LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warning! Abcanada (Abu Distributer)

I'm sorry, this is totally off topic but I have to chime in. Everytime I see this thread pop up in the "content you haven't read" section I read it as "Warning! Anaconda"

Who or what is Anaconda?

This thread is talking about abcanada.

An anaconda is a very large snake. They have made a few very silly movies about said snake that use the same name. I just find it funny every time I see it, and thought I might mention it as other people might also find it funny. It even makes sense. I would want to be warned about Anacondas. My brain just sees "abcananda" since generally people read words more based on general letter composition, length, and the first and last letter rather than exact spelling. Particularly because I'm familiar with "anaconda" but not "abcanada" as a word.

For example you can probably guess what I mean by "ertxeamly" even though it's totally not spelled right.

I sent a reply to accept the offer of a partial refund, and have not heard back (over two days ago). I will give it to the weekend for a response. Once again, I will post any updates.

Lame. I would not accept that. This is the same crap my last apartment landlord pulled when I tried to get the security deposit back. If being a pest does not get all your money back or the product to the front door, threaten to report them to the Better Business Bureau. I believe they have that in Canada too. I am sure if you are persistent enough, they will eventually give you the service you deserve. If not, report them to the Better Business Bureau and send a formal complaint to ABCanada's mangement.

You should just go to your credit card company and let them know you didnt recieve the product, They will normaly credit the amount of purchase back to your credit card and investigate the charge with the merchant. I have done this with a satalite dish provider and I personaly couldnt get them to give me the time of day, but once the bank fraud investagators contacted them, things were made right immediatly. And yes Baby Smokey, you are missing the point entirely.

• Like 1

Nope, no resolution... Still waiting for the promised refund, tomorrow it will be a month, which is more than enough time for them to fix the problem. If I don't get the refund by then I will be submitting a claim to the credit card company... I am tired of sending e-mails and waiting a week to hear a response that doesn't solve the problem. I will, as always, let everyone here know what happens.

Nope, no resolution... Still waiting for the promised refund, tomorrow it will be a month, which is more than enough time for them to fix the problem. If I don't get the refund by then I will be submitting a claim to the credit card company... I am tired of sending e-mails and waiting a week to hear a response that doesn't solve the problem. I will, as always, let everyone here know what happens.

Better send a request to your CC company NOW as many will not validate a claim made after 30 days, no matter what proof you have to offer. I am a patient person but business is business and I take no crap in that part of my life- perform as you promise or wish that you had. That is the standard I hold myself to, and if I can do it anyone else can too.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Yea Smokey you're a bit off on this one....

The OP is well within his rights to demand a refund for product not recieved because the screw-up is on ABCanada's end. I live and work in two different towns. I can (and have) ordered items online and had the package shipped to my work address even though my billing address is completely different.

Sure the OP should have updated his info....but it doesn't release ABCanada from their responsibility of shipping the package where you ASK them to ship it to.......

I sent a reply to accept the offer of a partial refund, and have not heard back (over two days ago). I will give it to the weekend for a response. Once again, I will post any updates.

Man....why would you do that? It wasn't your mistake. It was totally their error....

Call your credit card company and inform them of what happened. Get your money back in full. You shouldn't have to pay for somebody elses screw-up....

I also second the CC company idea. I think that is better than the approach I mentioned. I would still send a formal complaint to their management in hopes that they will at least try to not make the same mistake again. I have not had much experience handling issues with online orders as I have not had many troubles with them yet, but I have had my fair share of run-ins with the local businesses, especially landlords and cell-phone companies.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got the partial refund, and I am prepared to leave it at this. I contacted my credit card company and they said I was within my rights to submit a chargeback, but i decided against it. I was able to get the package eventually... apparently the landlord's spouse was doing some maintenance at the house and hadn't realized i didn't live there anymore. So even though I never (to this day) received an apology for BabyGiz's rude e-mails, negligence, and poor business skills, I can only hope that the other owner will be able to do something about getting the business back on track.

Just be warned, as of now, if you place an order with ABCanada it will be filled by babygiz, and any inquiries to the info e-mail will be received by him (possibly even answered). And, if you happen to use the e-mail directly to the other owner, he will probably be too busy to respond with other obligations (he doesn't have much to do with running the business by the sounds of it).

So why didn't I get a full refund? Well, frankly they didn't want to give me one... which is a shame, and I think reflects poorly on them. Even more so that it took them longer than a month to come that far... Why didn't I just handle it through the credit card company? Because I wanted to give them a chance... There aren't many options in Canada, and I was hoping (and still hope) that they can turn around and fix this. Technically I still have a month and a half to file the claim, as according to my credit card company I have 60 days from the last negotiation attempt from the company, and since it was shipped to the wrong address my being able to obtain the package is irrelevant since the order was never fulfilled to my address. Essentially, by my understanding, since they didn't deliver it to the specified address the broke the contract of sale and it is in my rights to receive a refund, and up to them to figure out how to minimize their losses. Nevertheless, I don't intend to file the claim.

I think more than anything it just sucks that now there is nowhere I will order from in Canada to get Cushies... I guess I will need to wait and see if someone else gives it a go, hopefully with some better customer service. Just wanted to be transparent.