LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Various songs from a CD I found in perfect condition while running this afternoon. The CD: The Best of Bob Marley (Subtitled: Duppy Conqueror). There is no track list available on the CD, nor on my media player, so I don't know what particular song is playing. Now if I only had a cold bottle of Ting (bitter grapefruit soda from Jamaica) I'd be irie, mon!

Various songs from a CD I found in perfect condition while running this afternoon. The CD: The Best of Bob Marley (Subtitled: Duppy Conqueror). There is no track list available on the CD, nor on my media player, so I don't know what particular song is playing. Now if I only had a cold bottle of Ting (bitter grapefruit soda from Jamaica) I'd be irae, mon!

(:P As you're a serious runner, I won't say you forgot the Ganja.)

There is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths

D ;) lly

(:P As you're a serious runner, I won't say you forgot the Ganja.)

Or as we call it back home "pakalolo" (Hawaiian=Crazy Weed). ;)

You know, there is a full scale marathon held every December in Jamaica. It's the Reggae Jamaica Marathon, held the first December weekend in Negril, and I have heard some wild stories told by fellow runners who've completed it...evidently, some of the not-so-serious weekend runners have the propensity to "enjoy the herb" before and (especially) after the race is over.