LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Game Night Treats

DailyDi

Nacho Meatballs by Mikey

Group 1

• 1lb Ground Beef

• 1lb Ground Veal

• 1 Cup fine-diced mixed seasoning veggies (Onion, celery, peppers)

• 1 Cup crushed Doritos

• 1 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese (Shred yourself is better than store-bought shreds)

• 1 Packet Taco Seasoning (I use Old El Paso Cheesy Taco)

• 1 Large Egg

Group 2

1. 1 Large can of mild Enchillada Sauce

2. 1 Cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese

Instructions:

Mix all group 1 ingrediates in a large bowl, and form into meatballs, slightly larger than a golf ball. My recipe made for 15 meatballs. Place in a shallow baking dish and bake at 425 for 30 minutes. Check internal tepature of a meatball. If reaching 160 degrees move on to next step, if not cook another ten minutes and check again.

Pour enchillada sauce over meatballs and top with shredded cheese. Put back in oven for 10 minutes to warm sauce and melt cheese.

Enjoy :)

They are super tasty with the enchillada sauce ladeled over them and a side of sour cream for dipping.

I deliver pizza and it seems the most poopular item is, of coarse pizza, but buffalo wings as well. I a DREADING superbowl sunday :( I just envision it to be a nightmare and giant cluster fu*k of a day for deliveries.

I don't know if it's going to be a good line up or not, if not and no one really cares then things might be ok...

But usually when there is a god game on, it's LOTS of pizza and wings...for those 'parties' or what not...

personally, i don't watch much sports, especially since things went digital :glare: The sports I do watch when i can are pretty much any kind of racing (drag or stockcar etc) and ladies beach vollyball....O*M*G those ladies are really something to watch :wub: all tanned and fgit and built...*sigh*

For snax,I love :wub: french onion dip :D and assorted veggies, etc. cheese and qwackers is right up there as well. Simple things can go a long way, no ned for complicated fruu fruu things like Cheese dip (fondu) or other things that take your attention away from the more important stuff..

....ladies beach vollyball *drifts off in a daze* :blush:

personally i like them honey bar b que wings as well along with maybe pizza , or chips with salsa and of course a few beers

the SUPER BOWL is here tomorrow ( feb 5) and i grew up with a guy by the name of PAT THE PATRIOT so i think you all can guess who i am routing for >> hint >>> he lives in the NEW ENGLAND area and works for one certain NFL team that another guy named TOM B. plays on ...... so all i know is my face will be covered like a 2 year old with barb b que sauce and salsa and hopefully with a huge smile to go with it ........ GO PATRIOTS