LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Riley Kilo Interview - Baby, One More Time

Have you ever seen an adult baby? If you watch basic cable, there’s a good chance you have. This past Sunday, July 24th, The Learning Channel’s My Strange Addiction featured transgender blogger, techie, entrepreneur and fetish model Riley Kilo, and her interest in the adult baby lifestyle. You can check out the show’s trailer

to get a sense of how it turned out. I caught up with Riley at Nowhere Bar in the East Village and we talked about her love of diapers, Ichi the Killer, her issues with Lady Gaga, and what life is like in this, her sixteenth minute of fame.

PQ: When I got here, you were standing in front of the bar smoking a cigarette. My first thought was, “babies don’t smoke!

riley is one awesomes courages girl i love love love her, no matter what anyone else says about her. she has done all of us and others (who have been unable to deal with there feelings) a great justice by being herself so openly and publicly. thank u riley for being who u are :thumbsup:

In all sincerity at least we have 1 hero ! .And please do not start no damn discusion on who or what Riley is like another post that was started not to long ago .To me Riley is a girl who is putting herself out there maybe for the good of herself or us as a community ! .Whatever it is i respect it !Thankyou Riley !

• 3 weeks later...

Cant believe the PC police showed up at a site called pretty queer. Haters gotta hate! Glad I read more about you Riley, youre right, the natgeo show went out of its way to make you seem "weird". Pop media sucks. Thanks for taking it on and getting us out there.

And you listen to Twalib? Hell ya!

Guest diaperboykcmo

@tasbay , speak for yourself! You have a TG, being featured as a AB, once again how does that represent me in a good way. I'm a Hetro Born MALE, so people watching that for the first time being exposed to AB's might think wow this person is real messed up. TG AB, not a good combo. I'm not judging, I'm saying what others might think. Also many consider people who want to be a TG, going the full route of becoming a real female to have mental problems, then again the same can be said about AB'S! That's why I said not a good combo. You all can flame me if you want, I really don't care!!

@tasbay , speak for yourself! You have a TG, being featured as a AB, once again how does that represent me in a good way. I'm a Hetro Born MALE, so people watching that for the first time being exposed to AB's might think wow this person is real messed up. TG AB, not a good combo. I'm not judging, I'm saying what others might think. Also many consider people who want to be a TG, going the full route of becoming a real female to have mental problems, then again the same can be said about AB'S! That's why I said not a good combo. You all can flame me if you want, I really don't care!!

When has "what others might think" ever been a thing? You are judging, you had to concieve of this possibility in the first place since ... well .. no one else did. Most people do not "consider TG to be mentally unstable" (paraphrased), and no psychologist would agree with that. Not to mention, a larger portion of the straight population tend to know transgendered individuals have the most courage and are often the most secure in themselves, you have to be in order to come out. It's when we're in the closet that we have all sorts of mental struggles which are often misdiagnosed, that seem to almost always go away after complete transistion except in very rare cases.

Since you invited it, I will flame, sort of. It's your failed thinking, your preconcieved notions, your idiotic stereotypes that is what's causing most of the problems in our society. It's the "I don't think this, but what if others did" cop-out and deflection that have been used to justify the horrible treatment of transgendered, and to a lesser extent the gay and lesbian folks. It's that same lie that doctors use to justify allowing us to die of ailments just because "it must be in their heads," and I'm speaking from experience there. So ... shut the F up or stop being a bigot.

Riley is an inspiration to everyone, every living human, no matter what walk of life, lifestyle, sexual orientation you are becaus she has broken free of all the fears that hold our species back and shown the world "we are not all that different from each other" in the important ways.

• Like 1

Nothing against Riley....I like her too. But why is she so 'special'? Really, we've had plenty of others put themselves out there and reveal to the world that they are AB or DL and some folks in this community CRUCIFIED them because they didn't fit the perfect little mold that they wanted them to.

