LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby/Little One Books On Kindle

I've got a question for you all and I'd appreciate your opinions. Ive just finished writing my book on Little Ones and their relationships with their partners. It is 90,000 words and 360+ pages and is just in the review and edit stage. Getting published in paperback now is about as likely as winning the lottery but without the payoff. I've decided to put the book in Kindle format because otherwise I will spend 2 years going from publisher to publisher only to be rejected at the end of the process.

So, how many of you use the Kindle or download to your ipad, ipod, iphone, PC or other device? Would you be likely to pay $8 for a largish book on this topic? I've put out the 80 page working document on here earlier and the response has been excellent.

The other question is, is there a graphic artist who can help me (or do it!) with a front cover or someone with a suitable photo of illustration? The book title is "There's a baby in my bed!" and is primarily targetted towards the partner of an AB/Little rather than the AB themselves, although an AB would get a lot of help from it as well. What I am looking for is a photo or good drawing of (preferably) a young woman sitting up in bed while a partner lies next to her asleep in a diaper or with a pacifier or something else that identifies him as an AB. Or any other ideas from you graphically-oriented types!

If you wish to email me direct I am at rosalie.bent@gmail.com

targetted towards the partner of an AB/Little rather than the AB themselves

Well done, you have managed to hit a tiny segment of a tiny market. The only advice i can suggest in making the market smaller is only sell to people who are left handed and ginger, who have a dog called patch.

With such a small market you might as well charge $20, if they going to buy they will spend $20 as easy as $8.

As for the artwo*k look on LJ groups etc there are talented young people who do excellent art real cheap to order.

Thanks Belinda. I am hoping that the book will find at least a moderate readership. it is certainly an important area of AB life. MOst have poor relationships with their partners regarding their Little side. With a bit of luck this book might help some.

I read your 80 pg. document and it found it very interesting. I would be interested in reading a more detailed version. As for the kindle edition. I am in the market for one and I think that would be a great way to get your information out there. I have a kindle app on my pc now, that was free so there is that option for people. Good luck to you and all your endeavors with this book.

Well, today's good news is that my book - "There's a baby in my bed! - a guide to better relationships for regressive adults and their partners" has been accepted for print publication! How's that sound?

It wil be available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback format and I am thrilled! Thanks to everyone for their support and their critical commentary on the work.

CONGRATS!!!!! on getting published! writing a book is no easy feat. let alone being published!!!

Can you tell su what publisher? I am asking because if they publish ab books, perhaps there are others here would be interested to know.. not everyone publisher would put out material as 'controversial' as this can be seen..

Also... I love the title "theres a baby in my bed" very nice!!!

congrats again!

Amazon has AB/DL books for sale and I will be watching for this one in the future. I recently bought one titled "Tied Down and Diapered". It was only $3.99USD and I was not disappointed.

In fact, I have seen these advertised here on Daily Diapers.

CONGRATS!!!!! on getting published! writing a book is no easy feat. let alone being published!!!

Can you tell su what publisher? I am asking because if they publish ab books, perhaps there are others here would be interested to know.. not everyone publisher would put out material as 'controversial' as this can be seen..

Also... I love the title "theres a baby in my bed" very nice!!!

congrats again!

Thanks. I better withhold the publisher until it is released I think although it is one that has published material outside of the norm before (and still does).

Im proud of the title and planning a follow up called 'Babies on their own - living life effectively as a solo baby'. not a word has been written yet, just decided today.

I completely understand about not saying the publisher, i dunno how all that works, so wasn't sure if you could say yet or not.. but once its published, we will all know.. i'm thinking it will be nice for people who write a lot to know the name of a publishing company which may be open to their ab/dl material....

again congrats on all.... i would love to write a book... but alas you have to have some sort of idea... lol i want to write a book, but dunno what about!

• 3 weeks later...

Some other good news is that my book - "There's a baby in my bed!" should be on Amazon on 15th March and possibly in bookstores by the end of the month WOOHOO!

It deals with Adult Babies and relationships with their non-baby partners. You might find it helpful.

I'm pretty excited and am about to start my next book: "Adult Babies: The lives and loves of Littles". It will be an expose on the entire adult baby universe including age-players and diaper lovers. If anyone has some suggestions, ideas or input to offer Please let me know. I am also considering doing an extensive survey money survey to help provide some valuable stats for it. If anyone has thoughts on that, please let me know.

