LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr Phil

He hurt the community more then helped. Sure he came across as a successful person in life, but he hurt because now millions will think all AB's are exactly like him, wanting someone to change them all the time, don't care about sex, want to sleep in a crib, etc.

I am glad he will not have kids though, what he said on the show made me afraid of what he would do to that real baby who needs the love, a 20+ yr old should never be jelaous of the attention a baby needs, but he came across as the type who would

I found my wife to be understanding, but she does not partake and I have gone long stretches without indulging as well, but she does allow it every so often, as long as it does not conflict with my adult responsibilities, which involves raising kids(hence very rarely do I get to partake unless the kids are gone), but know what, I found a balance, something this guy did not and does not want to do, which is why I ay he hurt the community.

EDIT: And reading his blog, another thing that hurt now is his own words on that

I will Always be friends with her regardless of what someone says. As for my life its a lot different now, I have to do a bunch of stuff by myself. This includes diaper changing (which I took way to much for granted and really wish I didn’t.) Feeding myself, which actually is hard sometimes because I forget to eat.

1. I really hope he is not talking about his ex as the someone, if she says its over and wants nothing to do with him, he best be leaving her alone.

2. Really, not remembering to eat? That there is a sign that you have gone overboard with the lifestyle and need to cut back on it. You have lived the fantasy life to much.

Another big thing is I really don’t have the baby time I used to, and the only way to counteract it so I am sane in society is to try to wear or look as babyish as possible.

If you need to dress like that in public to remain sane, that means you need to tone it down.

• Like 1

The someone was a miss type thanks, ill fix that. Cat still comes over and plays with me and stuff we actually still hang out quite a bit together. And ya did i go a little far some times ya i did. Did the show portray a lil different then it is, ya it did. Its called ratings and editing, something shows are really good at. I did have alot more adult time then the show, showed. But thats just it, its a show. And as far as hurting the community, i have had over 10000 emails, im only around 3000 in but from that 3000 ive marked each ABDL that has been nice or said thankyou, and im up to 922. If I helped some people out, thats all I really wanted to do. This one email i got was of this guy who has wanted to come out to his parents for years, and they watched the show together then he came out. I am proud of him. Thats why I did it, to help people, put my own rep on the line. You think im not gonna hear bout this for my life lol. Anyways thats its for now.

So you are trying to claim that they edited the show to make you come across as someone who only takes and takes and never gave anything back to Cat? And they edited her own words to say the same?

Do you not realize that what you have stated on your blog has pretty much comfirmed what the show aired about you? There was no misconstruing what you said on the show, your own blog shows that, especially after she left, and you admitted on your blog to immediately going online to find someone to replace her with.

And yes, you did damage the community. You may not realize it, but really, your blog makes you look bad, which also makes the community look bad.

Yes you live a successful life with a job, thats great, but after the GF left you, you admitted you forget to eat, and you cant baby yourself as often so instead of toning it down, you go further and wear babyish outfits in public. Dude thats not helping the community, especially when most people who watch Dr. Phil come away thinking you as someone with a fetish that needs to be toned down.

You really think she is going to keep coming around to visit you once she finds another boyfriend? Do you really think a new boyfriend is going to like the fact that she is going over to your place to change and feed you? No he isn't, and she will have to make a choice, especially considering she even said she wants to have a real baby.

You lost a great thing you had going because of your own stupidity, the show didn't edit and make you look to be the bad guy in all of this, you did it yourself. You were told that you should tone it down, and you said you would consider it, yet your blog says differently. So which is it? Did the show lie or did you lie on the show?

• Like 1

Did the show lie or did you lie on the show?

Pretty obvious by the statements he made on the blog that he lied on the show, considering that he lied to the show producers about why he wanted to be on the show in the first place (which he admits in the blog)...

And before anyone else cites Stanley and the beating he took, this is apples and oranges. I supported Stanley, I supported Riley, but I can't support a pathological narcissist with an obsessive need for attention.

