LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Who Needs Diapers For Wetting Poop In Them

I usually wear diapers whenever I go out, largely for convenience. I was just wondering if any of you who have to use them for wetting only, use them occassionally for pooping for convenience. I do not use mine for pooping as I hate the feeling and the cleanup and am afraid people would notice the smell - it would be very convenient at times though!

Richard

I usually wear diapers whenever I go out, largely for convenience. I was just wondering if any of you who have to use them for wetting only, use them occassionally for pooping for convenience. I do not use mine for pooping as I hate the feeling and the cleanup and am afraid people would notice the smell - it would be very convenient at times though!

Richard

Yes diapers are convienent for my frequint wetting accidents but have saved me from cleaning up b/m's in my clothing more than a few times. While I do enjoy the baby side of diapers, pooping in them for me sometimes are a necessity(my stomach isn't right and sometime I have a loose bowle). Yes it does stink and I am very aware that others in the area will know. This mostly happens while I'm driving and the end result is usually running into the bathroom, trying not to be noticed and cleaning up a mess. For me baby wipes are a must, otherwise you'll be there for a while cleaning yourself with toilet paper.

Guest diamondback688

i wear diapers 24/7....i use mine for wetting a messing...trust me, if you wear diapers for years you learn to not mind the clean up...

Where I'm at right now, I'm alright with the wetting whenever I feel like it, but am still not that comfortable with b.m's just because of the clean up.

I think once I get the chance at more time on (because I don't get as much as I like as it stands) and can prepare better, I'll be alright with it. I like making it, but I hate the clean up if you know what I mean :P

I love to poop in my diapers! I even help it along with a doculax suppository once and a while. I haven't been brave enough to do it in public though. I do it where I have easy access to my shower and can clean up easily. I really am wanting to get brave enough to go in public, it would be a great thrill for me! :)

I wet and mess wherever I am. Yes the odor is a problem in public but I wear plastic pants over my diapers which helps and I usually avoid crowded areas if possible if I have a messy diaper. However there have been some unavoidable instances that a person behind in line new I was wearing a diaper and most likely had a mess in it. Oh well that is life. I don't get worked up about what others think much any ways.

I must admit I poop my diapers alot for convinience since Im in diapers 24/7 for wetting.

Because I was lazy about it when I was younger, my control isnt very good anymore so messy accidents are common :blush:

Do you poop them in public as well or just when you are at home. I have pooped mine occasionally in public but I have always felt I needed to clean up straight away which rather defeats the object. I really hate being in a poopy nappy but I love the actual pooping !

When in public I try to get to the toilet if I can but sometimes I get lazy, especially if the public toilets are gross... Obviously if I cant help it and have an accident it doesnt matter where I am :(

Overall I guess I end up going in public quite often :blush:

When in public I try to get to the toilet if I can but sometimes I get lazy, especially if the public toilets are gross... Obviously if I cant help it and have an accident it doesnt matter where I am :(

Overall I guess I end up going in public quite often :blush:

I think that is very brave - I went on my nappies once on a train, but luckily it was fairly emplty and I was getting off at the next station. I went to clean up as quickly as I could but that spoils it because that is a lot of effort and I am essentially lazy as well. It is lazyness that makes me wear nappies as I don't want to break off what I am doing when I am out and go and search for a public toilet. When I need to poop when I am out which is more often than I would like, I do go to the public loo though which is not a pleasant experiece

Richard

Personally the clean up afterwards is enough of a deterent for me to stop messing.

If you must mess on purpose, it is better to do it in the privacy of your own home. If you mess in public, be prepared that people might not react too kindly.

I wear diapers for fun. I will wet when I'm out in public, but messing is done only at home when I'm alone. Clean up is a hassel, but wipes and a shower is a must. Whatever you choose, enjoy.
Guest Johnny Angel

I don't need to wear diapers, it's a fetish for me. I usually wear disposables with plastic pants, and then only mess for pleasure. Sometimes I go out in public and do it just for the thrill.

