LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M A Clothing Fetishist

pampers212

Have you ever gotten a new pair of socks for Chistmas? There is something about the feeling of pulling on a new pair of socks and wearing them all day that is indescribable. It just feels good. Or how about those new shoes that fit just right? How do you feel about wearing them? Every once in a while I get the opportunity to wear a really nice suit. How does it make me feel? Confident, powerful, on top of the world. Ladies, how about that really flattering dress you like to wear? I'll bet you feel glamorous, sexy, and in some ways just as powerful as the suit makes me feel. And underneath that glamorous dress, hidden from the prying eyes of the public, is the sexy lingerie set that you bought to show your partner. The feeling and excitement of revealing it to him/her later when you get home from the party is your own private little joy.

I am a clothing fetishists Clothes make me feel good in some way, whether it is the feelings of power and anticipation when suiting up in ice hockey equipment, or the feeling of warmth and comfort when wrapped up in a blanket and a pair of pj's. One of my favorites is the relief after a day of snowboarding when I remove my snowboard boots and put on my street shoes. Nothing in the world feels just like that.

Have you ever gotten a new diaper for Chistmas? There is something about the feeling of pulling on a new diaper and wearing them all day that is indescribable. It just feels good. Or how about those new diapers that fit just right? How do you feel about wearing them? Every once in a while I get the opportunity to wear a really nice diaper. How does it make me feel? Confident, powerful, on top of the world. Ladies, how about that really flattering diaper you like to wear? I'll bet you feel glamorous, sexy, and in some ways just as powerful as the diaper makes me feel. And underneath that glamorous dress, hidden from the prying eyes of the public, is the diaper that you bought to show your partner. The feeling and excitement of revealing it to him/her later when you get home from the party is your own private little joy.

I am a diaper fetishist. Diapers make me feel good in some way, whether it is the feelings of power and anticipation when suiting up in a diaper, or the feeling of warmth and comfort when wrapped up in a blanket and a diaper. One of my favorites is the relief after a day of snowboarding when I remove my soiled diaper and put on a clean one. Nothing in the world feels just like that.

....We are all clothing fetishists....

....We are all diaper fetishists.....

Careful with the "we" stuff. Not everyone is like you about these things- we are all diverse humans with diverse likes, dislikes, and diverse reasons for them being that way.

Your thoughts and opinions are valid for you, and are well-spoken. Maybe others who feel similarly will tell us their stories ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

This post was not meant to make blanket statements about the community, my apologies. The post was simply to show how easily I could replace every item of clothing in the first statement with the word 'diapers' in the second statement. After reading the Dr. Phil thread, my mind got going about how people experience sensual feelings about clothing, and what that does to their state of mind. Did anyone here play dressup as a kid? (even if you still do now ;) I guess the point I was attempting to make is that the things we wear make us feel certain things. Some times they make us feel certain things very strongly, as in the case of a glamorous dress, a fancy suit, or lingerie. So diapers are kind of the same thing.

If I were to have a conversation with a non ABDL about this lifestyle and try to convey why I enjoy it, I might discuss it in terms of everyday clothes and how we feel when we dress certain ways. That might help to promote understanding.

Careful with the "we" stuff. Not everyone is like you about these things- we are all diverse humans with diverse likes, dislikes, and diverse reasons for them being that way.

Your thoughts and opinions are valid for you, and are well-spoken. Maybe others who feel similarly will tell us their stories ;)

Bettypooh

Betty,

I edited my OP to help clarify the point of my posting this. Thanks.

I liked your post anyway- it is a very good one :thumbsup: My only concern is that some people are rather quick to get hot under the collar when they see "we" and it doesn't apply to them. Back when I started writing I did much the same- in fact this was that first really big criticism I received. In my heart I was trying to make the words come across with more personal depth, and to those who agreed that worked! But to those who disagreed, that word "we" became the one thing which set them against the rest of what I'd written; it was something which many people get stuck on. I still have to be careful to avoid what I've come to call the "we trap" :o I just wanted to avoid the chance of that kind of thing happening to you happening here ;)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...