LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pad And Pants, Anyone?

I was using a pad or a "gaurd" for awhile but finally made the move last month to 24/7. I have been using Depend underwear for men. They are working pretty good but I hate the fact they look like bloomers.

I was using the beltless undergarments from Secure inside of regular udnerwear during the day, but they discontinued them. Got some coming from medline to try, but also in regular underwear. the mesh pants have never been comfortable to me.

I want to try the tena twist pads...they look from the commercials to hold quite a bit they even have them for heavy incontinence. I know that I probably will only be able to wear at home so I can change them frequently. I would like to be able to try not wearing diapers 24/7 for a change.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, sorry. I did try pads, belted garments, cloth diapers, cloth-like disposable diapers, and even Depends early at first. I've since learned and now I'm thick disposable diapers all the way.

Nope, sorry. I did try pads, belted garments, cloth diapers, cloth-like disposable diapers, and even Depends early at first. I've since learned and now I'm thick disposable diapers all the way.

It didn't work at all??? :crybaby:

I've tried several of the pad-pants combos, but I find that a tape-on diaper works much more reliably for my heavy urge incontinence.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have also tried tena comfort super but they were good for 1 and a half wettings. If your second wetting is large then they will leak and they don't have standing guards so you can't even do the 'I'll just stand still and hope it soaks in' stance!

They where good from a comfort point of view but just not reliable enough. I suppose they'd be ok at home so you can easily change but not for me I'm affraid. I do wear belted attends on hot days though. Not quite as good as an all in one but works for light to medium leakage.

I have fairly good results with Abena pads no 7 and AbriFix pants over them. They have the capacity for several small settings. I prefer briefs, however, because I don't have to worry about them moving around as a pad could.

I have fairly good results with Abena pads no 7 and AbriFix pants over them. They have the capacity for several small settings. I prefer briefs, however, because I don't have to worry about them moving around as a pad could.

That's cool, what kind of settings do they have? Are they adjustments for width and length, or for adjusting their speed of absorption at the cost of overall capacity? Either way those pads sound high tech.

LOL

I love it, I just about laughed my butt off.

The "settings" are, of course, Siri's interpretation of the word "wettings". She is not a DL, as far as I can tell, or even aware of DLs. Trying to correct her mindset through conversation has so far not yielded tangible improvements. But I will continue to try blaming her.

I also use the Abena Abri-San 7 pads with the Abena cloth pants. They work good for one, two at most wettings but are fast change and open on the sides. I use them when not wearing full briefs, they do work well.

I order everything from XP Medical here in the US.

• 3 weeks later...