LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facial Hair

If there is one thing in life that I really dislike....its shaving. My problem is that I let it go for too long and then its a real pain in the face to scrape off a weeks worth of growth :(

I hate to shave, I find if shave twice a week the razor doesn't scrape my face to bits, most of the time I'm a boody mess after I'm done.

I don't know how some people can shave everyday.

I wonder if that NO NO thing works.

horndog - do you happen to be italian? mid-eastern? lol

drynot and beallucanb - if straight razors and shaving cream hurt and slice you up, then you should try a stab at electric razors. good ones dont hurt, sooth the skin and still leave you feeling baby-bottom smooth :P

i tried standard razors for a bit when i first started shaving way back when. but it didnt end well. so i went electric and never looked back. however, im just lazy most days/dont have time in the mornings and dont shave for days on end. plus, like nhdl, my g/f also likes a bearded/scruffy man and cringes when i actually have to shave lol

ps- that 'lectric shave preshave liquid stuff actually does work :)

I'm a mixed mode shaver - most days electric, then a blade on the weekends.

It makes me cringe to watch other guys shave with a blade, like they're trying to win a race, and/or make their face smooth as glass.

Slow down, you'll get another chance tomorrow...

I saw an episode of Supersize vs superskinny recently. There was an American woman who had to shave her face daily due to diabetes, obesity, and drugs. I thought she was going to rip her head completely off with that razor.

horndog - do you happen to be italian? mid-eastern? lol

Nope. I fall under the "Robin Williams" category.

Just shaved today. Face feels very raw.

Just some info- Laser hair reduction works good on darker colored hair if done correctly with the right type of machine- use electrolysis to get the rest :) Laser might cost you a couple $K, my electrolysis only took a lot more :( but it worked wonderfully. Many years later my razor is for elsewhere and my face essentially still hair free :girl_happy: And electric razors are indeed much kinder to the skin :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I'm only 20 so don't yet get a massive beard quickly, but I've been growing it out for a week in order to see what I could do if I were to sculpt it into an actual style of beard. Perhaps a goatee? I know some people who share my very long hair who I think it looks good on.

I shave only once every 2-3 days. 51 years old and I've never been able grow a full on beard or mustache. When I've tried, my facial hair comes in a bit splotchy and seems to stop growing at about a quarter inch. Just a dusting on my chest and arms, too. But my scalp is about as full as it was when I was a teen. That's a combination I can live with.

Might need laser treatment. My hair grows frequently and it also grows to the point that I have come across a series of ingrown hairs, on my face, at a given time. Very frustrating.

I'm disheartened to see my stubble return to something rough within a working weeks' time. I've become slow to give hugs as of late for fear of cheek-stubble scraping!

I used to want a wicked goatee when I was younger (and vanilla, and straight, how boring!) but I can grow facial hair everywhere except for a Hit...um, that little patch beneath the nose (phew, almost Godwin'd). A plan laid to waste partly for a few pores that never open! Woe!

As for shaving, electric razor, no cream. Fast, cheap, simple, techy (typical student so!). I've considered switching to blades but I have clumsy hands, wouldn't end well, but I'd love to have soft skin as much as I can!