I wear diapers 24/7 so I have a messy diaper at least twice a day. I've found the speical shower head for the toilet works well for clean up, especially since I wear cloth diapers! Some of my vinyl pants used to get stained because I wasn't real smart about cleaning them properly. Now I never have that problem. I used to try to take off my diaper to poop, but too often I leaked all over everything at the same time, so I just gave up on it. I don't mind it, and if you wear vinyl pants it doesn't smell much. The more I admit my infantilism the more I admit I don't mind a messy diaper! Get used to it and it won't bother you anymore. Why should you be ashamed or embarrassed about wearing diapers and pooping in them? Ask yourself that! There is no reason you have to be ashamed of a natural bodily function.

Hello Richard. I have to say that as an adult baby or diaper lover, pooping in your diaper will probably involve some inner feelings of guilt and shame. My Turtlepins used to have to stop whatever he was doing and work at it. He really couldn't use the potty because he did tend to pee when he was pooping, or before he got onto the pottie, or just as he took his diaper off. Now that he's been through the hypnosis process he messes without missing a beat. Sometimes he messes when he's sitting down or bouncing in his crib. It makes a mess to clean up, but it's worth it. Changing him is not pleasant during the clean up, but putting clean diapers on him, and watching him enjoy them, is worth all the effort. He usually cleans himself, but lately I've been changing him more and more. Yesterday he waited for me to get home before getting his messy diaper cleaned! Try to get past the guilt and shame and you'll be okay. Work and thinking about it as natural and normal. That might help.

I have been completely incontinant for 15 years so yes I do mess my diaper in public. I really don't let it bother me tho cause I don't think ppl go around sniffing to see who capped their pants lol. Only time it bothers me is when it happens in a checkout line (and it has) or in a confined area like a new years eve party we had and when I was talking and all of a sudden ppl could hear me doing it all over myself. THAT was embarrasing and I got the heck outta there. They were understanding tho cause they know i wear diapers but it was still embarrassing. I not gonna let it ruin my life tho, if i out and i poop myself, so be it, i'll change when I get the chance.

• 1 month later...

I am put into a terry nappy with a couple of muslin soakers and a nappy liner, which is a very large white type of J-cloth. I am a bedwetter but mummy is in charge & I must not remove my nappy & plastic pants. Sometimes early in the morning I need to go poo poo & I must not wake mummy up, So I have wait in my wet dirty nappy for a change. Nearly all of my pairs of plastic pants have been stained even my favourite amber ones. When I am off work mummy puts me into nappies 24/7 I usualy wear disposables during the day [iD SLIP NUIT] but if mummy wants to dress me as the big baby I am I wear my terry nappies. I find when I am in nappies I wet without even thinking or knowing I have done it. When I do my poo poo in my nappy I get sent out to play untill mummy decides its time yo change me, not much fun in winter when a wet nappy turns cold very quickly with a sticky botty to match.

I always poop in my diaper, yuo get use to the clean up. I just find it a waist of a diaper

if you know that it can take a lot more pee but you need to make a poo so you take it off

an throw it away just so you can make a poo I just fin it more cost effective to poo in them

and once you are used to it the feeling of poo in your diaper is quite nice

• 4 weeks later...

Richard

From being diagnosed with an overactive bladder and having been in nappies for the majority of the last fifteen years I have come to the point where sometimes I just dont make it the toilet in the morning and then have a big clean up problem-not so bad as usually I am heading towards the shower any way.

Have on many occasions pooped my pants on purpose when I knew I would be able to go home and discreetly clean up, and must say that on most ocassions found it to be really nice, although I do get a really sore bottom for a couple of hours during and after clean up, perhaps someone has some tips on a nice bottom protecting cream? :horse:

I would like to say that I am a little worried that this pooping oneself is just another symptom or progression of urinary incontinence-any thoughts? :angry:

Hope this answers your question. ;)

• 1 year later...