Nobody is going to notice a diaper. Yes, I'm sure if it was ALL you were wearing people would notice, but the same goes for boxers.

Now put on your damn diaper, pull up your pants, and get to work! Don't forget your clean diapers!

Only complaint I ever got was...

I usued to be rather slow at changing my diaper, so my boss at the time asked me to check with her on the way to the restroom so she knew I wasn't going to be there for a while.

My boss knew about it cause I had mentioned it as to why I'd dissapear for 10 tro 15 minutes. She'd have never known otherwise.

Never once has anybody ever asked "Are you wearing a diaper?" (with the exception of people who already know I like diapers).

I've only gotten one negative comment about my pacifier. An old lady said I was too old for a pacifier, and I said she was just plain "too old".

Usually people are just surprised, and occasionally I get some questions.

In conclusion...

Stop being paranoid, they are NOT all staring at your soggy diaper!

It's so funny that people are so friggen paranoid! I walk around with my pacifier in my mouth and people don't notice. Honest, people REALLY don't care. Nobody is going to notice a diaper. Yes, I'm sure if it was ALL you were wearing people would notice, but the same goes for boxers.

Now put on your damn diaper, pull up your pants, and get to work! Don't forget your clean diapers!

I usued to be rather slow at changing my diaper, so my boss at the time asked me to check with her on the way to the restroom so she knew I wasn't going to be there for a while.

My boss knew about it cause I had mentioned it as to why I'd dissapear for 10 tro 15 minutes. She'd have never known otherwise.

Never once has anybody ever asked "Are you wearing a diaper?" (with the exception of people who already know I like diapers).

I've only gotten one negative comment about my pacifier. An old lady said I was too old for a pacifier, and I said she was just plain "too old".

In conclusion...

Ur right, people see me with my soother in places but no one really cares and my diapee sticks out and they see it too. But really they're too busy with their own affairs to care. :P

In conclusion...

Easy to say, but it's scarey out there. You seem to have a point though.

Many of the public are uncomfortable with what they consider out of the normal. They don't take into consideration any sort of rational, reasonings, desires, or convenience factors. And seldom are going to listen to any reasoning. Many simply don't care. If it doesn't involve them then they could care less. Many aren't very observant and probably not able to figure out what they were seeing unless it hit them in the side of the head. I often wear when going to be running errands around town, like tomorrow on my day off. Never had any comments or noticed anyone paying any attention. But then when your over the hill, as my daughter says, few pay attention anyway. To be able to wear while out in public one has to overcome their own insecurities and realize that it should only care to them.

Guest Diaperdragon
Ya know, most of u guys here are parinod about wearing diapers in public. Look at us girls, we wear ours under our skirts, dresses and people don't ask us about it. I even wear my diapers out when i'm in my backyard.

I'll agree that most people are pretty unobservant. To quote an acquaintance of mine: "I had a vibrator up my butt through all of third period, and no one knew but me." Sometimes I wish I knew more normal people, but then I remember how boring that would be.