LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black/death/heavy-metal?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That damn Obscura "Cosmogenesis" album keeps finding its way into my cd player. God,Satan,Buddha I love this fucking album! One day I will know my way around a 6 string fretless bass like Mr. Thesseling, Mark My Words!

Listening to:

High on Fire- Snakes of the Devine

Alcest- Écailles de Lune

Bastard Noise- The Red List

Memento Mori

Jesu

Setherial

Horna

ASVA

Harvey Milk

Can't wait for the new Nachtmystium!

And yes sdsddlr! keep the posts up we need more action here! me and my man Necare can't carry this thread alone, ha ha!

Hey I am still alive :P

Got my hands on some Loudness albums :thumbsup:

I just listen to the song In The Mirror from 1983 album The Law Of Devil's Land

Next up will be Labour Liberates from Dutch Speed/Trash band Defender and their 2006 City Ad Mortis album

Continued by Germanies speed/trash band Iron Angel and Puppet On A String from their 2007 return album Back From Hell

Lent breaking here, so some beer, selfmade ginger liquor and heavy metal :thumbsup:

Saxon - To Hell And Back Again

Demon - Victim Of His Time

Stratovarius - Hunting High And Low

Samson - Hammerhead

Helloween - Rise And Fall

Iron Fire - Until The End

Judas Priest - Hell Patrol

Paul Dianno - Remember Tomorrow

W.A.S.P. - Wild Child

Accept - Flash Rockin`Man

Black Sabbath - War Pigs

Böhse Onkelz - Erinnerungen

Bruce Dickinson - Tattoed Millionaire

Gamma Ray - Ride The Sky

Cheers and a funny Ester Night :)

So I've gotten over my deal with Nile and like them a whole bunch now. I've been listening to all things Brutal death metal and Technical death metal. Like this stuff:

Psycroptic

Cryptopsy

Beneath the Massacre

Fleshgod Apocalypse

Decrepit Birth

Origin

Spawned Possesion

Whitechapel

Braindrill

Odious Mortem

Hour of Penance

Extremely fast and brutal to the core!!! Also been listening to some softer stuff like Soilwork. Love live the metal thread!!!

That's Awesome BackinDiapers! Now you are talking! Braindrill, Origin and Beneath the Massacre are just some of the most brutal shit ever. You have come a ways from Nile in a short amount of time. Right on!

• 2 weeks later...

A sad piece of news, Peter Steele is dead due to a heartattack. R.I.P!! And I`m thinking, why couldn`t the vocalist of some nu-metal shit band croached instead? Now, that truly would have helped the environment. Well, well, soon I hope..... :thumbsup::beer:

I like Metal. I used to heavily enjoy it. But now I like Punk a lot more.

That doesn't mean my tastes have died down lol.

I really enjoy Power Metal, Speed Metal, and Thrash Metal the most (anything fast and hard or pingy is brilliant imo). I do enjoy the Black Metal band Chthonic though, from Taiwan. They involve awesome Black metal with the Erhu within their music. It's so freakin' amazing! I enjoy Viking Metal too. I really like it when people combine weird instruments and sounds with their music.

A sad piece of news, Peter Steele is dead due to a heartattack. R.I.P!! And I`m thinking, why couldn`t the vocalist of some nu-metal shit band croached instead? Now, that truly would have helped the environment. Well, well, soon I hope..... :thumbsup::beer:

OMG!!! That is really sad! I love Type O Negative. Bloody kisses kicks total ass! Its not as sad as Dimebag but it ranks up there. R.I.P. Peter!

• 1 month later...

OMG!!! That is really sad! I love Type O Negative. Bloody kisses kicks total ass! Its not as sad as Dimebag but it ranks up there. R.I.P. Peter!

Ronnie James Dio passed away one week ago too

Aaaah, what a brilliant piece of news; the death-metal outfit of all times, Autopsy is resurrected, are working on a new single and album, and is going to play in my hometown in august( one of two scheduled european dates )!!! Could not be more damn excited! Viva Autopsy!! :beer:

Right on man! Glad to see you were a fan too! Yeah it sucks, the man was one of my heroes. Everything from his lyrics and music to his brutally honest persona were very inspiring to me. I heard the news of the morning it was press released and man I couldn't believe it, it was so unexpected, he was only 48! Yeah the first thing I did when I heard the news I just popped in Bloody Kisses and cranked that fucker up! After that I popped in October Rust and I tell you man when the chorus of "Love You to Death" kicked in I just start crying man. Something about the feel and emotion of that song just knocked something lose in me and that's when I realized that the world of music lost a true talent and personality that day. Peter Steele was just so real in his lyrics and interviews, I don't see how anybody couldn't respect the shit out of him about that. I wore my one and only Type O shirt for a week straight in honor of the man (I washed it once in the middle of that week so it didn't smell that bad after the week was over, ha ha)

One creepy thing about his death I will mention was that he died 3 years to the date of the last time I got to see Type O live.

