LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Pre-Orders

i drove around to like 5 different stores the other day to see if i could find a s/m pack that had the sample. I found one that was the L/XL but there is no way that those are going to fit me, so i gave up. I can't wait for these to come out, even though i don't really care for depends stuff. It just looks neat is all :)

I found another sample pack and left one behind because they weren't on sale. I also got a sample pack of "Depends for Women" with the new "Silhouette" pull-up. I'll post about that one soon ;) If it's as comfy as these I've found a new daytime diaper!

I found another sample pack and left one behind because they weren't on sale. I also got a sample pack of "Depends for Women" with the new "Silhouette" pull-up. I'll post about that one soon ;) If it's as comfy as these I've found a new daytime diaper!

The ladies one is really nice too. Bought one for photos on Incont.org

Those were available at my store a few months back. I actually bought a sample bag of three just to try it out. They are DEFINETLY not for someone who is really incontinent, will flood it, pee lightly just once, or even dribble a little. I ended up having to throw away the other two they were so worthless. They looked nice though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely buying these when they are released in stores. I've been waiting years for them to finally come out with a pull-up this close to real underwear. The current ones just suck and are uncomfortable. I would say that this would replace my current daytime set-up of regular cotton briefs with a Depend guard but at over $13 a pack I don't think that is going to be financially possible.