LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urges

I've observed that, throughout the year, my desire to wear diapers varies from virtually zero to "I need to wear 24/7 for days." moreover, these desires vary on a daily basis. Has anyone experienced this?

Thats part of the dreaded "binge purge" cycle that most everyone here has or still does go through, including myself :blush: I have found that the best way to balance the 'urge swings' is just wear when YOU want and not let your hormones or what ever drives this make that decision for you.

I wear when I want, usually to bed, unless I to tired to change, and during the day when I feel like it, not when I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO...there is a difference. One is letting your desires or passion or fetish (what ever it is) drive your behavior and actions, the other is YOU taking control and managing how and what you do with it.

It's true you / we can't get rid f this....what ever it is. So the best thing to do is be aware of it and manage how it works. wearing when you want takes the urgency out of the swings that it takes you on. It's all about management and what you do.

For me again, it also seems to lessen as I get older, and hormone levels change :blush: but that doesn't mean that I can ignore it, because I have done that as well and it came back and bit me in the butt BIG TIME. It just became a ROARING obsession that wouldn't leave me alone until it was satisfied. So the lessen learned there is wear when the thought first pops into my head be that just to bed or while running errands etc. Even if it's just a passing thought, DO IT, because it wont go away, but keep building until it hits you like a truck that YOU need to get into a diaper N*O*W....and thats not really fun.

I have had this 'thing' most of my life, and felt the swings from non interest to burning obsession etc, and again, the best thing to do to keep it at bay and avoid the crazy swings back and forth is just management. wear when YOU want, even at night...use them when you want...not when you're being TOLD to. That helps smooth things out and satisfies the "URGES" and everyone is happy and lives in peace.

It's not easy, but it works, and yo will find ways to make this work, and you will also find that it quiets the "URGE MONSTER" aka "Binging" and you can keep the beast at bay.

good luck! :thumbsup:

I kinda understand that feeling. For me relieving sexual tension causes temporary decrease in my interest to wear nappies. I'm pretty sure that if I would buy secure chastity device like Neosteel The Curve model and have a keyholder who wouldn't let me out I would probably want to wear nappies 24/7.

Yep, off and on throughout the year I will get urges to just constantly wear and then at some points I don't want to. I used to purge my diapers when I felt I didn't want them anymore, but now I just store them because I know I'll be back.

I'll be 60 on my next birthday and I have been back to diapers since I was 13. I purged many times as a teen (always after a "pleasuring") but it was some time in my 20s that I realized this wasn't going away. The last diapers I threw out were some cloth-backed Tenas that I didn't like at all (expensive mistake in buying).

During the summer of 2008 I started wetting in my sleep. I began wearing diapers and plastic pants at night and I can only think of two nights I haven't worn diapers to bed in all that time. I usually get diapered around 4PM and will stay diapered until 7 or 8AM. I enjoy my diaper time and definitely prefer diapers to underwear.

For me, the peaks and valleys of diaper wearing are gone. I have gone through lengthy periods of 24/7 but when daytime urges wain there still is the nighttime need. As like many of us, I feel I was born with this desire to be in diapers and plastic pants and look forward to each new diaper I wear.

Yes, I think that most of us have experienced exactly the same thing. How you deal with it is up to you; you can choose to "binge and purge" hoping that will end it (which it won't); you can choose to ride out the up's and down's without purging; you can choose to allow more of this in your life when you are on the low side of the cycle in hope that it will reduce the intensity of the coming high side of the cycle. You can also try to stop.

The important thing here is that you be totally honest with yourself- if you find this is a need in your life that you cannot do without, then you must accomodate that need. If you are totally honest with yourself and think that through thoroughly the best answer for you should become clear. It may not be he best answer for anyone else, but that doesn't matter because they are not you. Aim for balance in all things in life; everything has benefits and drawbacks. All roses have thorns. Handle things well and you can avoid most of the thorns; handle then wrong and you'll get hurt. Think before you act ans consider every possibility you can find- then decide what you'll try to do. If your plan doesn't work try something different until you find a plan that does. I tried the rest then chose to allow for my need and found it would only balance out with my going to 24/7 wearing- I have a very large emotional need for this that not everyone else does- most can get by just fine with less.

Just remember that for most of us this is not optional; we can't avoid it in our normal life and even if we deny ourself the physical use, the mental knowledge of that denial will destroy us in time. Few have escaped this without harm. Most have returned, unable to resist. If you too cannot avoid this, then make a good place for it in your life, remembering that this is just a small part of life and that if you handle it well it's affect on the rest of your life will be minimal.

Bettypooh

I got rid of that cycle a while ago...

I used to go through it all the time and it was a nightmare. Since I started needing to wear 24/7 I find that the binges and purges have basically become one straight line, I always enjoy wearing and I probably always will but even after "pleasure" I don't really feel my want for nappies wane much (although I will wanrt a new one :P )

Most have returned, unable to resist. If you too cannot avoid this, then

Bettypooh

This reminded me of something I heard years ago. A young man told his preacher "I feel the call to preach!"; the preacher told him to take 3 weeks to talk himself out of it. If he cannot then come see him again.,,,, I asked the preacher "Why did you tell him that?" He LOL and said " If he CANNOT he has the call." ...For me soon to be 55 I've purged the diaper urges time and time again myself and ignored it. Then like Square_duck said "It bit my BUTT BIG TIME!" I've realized it is a big part of me; but not the whole me. I guess you could say I have the "Diaper call" LOL

I wear when I want, usually to bed, unless I to tired to change, and during the day when I feel like it, not when I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO...there is a difference.

I think you're stealing my plan for dealing with diapers. I essentially do the same them. I find the periods of ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO have gone down quite a bit as I've gotten older and accepted that I feel comfortable wearing them. In most cases, just putting a diaper on at night, and using it before I wake up is enough for me. I will also tend to use them during the day when I'm riding my bike.

As far as the dreaded binge/purge cycles, it happens to everybody. It tends to find an equilibrium and the extreme swings go away as you get older (again nearly everybody I've heard go through that as well). I've never heard the hormone theory as to why that happens, but it definitely makes sense. Usually when you're at the height of the binge/purge cycles is the same age as hormones are raging through your body and men are supposedly at their sexual peak.

I always figured it was maturity and wisdom. I know when I was going through the cycles I was also dealing with a lot of guilt associated with my desires. I felt bad about them, and wanted to 'cure' them. As I've gotten older, I have learned to accept it for what it is, and don't feel guilty about it. That is not to say I have a wish to go and tell my muggle friends what I do in private.

I'm the same way. Once I actually threw out about $500 of stuff. Boy do I regret that now. I still go trough binge phases but now I'm comfortable enough with myself to hold onto my stuff even if I lose interest for awhile. Wearing 24/7 can be fun for like a week or so for me but after that abdl starts to become boring. Taking breaks is great though. That just mean when I come back the experience will be that much better.

I've found that the best way for myself to stay away from binge/purge cycle is to use in moderation.

Mostly I'm diapered for bed time and that seems to be a good moderation for me .

Weekends I try too wear as long as I'm home but if I have to be a big boy I will change into some big boy pants and that seems to keep the balance well. I've done a lil 24-7 time but it makes me kinda lose the whole thrill of being diapered go away......

• 3 weeks later...