Kitten...diaperboy brings up a valid concern that has been emphatically voiced here in the past....for whatever reason people here are particularly worried about how others preceive us. They go on and on about previous examples not being good enough and how much their exposure to the world has damaged the reputation of every AB/DL person out there. Riley is no different. She...and I honestly believe that she is a 'she'...has done and will continue to affect the 'general populace' opinion towards the negative simply because that is the world we live in. Bigotry and hate is literally everywhere....and no matter what you are into or who you are....I can guarantee someone out there HATES you.

I've got nothing against Stanley...however people HERE hate him because he is overweight and living on social assistance....

I've got nothing against Brett...however people HERE hate him because he takes his lifestyle to the extreme....

I've got nothing against Riley....however people HERE...RIGHT HERE on DD hate her because she had the bad luck of being born the wrong gender....and she has the strength to try and change that....

So Kitten....Riley might be an inspiration to you and I really like that....however she is not an inspiration to everyone. No one can be.....

Nothing against Riley....I like her too. But why is she so 'special'? Really, we've had plenty of others put themselves out there and reveal to the world that they are AB or DL and some folks in this community CRUCIFIED them because they didn't fit the perfect little mold that they wanted them to.

Kitten...diaperboy brings up a valid concern that has been emphatically voiced here in the past....for whatever reason people here are particularly worried about how others preceive us. They go on and on about previous examples not being good enough and how much their exposure to the world has damaged the reputation of every AB/DL person out there. Riley is no different. She...and I honestly believe that she is a 'she'...has done and will continue to affect the 'general populace' opinion towards the negative simply because that is the world we live in. Bigotry and hate is literally everywhere....and no matter what you are into or who you are....I can guarantee someone out there HATES you.

I've got nothing against Stanley...however people HERE hate him because he is overweight and living on social assistance....

I've got nothing against Brett...however people HERE hate him because he takes his lifestyle to the extreme....

I've got nothing against Riley....however people HERE...RIGHT HERE on DD hate her because she had the bad luck of being born the wrong gender....and she has the strength to try and change that....

So Kitten....Riley might be an inspiration to you and I really like that....however she is not an inspiration to everyone. No one can be.....

Sorry, but that is the same as saying it's okay to associate gay with pedos. So .... just because a few people (and it is only bigots) think that transgendered are "bad people" it's okay for everyone else to be bigots as well? Not buying it. Many non-AB/DL people have come forward defending the people you mentioned, many psychologists, many scientists, many actual thinkers, and even a few of the low brained religious people (oddly) have actually defended AB/DL.

Stanley was diagnosed with a back injury, not uncommon to be on social assistence for long periods of time from that. A fact that was ignored which I discovered after the fact as well. As for being overweight, that's just stupid, so stupid I won't even bother explaining why it's stupid.

I don't know the Brett person ... so I cannot say anything, but "taking to the extreme" can mean anything, literally, it's a subjective limit placed on actions by society. Society is rarely right, soceity is most often wrong, so I can't even come close to agreeing with you assertion.

As for hating someone for being transgendered ... as I said, it's the same as hating gay people, it's the same as hating blacks, it's the same as hating women ... and transgendered are the LAST minority as well as the one persecuted by the most other minorities. It's odd too, that most of the people who persecute transgendered are minorities themselves. Well, more hypocrisy. You cannot expect to be accepted until you accept others as well. It's not even about tolerance, but respect. I left HERE for a bit because of the lack of respect for other minorities ... and now I'm back, with a vengeance. So no, just because a majority is too stupid to think with logic and intelligence does not make their fears justified in anyway, it's just a masked form of bigotry, plain and simple.

The sad thing is that all this does is reaffirm my belief that the human species is a complete waste of flesh. We developed this awesome ability to rationalize, break from instinctual behaviors, even alter our instincts, and yet people simple embrace the worst instincts in nature istead of using that evolutionary trait that gave us the ability to become civilized in the first place. We are moving backward in acceptence of our own fellow humans, even when there is a common connection, you are seeking a reason to disrespect them, any reason you can. Let's take the Stanley instance, my first response was "something is wrong with this and it will hurt other people" ... but it didn't take much research to find the truth and then allow rational thinking to alter my view. So I changed my views on the situation, because that's what humans do. Only imbiciles continue to believe lies, like transgendered being "unstable". It doesn't take an IQ above 5 to realize that only complete nutjobs believe it.

