LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping Better Diaperd

oliver d

• 2 weeks later...

I sleep more soundly. Not deeper, I sleep deep already, just much more relaxed when I wake in the morning. Also much easier to fall asleep for some reason.

Usually that's dry, but several times recently I've woken up in the middle of the night wetting, or needing to... and doing so and falling back asleep as soon as I'm done. I use Dry 24/7's, so they hold and I still feel dry, just bulky.

Recently, though, I did that and wet when I woke up and it flooded. That wasn't fun. My plastic pants came in the mail today (along with cloth diapers, but I'm not sure how I want to start wearing those since I've never done so), so that'll fix that problem in the future.

Due to insomnia, neuropathy, diabetes and sleep apnea i have to get up and pee 4 to 5 times a night.

and if i do get out of bed it takes me 30 to 45 minutes to get back to sleep. as just by getting up to go i am then wide awake.

But if i just wet my diaper i can get back to sleep in 5 to 10 minutes and don't even have to move except to roll over.

I am hooked on using my diaper instead of getting up now as i do sleep a lot better.

Since I reverted to bedwetting when I was 12 back in 1976 I have never tried to sleep without wearing some kind of diaper. From ages 12 to 21 I did often take naps without wearing a diaper. I did not have any wetting while napping incidents.

Then in 1985 when I turned 21 I started having day wetting problems when I was fully awake. Consequently since then I have worn diapers nearly all the time. Up to the fall of 1992 for special occasions if I managed my fluid intake correctly and totally concentrated I could go 2 hours without a diaper in the evenings. Eventually I gave up trying since the concentration on my bladder interfered with enjoying evenings.

• 2 weeks later...

Well for myself all i have to do is lay down and im asleep in 5mins. My wife has a hard time going to sleep and or staying asleep. But when she sleeps with a diaper on she falls asleep pretty fast and stays asleep. With a lot less flipping and floping. Not sure why but she did grow up with a pretty rough child hood. Might have a little to do with it.

Agreed, sleeping in diapers has become a routine for me over the last year or so, and now feels weird when I run out for a few days or have someone sleeping over. The best part for me is not having to get up to pee during the middle of the night. Maybe one day I won't even have to wake up ;) lol

• 2 weeks later...