LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back On Zoloft

Back on zoloft for a while (something to do with depression relating to money relating to my (*&^&^ customers that are taking WAY too long to pay their bills!).

The bummer side effect has kicked in... no orgasms...at least without great difficulty and JUST the right amount of luck.

I am so sorry to hear of your woes. I wonder how many ABDLs are actually on one anit-depressant or another. It is amazing that no orgasms is supposed to me a minor side-effect, but as Bettypooh notes, it is often better to live with the nasty side-effects than the crippling effects of depression and anxiety. But no orgasms.... that is HARSH !

My 2 are no picnic been on them for over 10 years, once and a while between doses I can get hard but it don't happen enough to suit me, my 2 are Neurontin/ mscontin, great for pain but not for any kind of sex life.

I am so sorry to hear of your woes. I wonder how many ABDLs are actually on one anit-depressant or another. It is amazing that no orgasms is supposed to me a minor side-effect, but as Bettypooh notes, it is often better to live with the nasty side-effects than the crippling effects of depression and anxiety. But no orgasms.... that is HARSH !

I can't speak for depression really but I do suffer from quite bad anxiety. Masking anxiety with constant medication is NOT the solution, as doctors just like that hand out pills as an easy solution or to get money.

Getting to the root of the problem is. However things like xanax can be taken in the short term when anxiety and panic attacks are extremely bad.

Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT),counselling and seeing a decent psychiatrist and psychologist, IS the solution.

for some people cbt and paychotherapy is better than meds ... for others the root cause of their anxiety does not respond to this sort of behavioral treatment and is purely a chemical imbalance in nature ....

for my anxiety/ocd cbt is useless and would be a waste of time and money and as such fixing the chemical imbalance with medication is the only treatment that works...

certainly do not rule out behavioral health methods without seriously giving them a chance .... at least 6 months of real comittment to the therapy .... but also know often cbt cant begin to be effective until the symptoms are less sever so often medication is prescribed to lessen the symptoms in order for the person to then be able to function enough to follow the behavioral health plan and as the cbt begins to work the medication may be able to be decreased

for behavioral health to work the person needs to be fully comitted to it not just using the techniques in the therapists offce but at home work and school as well

There are other antidepressing agents. You could have your doc put you on something different.

QFT. That is the approach I'd try. In my own case, the mental and emotional side-effects of my first Med were so bad that after an initial improvement I actually got worse rapidly. That brought a Med change which worked better and gave me the time I needed to deal with my depression and get off the Meds. If having sexual function is that important to you then it is definately enough reason for your caregiver to try something different with you. In it's barest essence, depression is when you lose happiness and hope for that, so if you aren't happy they haven't fixed the problem, and if they are truly good with treating this disease they will try other Meds if there may be a better solution in them ;)

Bettypooh