LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Have You Noticed In Public

If someone is in public and you can, asking them before taking a pic is courteous :) The other side of that is that they are in public and have no real right to privacy :mellow: As long as the pic isn't made public beyond a few friends I don't see much harm in it ;) But if it goes online and gets widely distributed then shame on you :( Even if someone wants to be seen, that doesn't mean that they wanted to be the next viral internet sensation. Now maybe if they were shopping at WalMart... :screwy::roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Well lets see i have alot of older women 65+ years old wearing them. Which i don't get no thrill out of nor do i want to see or notice it. It just kind of happens. I truley feel sorry for them. I have only seen two younger women late 20's and 1 guy late 40's in public, that i did not know.

The only time I've noticed is when I see a bag of diapers in their cart or at checkout. I don't make it a point to stare at peoples crotches and butts. But, to each their own.

I am not sure if the girl I saw was wearing a diaper.

But when I went to school when I was about 14, I could see a girl one year older than me waiting with her class to do a photoshoot, a spoof one, and she was sucking on a pacifier had pigtails with ribbons and a short skirt, I was with my friends and dared not to stare, so I just glanced at her quickly so I am not entirely sure, she was standing quite wide-legged, but somehow I doubt that she was actually wearing a diaper, but the closest thing I have ever seen, very low on the diaper scene for me IRL.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally go around staring at people's crotches or behinds. However, since I wear diapers regularly, I can easily recognize the signs that someone is wearing something other than normal underwear. At a corporate business meeting one time, I heard the telltale rustle of a disposable diaper and the slight smell of baby powder when another guy there walked by me. While shopping or on the street abnormal bulges in the seat or sides of some people catch my attention. Then I do tend to stare somewhat while I try to determine if they a really wearing a diaper. However, I try to do it surreptitiously so as not to embarrass them or myself.

You notice that in nearly all cases, it takes one to know one.

• 1 month later...

There is an old saying out there.....'to each, his own'. While there may be folks out there who blatantly go about their days actively ogling people searching for the tell-tale signs of diapered behinds I certainly don't think it's an epidemic. I say almost everyone here is a touch voyeuristic. How often has a pretty girl (or boy) walked by and you've taken notice? A tall person? A fat person? Someone in a wheelchair? It's written in our DNA to actively scan for threats and danger....as well as beauty and odd things that are out of place. Its going to happen wether you like it or not especially if you are more than self concious about wearing diapers out in public.

I guarantee if you are attracted to someone initially and you are interested in diapers......you're going to give them a look to see if they're wearing. Its human nature.

I agree with the voyeuristic comment, I know I have my moments when I let it be a little more obvious than other times. But to expand a little bit about voyeurism - for some of us it is our diapers. For others it is the top of their underwear peaking over the top of their pants, or bra strap, slip or whatever else they get a thrill out of showing off.

As long as they enjoy it, somebody else is going to enjoy it. As long as it isn't hurting anybody - I say let those panties show and let the diapers crinkle and bulge !! :screwy:

I went into NYC yesterday and took the bus. There was a middle age lady who had kaki pants on in front of us. As she had a big step up onto the bus, you could see the tell tale signs of crinkles or wrinkles underneath her pants and some padding in the lower part. There was another older lady in front of her, also in kaki pants, but it didn't have any signs.

I was Waikiki beach and saw a couple foreigners who had tell tale signs of extra padding.

Well I dont know about the rest of you but I have been in this life style for over 45 years.And in those 45 years I have seen many toddler buldge as my sister use to call it.When you live in s.cali.for 20 years as I did you see many things.Got to say that when I was liveing with my sister for awile in Santa Cruz I saw alot of older kids in diapers.But it was not untill I came back to mass that I saw teens and older wearing diapers.For so many of us this song is true,Im a girl watcher, watching girls go by.But there is a one word change in that song,people watcher.And if you are watching people as many all do, then you cant help but notice that toddler bulge.