Thanks for everyone's support!

i'm not sure an expose on the ENTIRE ab/dl universe can be done in one book...

there are the baby furs, babys who find it sexual, babys who find it therapeutic, babys who do it just for stress relief, babys for find it a lifestyle

for each of these you would have to then cover multiple other sub groups in each of them

then there are the DLs who find it sexual, therapeutic, stress relief, lifestyle

Then there are the mommy's who find it sexual, therapeutic, stress relief, lifestyle

then the daddys who find it ....

then the big sister, big brother, uncle and aunt aspects

then there are the gay and lesbian relationships which may have a completely different aspect such as two males but one likes to dress another up as a sissy etc...

then there are those who like seeing others in diapers, but don't wear themselves, and are not into the ab thing...

i mean that is just what ican think of in 30 seconds.....

I'd say.... pick one particular aspect of it.... and work on that... because again, saying you want to do the entire ab universe is like saying "i'm going to write a book on all people into bdsm" it would be an encyclopedia set if you realy want to include everything.....

but let us know when ur book is up on amazon ... and provide a link for people to go to directly!

i'm not sure an expose on the ENTIRE ab/dl universe can be done in one book...

there are the baby furs, babys who find it sexual, babys who find it therapeutic, babys who do it just for stress relief, babys for find it a lifestyle

for each of these you would have to then cover multiple other sub groups in each of them

then there are the DLs who find it sexual, therapeutic, stress relief, lifestyle

Then there are the mommy's who find it sexual, therapeutic, stress relief, lifestyle

then the daddys who find it ....

then the big sister, big brother, uncle and aunt aspects

then there are the gay and lesbian relationships which may have a completely different aspect such as two males but one likes to dress another up as a sissy etc...

then there are those who like seeing others in diapers, but don't wear themselves, and are not into the ab thing...

i mean that is just what ican think of in 30 seconds.....

I'd say.... pick one particular aspect of it.... and work on that... because again, saying you want to do the entire ab universe is like saying "i'm going to write a book on all people into bdsm" it would be an encyclopedia set if you realy want to include everything.....

but let us know when ur book is up on amazon ... and provide a link for people to go to directly!

I will certainly try to handle the entire universe. it is true that I wont be able to handle all of the areas in a whole lot of detail, but putting the entire universe into one book is still a good idea. My fear is leaving some area out so I will need to make sure from people (like you) that I include everyone.

gotcha i was thinking hou wanted to go indepth on every aspect!!! that would just be huge but yeah i could see focusing more in depth on certain areas and then mentioning briefly others

hi everyone. the book - There's a baby in my bed! - http://www.amazon.com/Theres-baby-bed-relationship-ebook/dp/B007GE8MSU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1330744985&sr=8-4#_ is now available in its Kindle form and within a week the print version will be listed as well. I hope it helps couples to find a way through to a better relationship.

I really liked the cover. I dont have an artistic bone in my body so I was pleased with the outcome.

I just read it today. It was a very thorough discussion of Little Ones, and will be very helpful for couples who are trying to cope with little ones. I liked the case history, especially the one about the little boy who finds his way :thumbsup: .

BTW, in your research have you come across female Little Boys (women who are have little boy persona). You did a pretty good job acknowledging that woman little one's do indeed exist, and of course the number of male Little Girls is huge (it seems like most males are Little Girls). I wonder if there are women who identify with little boys.

Thank you for your work.

Amazon automatically made my books available on Kindle. I didn't have to take any steps. Also, my publisher allows me to choose to have my books available for download as an Adobe .pdf file as well. I guess it depends on who publishes your book and where it ends up for sale.

Thinking of buying the kindle version, the wife and I have always been open about being AB, but we've been struggling with some of the issues others have mentioned (me feeling like she doesn't approve, because she doesn't often remember that I need care sometimes too.)

Sounds interesting. :)

I will mention I know of a bio-female on the old DPF forum that identified as a little boy, to the point that she was persuing a radical breast reduction and hysterectomy, which I thought (and continue to think) to be a shame. She may have had F-t-M TG tendencies in adult-mode anyway, though. I can't remember the name for the life of me though.