• Like 2

The problem with people who go on tv shows is that they will never really represent the community because the large majority of people who are into the ab/dl fetish do not have any desire to 'go 24/7' or to take their interest out of hte bedroom so to speak. Most people don't feel the need to 'come out' about their abdl desires... why 'come out' so you can engage your parents/siblings/co workers etc.. to what will ALWAYS be considered a FETISH by the 'general publci' no matter how much you claim "its not a fetish its a lifestyle.'

The majority of abdl's have no need to tell the world their intimate desires for being fed and changed, for sitting in their own piss and shit - doesn't sound as pleasant using those words does it? Because its NOT pleasant for most people, adn this is a big part of what people see.

922 emails from how many millions that watched Dr Phil is sadly not that many at all! I am glad you got some good responses, i really am. I hope you don't lose your job, your friends, and have ot move like others who have gone on tv have had to do. I hope your neighbors don't figure out it was you, and start leaving nasty notes on your door. All of this can and has happened to others who go on tv. I hope that whatever your personal goals were for going on the show were fullfilled.

As for 'representing the community" unless the large majority of every single abdl out there has stated they feel you represent them, then lets just stop there and admit you went on the show for your own personal interests, one of which is believing that you are the best spokesperson for abdls.

Alright i said there was some editing because there was, not much but a bit to make me look a lil worse then it was. Do i admit i didnt give cat the love care she needed for what she was doing for me YES. we broke it off for money issues. You forget what u have after a while and lose track of reality, and that happened. I have decided this will be my last post on here. I feel that the people that judge the hardest are the ABDL's. I will also say i was promoting awareness, and only representing around 15 people that wanted help, in return helped over 1000 so far. So WB daddy sarah michaljackson think what you want to, I am done here. To everyone else I have helped your welcome :)

I am done posting i really dnt get how i lied but ok...........I told the producers I wanted to be on to show awareness to for AB's. I never lied bout show being changed a bit, not much but a bit, and I never lied bout saying I didnt give enough for Cat cause i know i didnt, even though Cat hid some secrets that will still remain secret, we both went on there for awareness, and got blind sided with what happened on there. When they gave the things to say to us she was wondering why it was like that, then we figured it out on stage, thus how the show went down.

Well bye

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

You did a good job babybrett, don't let people run you off. Trust me dady ant, and wb daddy, michael jackson, and Sara, don't represent no one but themselves! That's the whole thing, we represent ourselves, the "community" wasen't with me when I told my xgf/mommy and her mom about my baby side. They won't be with me, when I have to tell my future gf. Yes Yes the AB/DL's are very JUDGEMENTAL! EXTREMLEY. Some people round here, need to get off their high horse!

It takes all kinds, we've had fat people, trying to scam the system, sorry that's what alot of people think and say. Don't think for a second that did any of us any good! We've had people on Jerry Springer, once again fat people, trying to fit into a walker, smearing baby food all over themselves. Once again, made us look real bad! Transgendered people, not good, people think we're all freaks or something. Least this guy had a job, he articulated very well. I thought Phil was very understanding and really fair. To those that don't like what I said. Just my opinion!! Thanks again babybrett. Don't let a minority of people run you off!!

This :Crylol: in multiplicity. Yes, there is an "ABDL community". No, they won't necessarily be present when you need them most :o The same goes for anything arranged as an online community for any interest- the best you can expect is some words of support, some wisdom of experience, and some critics. That's what has happened here.

You don't have to agree with somebody to give them respect. If you do not give respect you do not deserve any yourself. Someone did a pretty good job making the ABDL world better known and risked whatever that wisespread exposure might bring- that alone is more than their critics are willing to take on- and that speaks volumes. Being only a DL I do not like having the AB community being the face seen when it comes to my own wearing of diapers, but these are my friends and I am going to stand with them for they are doing the same thing I am- being who we are, and there is nothing wrong with that! I am NOT ashamed of them nor do I have a problem with their being different than me :thumbsup: I want ALL of us to be better accepted ASAP so that those who come in the future will not have to put up with the intolerance we've got now, and anyone who does something like this trying to make the future better is worthy of your respect. If it is something you would not do yourself then so be it; but do not put them down for that alone unless you are willing to accept the derision that you earn for not having the fortitude to stand up for something which we all agree is neither wrong or bad.

