LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stopping Arousal When Using Diaper

anbcp

I have been using diapers casually on and off for years. I am completely comfortable wearing them in public.

However, even after all this time, I continue to get full on erections when I am about to wet or mess. I have tried ignoring it, do other activities, concentrating, "taking care of business" before I put one on, etc. It will ultimately subside enough that I can go, but a) it is annoying and B) it always makes be prone to leaking as it pushes the diaper away from leg.

Many years ago, when I first started wearing frequently, this would happen when I put one on, but that stopped after a year or so.

Anyone have this issue or know a solution?

Thanks

I have something similar. Sometimes I will get erections when diapering myself. Especially when I use a baby powder blizzard!

I know of no solution to this save for wearing something very tight under your diaper, and that may prove very uncomfortable to you. One little known product which may help is known as a "Gaff" which you can get from stores that cater to TG's. It's is intended to hide the male bulge under female clothing but it will work here as well if you can stand wearing it. With me there wasn't a lot of sexuality that went with my wearing and after awhile what little there was went away because I began to wear often enough to not feel my diapers were anything 'special' anymore. I'd suggest you just go 24/7 and enjoy a regular life thereafter since that has worked for you already.

Bettypooh

I agree with Bettypooh's last part. I used to get the same arousal problem when I was a lot younger, and again when I first became incontinent. Switching to a better fitting diaper and wearing them 24/7 eventually worked for me.

I never noticed that the fit of the diaper made a difference (probably because I wasn't looking) but when I first started 24/7 I was hard for like an entire week off and on during the days and when wetting. Within that 4 month span that I was 24/7 I became desensitized to the stimuli (the diaper/feeling/sounds) and it wasn't an issue unless I wanted to be sexually excited.

On the flipside now if I don't wear for a few days, the mere thought of wearing can get me excited.

So I guess what I'm saying is wear more!

• 4 weeks later...

My thoughts are if you stop getting aroused by your actions (because you must be getting turned in in the first place to have erections) then what is the point in continuing? If you stop really enjoying what your doing why still do it?

There's lots of things we enjoy that we don't get "aroused" or "turned on" by... well at least I hope there are!

It depends what you want out of your diaper wearing. If you want strong arousal then wear occasionally, or at least take regular breaks from it then you get a strong effect when you put one on again. If you do wear 24/7 or close to it I expect you will become de-sensitised to it in that way, but still enjoy the comfort and security of wearing.

Isn't trying to stop an erection a bit like trying not to breathe?

Stopping an erection is simply a matter of taking control of your thoughts. When I want to stop an erection I just completely blank out my thoughts and it goes away almost instantly.

• 8 months later...

I have said It once before in another post of this same topic the secrete is Chemical Castration For those who are having sexual arousal with diaper wearing that is the only way I know of short of having surgry to become a woman.

So you said masturbation doesn't work for you?

Do you get erections easily when you don't wear also? If only with diapers then it is just a mental thing.

If not might want to talk to your doctor, maybe your hormones are out of wack for some reason.

Not necessarily. I have the same problem, and the diaper is to blame. A diaper is stimulating to the male anatomy. It's warm. It's soft. It's fluffy. Wet it, move muscles around, the penis is getting what it wants!

This is why ABDL men like to masturbate, in diapers. It's why we like diapers. Erections will happen... a lot.

The best solution is to wear diapers more. Seriously. The more you wear, the more your penis will be comfortable with its surroundings, and not get as overly excited.

Mental exercises will help, doing things to take your mind off it will help... but that's about it. You're a diaper lover, OP. Sorry, this is how diaper lovers respond to their fetish's object of affection.

Still, don't get too aggravated about your morning wood being stronger/uncomfortable. Not much you can do, except go 24/7.

Oh, and get a bigger diaper! Then you can enjoy those erections without pushing the diaper away. Abri-forms, Molicares, and Bambinos for you! :)

• 3 months later...