Yes, it was voiced here in the past, that does not make that way of thinking correct in any way or by any stretch of logic, not even imagination can twist that way of thinking into being correct. Irrational fears are irrational for a reason.

• Like 2

I post this in another thread, but it seems relevant here as well...

http://pss.sagepub.c...421206.abstract

"In an analysis of two large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology. A secondary analysis of a U.S. data set confirmed a predictive effect of poor abstract-reasoning skills on antihomosexual prejudice, a relation partially mediated by both authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact."

Peer reviewed research.... Just putting it out there.......

• Like 3

http://pss.sagepub.c...421206.abstract

"In an analysis of two large-scale, nationally representative United Kingdom data sets (N = 15,874), we found that lower general intelligence (g) in childhood predicts greater racism in adulthood, and this effect was largely mediated via conservative ideology. A secondary analysis of a U.S. data set confirmed a predictive effect of poor abstract-reasoning skills on antihomosexual prejudice, a relation partially mediated by both authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact."

I have met my quota for likes, but thank you sarah, this is why I love you so much sometimes. ;)

• Like 1

I have met my quota for likes...

I met my quota too, otherwise you would have both got a like. I agree very much indeed.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I came back. :)

Edited by wetman
  • Like 1

Really it will never truly disappear. Bigotry and hatred will remain strong no matter what society says because people are people and it seems to be their first instinct to cut down and mock rather than support and prop up.....

We shoot ourselves in the foot here at DD anyway.....

Unfortunately the idiots will out breed the intelligent. With any luck a scenario like Gattica will arise in the not so distant future, though considering i have glasses, there goes my hope of experiencing a diaper in 0 g.

I think we're headed to a future more like 'Idiocracy' more than anything else.....

Guest diaperboykcmo

@Kittenab! You talk about people judging, and you do the Exact same thing lol! Can you say Hypocrite! If people don't agree with you, you tell them to shut the F up lol! Take some of your own advice! Not everyone agrees with you!!

I think we're headed to a future more like 'Idiocracy' more than anything else.....

I can agree to this somewhat. Why do you think Neil deGrasse Tyson (astrophysicist) has been hitting the media circuit promoting space exploration? The problem is we have not done anything exciting scientifically as a country for quite some time. Have we cured all forms of cancer yet? no. People laugh at Newt Gingrich's idea of putting a space colony on the moon, but that is actually the only good thing he has said in my opinion. Programs like NASA in the past have uplifted our economy by creating new industries and have influenced generations of scientists and engineers as well as being the inspiration for some of our best science-fiction entertainment. I certainly agree now intelligence, especially scientific knowledge, is undervalued in this country. How did it come to this where going to college is seen by many as a waste of your time or some liberal agenda? I bet no one here knows what my avatar is and if I did explain, no one would be interested. Still, I am hopeful we will make better decisions in the future and keep a more open mind. If we can cure cancer or put a man on Mars, we as a country can overcome the shackles that are holding us back.

In reference to the other comments, Riley Kilo may be TG, but she represents this community and deserves respect for having the courage to come forward and explain our interests. We should not let this divide us. It does not matter who you are exactly as you are here as member of this community. You all have some interest in diapers whether it be AB, DL, some combination of the two, or something else. Let it be remembered this is something we all have in common here and that is exactly what Riley Kilo is representing.

• Like 1

@Kittenab!  You talk about people judging, and you do the Exact same thing lol!  Can you say Hypocrite! If people don't agree with you, you tell them to shut the F up lol!  Take some of your own advice! Not everyone agrees with you!!

Yes, I do judge, everyone judges. But I judge based on facts, knowledge, and research. Judging based on irrational fear in spite of all facts and knowledge saying the exact opposite if bigotry. Spin with someone else. I admit my weaknesses are my own and do not project them on others to make me look better.

Guest diaperboykcmo

@kittenab, you're arguing with yourself!! If Riley is your hero, that's your business. Not everyone agrees with that!! He's no more a hero then anyone else in the community!