Sincerely,

Bettypooh

I respect anybody with enouh confidence to do as Brett did. That being said it does frustrate me that one living on the extreme side of the ABDL world is typically the one to get the most attention. In terms of bringing awareness to the ABDL lifestyle I believe this is a problem as it only represents a smaller portion of the ABDL community. It is much like politics as the majority of people voting recognize with the middle. They often dislike either extreme regardless of political offiliation. It is a similar concept when promoting the ABDL lifestyle that the middle of the road occasional ABDL folks should be the face of the community. That way people's reaction to the ABDL lifestyle likely wont be so negative and will likely be more accepting.

• Like 1

I just watched it (while in cloth diapers, plastic pants & snap crotch pants), and I thought Dr. Phil brought up a lot of good points. I don't have a woman to share my life with and Brett should feel lucky & accomodate her. And have the ability to turn it off & on. I am 100% adult baby, but have an adult life too. Just my thoughts.

I would like to have seen how Dr Phil would have interacted with the woman who went on Tyra. She was interesting, articulate, and brave. I don't imagine though that he would have had much to say since appeared much more "mainstream," at least as mainstream as one of us might be.

You did a good job babybrett, don't let people run you off. Trust me dady ant, and wb daddy, michael jackson, and Sara, don't represent no one but themselves! That's the whole thing, we represent ourselves, the "community" wasen't with me when I told my xgf/mommy and her mom about my baby side. They won't be with me, when I have to tell my future gf. Yes Yes the AB/DL's are very JUDGEMENTAL! EXTREMLEY. Some people round here, need to get off their high horse!

It takes all kinds, we've had fat people, trying to scam the system, sorry that's what alot of people think and say. Don't think for a second that did any of us any good! We've had people on Jerry Springer, once again fat people, trying to fit into a walker, smearing baby food all over themselves. Once again, made us look real bad! Transgendered people, not good, people think we're all freaks or something. Least this guy had a job, he articulated very well. I thought Phil was very understanding and really fair. To those that don't like what I said. Just my opinion!! Thanks again babybrett. Don't let a minority of people run you off!!

You know you are right!!!! I just had a rough day, came home to see that crap, YOU are right it is there opinions, and most of the opinions ive just shruged off, but for some reason when it was one of us saying it, it went through my thick skin. Well NOT anymore, I am happy what i did, HATERS WILL HATE. 4000 emails in helped 1356 abs so far. Just to many emails to count.

Thank you for making me wake up and look at everything, and ty for ur support :)

• Like 1

You cant honestly be surprised that many of us are not supportive of your choice....

And given that most of western world Has an obesity epidemic is it really that shocking to see fat people out there??

Some people really do live in a fantasy world

I watched the show, and all I can say is: wow.

Not the good kind of "wow," though. More like, "Wow! Why does our community continue to bang their head against the wall?"

Sorry. Two thumbs down.

• Like 1

I think an important mindset to have when approaching the media is that you're not going in to save the world or make AB/DL an acceptable common thing, but merely to show you're kind and unassuming to those who don't relate, and to provide a positive example and maybe a touch of impowerment to those who do. Tell your own story, highlight the diversity of the "community" and strike down the really negative misconceptions, but first and foremost speak for yourself and yourself only.

Those are my thoughts, I haven't seen the Dr. Phil show in mention but I figured I'd give my two cents. Good luck with the emails baby Brett, remeber you're no superhero, you're just a guy with a blog who got on TV, you've taken it upon yourself to represent a niche interest, be responsible and keep your head straight. For every one person you think you've helped, there will be two who think that you've done nothing but hurt.

I sent you this resource months ago - https://ncsfreedom.org/component/k2/item/431-media-tips-interviewing-on-sm-leather-fetish-issues.html did you read it?

LOL...I love it. This dude goes on and on about people needing to be less judgemental and then proceeds to cut down the very folks that HE needs to be less judgemental against himself.....

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black......

Brett....saw the episode. You did a good job. Saw Riley's episode too. She did ok as well.

Diaperboy....you need to work through some issues there dude....

Guest diaperboykcmo

@drynot, not my fault if you can't read, eith that or you're straight taken me out of context! I said everything is my opinion... A personal attitude or A belief... Key word being personal attitude.. Thanks for trying sir