LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Lighthearted Teasing ;)

so as you all know my boyfriend took my AB/DL side very well and is accepting and loving. the nature of our relationship includes a lot of us teasing each other about various things, so this is no exception... his usual joke is to call me 'baby' in a romantic affectionate way and then say "...i mean, dear" and wink at me. today, we have determined that we are going to NYC for new years' eve... (side note: IM GOING TO NYC FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!!!! :D) and he said: "my friend that used to live there said if we're smart we will go no where near times square, we'd have to be there all day and there are no public restrooms so we'd either be peeing ourselves or wearing depends. i'm sure that would be okay with you, but i'd definitely rather not." followed by him grinning wickedly and sticking out his tongue.

i thought it was a funny story to share. am i weird, or does anyone else's partner tease them like that? :P

I was just talking about that actually. I've done the ball drop once and i'm working it again this year. It's worth doing once, but you're honestly going to stuck there SO long that it'l loose it's appeal very quickly. Even as a diaper wearer, you'd essentially need to be wearing the same diaper for 10 plus hours. Times square opens at about 11am, and once you're put into your little pen, you can't leave. I was fortunate enough to miss all that, but 10 hours is a wet, cold diaper doesn't sound like fun.

But, if you need any tips, please feel free to PM me. :)

I don't have anybody to tease :( *sigh*

and as for the Times Square thing, I'd stay as far away from there as possible! :o Just WAYYYYYY to crowded. but, if You "HAVE TO" go(bucket list requirement or something :P ) take a back pack filled with your needs, like food water, a blanket or 2 and extra diapers. Abena X's would work nicely with a booster from either abena or bambino.

The blanket serves 2 purposes, it keeps you warm(er) and offers some privacy to change when that time comes.

I'd limit my fluid intake, to minimize the needed changes. Or you could try a dry 24/7 with booster or stuffer, it just depends on how ling yo want to wear it...they get a bit uncomfy after a while.

if you go, have lots of fun...and have a Merry Christmas! :D

"my friend that used to live there said if we're smart we will go no where near times square, we'd have to be there all day and there are no public restrooms so we'd either be peeing ourselves or wearing depends. i'm sure that would be okay with you, but i'd definitely rather not." followed by him grinning wickedly and sticking out his tongue.

Answer to your boyfriend:

"Oh, YES YOU ARE!! YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR DIAPERS SAME AS ME!!"

I'm in a long distance relationship. My SO and I talk via phone for at least half hour each night. So sometimes she says "Goodnight Baby" and it's like a tease only I'm fairly certain she does not know that I'm wearing a diaper when she says it. Diapers are such a private matter for me that I'm not sure how well I would tolerate being teased.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

I was complaining a couple days ago about something, can't even remember what and my wife comes off with...you're just being a "big baby" twice she said it...if she only knew how right she was!

Then yesterday she was playfully trying to grab my rear end, and here I am with a thick cloth diaper on, if she felt it, she didn't say anything. I did try to move away quickly from her as she was trying to grab me. One of these days she's going to get a handful of diaper and then there will be some explaining to do I guess.

My wife doesn't tease me too much, but I love it when she does. I suppose the most common one is when I put on a diaper and she doesn't know it (I usually tell her first). As I'm coming down the stairs, she can hear the crinkle and usually calls out "rustle, rustle rustle, do I hear a diaper boy sneaking down the stairs"

My wife doesn't tease me too much, but I love it when she does.

Me too! My wife bought me some new boxers for Christmas. We were joking around about people who whine when they don't get what they want for Christmas. She said, "I got you Jockeys, but you wanted Pampers!" :D