Rest in Peace Peter Steele, YOU WERE THE FUCKING MAN!

:badmood: Stay negative bro :badmood:

Likewise brother, a fellow fan is a fine thing indeed! Yep, the world has lost a unique human being there. Quite unfair considering that in the month of april we could instead have read that "Britney Spears has committed suicide", "Christina Aguilera has been eaten by a pack of rabid wild dogs", and that "The Oasis-brothers accidentally fell into a big meat-grinder."

He, he, a nice homage there, you should not have washed the shirt though :thumbsup:

"Bloody Kisses" is excellent stuff, but the definite Type O-album has to be "October Rust", it`s a fucking brilliant piece of melancholic art, no doubt about that! I think "World Downfall" is great stuff too, many don`t seem to like that one, but what the hell do they know, ha, ha.

• 1 month later...

Well, well, time to resurrect the corpse once again. On Watain; what an extremely overrated band this truly is!! They apparently see themselves as the saviours of black metal, saying that their new album will herald a new era of black metal. Ha, ha, ha, what a load of bullshit, reminds me of the pathetic clowns in Oasis saying that their band is the best of all bands. And when you hear their crappy music, it`s nothing other than a fifth-rate Beatles. Same with Watain; they like people to believe that their brand of black metal cannot be surpassed, that they manage to convey a darkness in their music that is unique, that will make the listener tremble. Arrogance can be justified if the statements actually coincides with the material, if not, well, that`s just false advertising.

Funny that; often the bands who actually make truly dark music don`t go around blabbering about how they are the best and bla bla, they actually are more humble, and let the music speak for itself. But of course the world will be deceived, and that is why a shitty band like Watain manage to amass a horde of spitlicking sheep, ready to swalllow and digest every single shit-riff they are being fed, and thinking that it`s the darkest of gifts, ha, ha. Watain`s main musical inspiration is Dissection, and while Dissection was a brilliant band, and actually made dark music, Watain is a bunch of copy-cats trying so hard to emulate their idols. Fuck them!! :badmood:

Likewise brother, a fellow fan is a fine thing indeed! Yep, the world has lost a unique human being there. Quite unfair considering that in the month of april we could instead have read that "Britney Spears has committed suicide", "Christina Aguilera has been eaten by a pack of rabid wild dogs", and that "The Oasis-brothers accidentally fell into a big meat-grinder."

He, he, a nice homage there, you should not have washed the shirt though :thumbsup:

"Bloody Kisses" is excellent stuff, but the definite Type O-album has to be "October Rust", it`s a fucking brilliant piece of melancholic art, no doubt about that! I think "World Downfall" is great stuff too, many don`t seem to like that one, but what the hell do they know, ha, ha.

Yeah really why couldn't it be anyone of those dumb attention whores that of died?

Yeah my favorite album is a toss up between "World Coming Down" and "Slow Deep and Hard". Its like sure "Bloody Kisses" and "October Rust" has all the classics on them but for me "World Coming Down" is just so dark and depressing and plus Peter just hits me right between the eyes with every lyric on that album. "Slow Deep and Hard" is awesome just because of its rawness and its also an album that Peter was just on fire with lyrically, plus its got my favorite Type O song on that album "Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity" (I Know Your Fucking Somebody Else). I will miss the man and the band. It still sucks to think about it.

Ha, ha, here I`m sitting and paying homage to the man, and I for some ludacris reason get the "World Coming Down" title wrong. Fucking no excuse for that. :badmood: . I guess I was thinking of the Terrorizer album. Well, well.......

• 3 months later...

Yet another reviving of the corpse. Anyway, was looking forward to hearing the new Autopsy ep, and damn what a massive letdown that was!! To be fair, my expectations were quite high considering that this band is definitely one of my all time faves, but yeah, the songs were bland and dull, not one single riff that really caught my attention. Well, I still live in the hope that the guys will redeem themselves on their up and coming full-lenght. Then again, the signs are ominous, and they may end up sounding like most of the bands who have the brilliant idea of a reunion; like utter shit. But here`s to hoping :beer: