LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Famous People Would Look Great In Diapers?

Lady Gaga

Melissa Marie Green, she's smoking fucking hot to start with.... and I think she's part asian, even nicer.... Decent looking asian girls are a huge turn on for me.

Matthew Lush aka GayGod

I'm so old that i enjoy PBS. One program is "Celtic Women". The petite barefoot blond nymph that plays the fiddle while dancing on stage. Only takes a little imagination to "see" her doing this in diapers. Guilty pleasures!

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

While they're not famous here, there are some pop singers from Slovenia I would love to see diapered. First off, would be Spela Grosjle, she looks like she would have fun as an ab girl, the next one would be Masa Medik, she's just incredibly hot, and last but definitely not least is Brigita Suler. I just have a thing for hot European blondes.

I've said it before and got slammed for it, but next month Dakota Fanning will be on the cover of Cosmopolitan. Girl would look awesome!

For me there is probably a million and one celebs I would love to see nappied... but off the top of my head...

Tulisa (x Factor Judge)

Keira Knightley (Probably skinny enough to fit baby nappies ;))

Katy Perry (Though I have this suspicion she probably dabbles in them anyway :P)

Lady Gaga

Melissa Marie Green, she's smoking fucking hot to start with.... and I think she's part asian, even nicer.... Decent looking asian girls are a huge turn on for me.

Matthew Lush aka GayGod

Lady Gaga? Come on now! A diaper would be more clothing than she's used to wearing. :baby:

• 2 weeks later...