LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Know Of This Adult Amateur Diaper Site?

http://robbiexrainbow.tk/

A ab/dl guy who's now got a gf who's trying diapers, they are both 19.

I used to be friends with him on facebook.

Used to be friends with as he wasn't a proper friend as all he could talk about was his site, his fetish and his life, when I asked him about music etc he wasn't interested in what I had to say.

• Like 1

He is? Never mentioned it to Sarah Jane or Leela

well i clicked the link... went to the main page... is this an engrish website? and from the mainpage it looked like it had nothing to do with ab/dl things.... and being 'facebook friends' with someone in no way implies being friends with someone.. it means you guys clicked 'accept' and then occassionally had a conversation... this is not friendship... th is is conversing through the internet...

well i clicked the link... went to the main page... is this an engrish website? and from the mainpage it looked like it had nothing to do with ab/dl things.... and being 'facebook friends' with someone in no way implies being friends with someone.. it means you guys clicked 'accept' and then occassionally had a conversation... this is not friendship... th is is conversing through the internet...

It is an amateur adult AB/DL website, but until you register you don't get to see his pics and vids, maybe to stop his friends finding out or something.

I used to know him through xtube and fetlife and then he gave me his facebook and we sometimes chatted on msn. But he was only interested in what he had to say.

Fell out with him as everything I said something even like how was your day or asked him what he liked apart from diapers. He would go meh or not say anything and then go to away status on msn. I only managed to keep a convosation once with him about building computers. But then HIS opinion only stood and wouldn't listen what I had to say when I said using SSD's makes windows load up faster.

Then when I asked him was he shy or something, he got really offended by that which was strange and said he was the opposite.

The final straw was him getting in a whiny mood about what I said previously and told me to fuck off, so said "don't be such a whiny emo" to him. And then he said "I'm scene not emo" and deleted and blocked me on facebook and msn.

Shame his attitude had to stink.

Why are you so concerned with the guy?

I'm not to be honest anymore just we used to be "friends" and flirt online as he's bisexual.

But I just like AB/DL friends to chat with who ain't morons. Shame he showed his true colours. Looks ain't everything and not every kool looking AB/DL is a nice person either.

Heres a hint, when someone spends countless hours making a website about himself and his trophy girlfriend, hes probably full of himself and doesn't give a shit about others unless its to his own benefit.

Ahh to be a teenager again. Nothing like drama over nothing.

Yeah, this guy's site seems to be made entirely to show off about having an !OMG! real girl (and of course by 'real' he means 'not trans') dating him.

'Remember that Courtney girl I talked about before? You know, the chick with the tits. And I mean real tits. Not a boy with fake titties to look like a girl. Dis girl is a REAL female. Working vagina included! I date her now =3'

What. A. Douche.

• Like 1

Interesting - tried to look at the blog and my Norton/Symantec security went bonkers! Potential phishing site according to the Norton report.

Maybe a false alarm? Tread lightly....