LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

My playlist. I listen to it all day long, every day. I add to it once in a while, so if you want to save the link, you are welcome to check into it once in a while. It is basically all dubstep right now, with a sprinkling of Lindsey Stirling, Aleksandr Rybak, and a few MLP original and brony-made original songs.

60s and 70s rock was HUGE when I was in high school. Especially in my group of friends it was mostly what anyone listened to. Very little listening of new music. Consequently a lot of the bigger groups from that time period like The Beatles and Bob Dylan in particular I got super burnt out on.

What's cool though is there's a lot of music from that time period I never listened to when in high school like The Kinks or The Zombies. So that stuff still sounds fresh to me. There's also a ton of glitter rock from the 70s I still adore like Slade, T.Rex, Mott the Hoople, etc. Bowie was my favorite musician back then and remained so into college and while I still enjoy him at 31 I have to admit to being a bit burnt out on him as well.