LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extravagant Diapering.

Eir

Wow! This guy likes thick diapers as much as I do, and wore an entire packet! He winds up so thickly diapered that he cannot put his legs together, then wears two plastic pants over that! I do not have this kind of money!!! But I would love to have someone come over and use an entire pack to diaper me!!!

Here is the link, what do you guys think?

For real use a couple of terry cloth bath towels folded over !

Wearing multiple diapers and covers is fine for show and tell !

J Y F put it most aptly "What a waste of supplies"

BabyLock

Somewhere in the Amazon, Gaia is crying! (cloth is more environmentally friendly for those of us who like being ridiculously diapered!)

Eh, he can still reuse the diapers on the outside that don't get used no problem as long as he is careful with the tapes.. I can't say I have worn a whole pack before, but I do triple diaper sometimes, and I can usually reuse the outermost diaper.

Sorry, cloth diapers are not my thing.

I have to agree with Terryfighter re the rainforests.....fortunately cloth diapers are my thing so I can be smug and self-righteous. (having said that, I just ordered some diaper tape to decorate my moli's,,,, you know just for travelling ^_^ ) But seriously, what a waste of diapers !

Cloth diapers are also my thing: I am expecting six new diaper pins and two pairs of very babyish plastic pants! I want to wear six cloth diapers at one time!

That is pretty much how I end up. I can not cross my legs above the knee and I feel like I am being held between my little legs. In fact the whole thing feels like I am being raped

I went to bed wearing six diapers under 2xl plastic pants. That was awesome! I think I slept like a baby!! I did not roll over too much! (I used cloth so I would not make the baby Gaia cry)!!

On one hand, i keep thinking 'What a waste.' On the other, being so thickly diapered you can't bring your knees together? I'd love to experience that! As I can't bring myself, or afford to waste that many disposables, how many cloth diapers would that take? I'm guessing plastic pants would give me the crinkle sound I love.

I use multiple diapers sometimes, and I cut holes in the first two usually so they absorb pee better. The outer ones don't get wasted, you just save them for the next time! I try to never waste diapers, if they end up in my trash, it's cause they have a huge poopy in them or are completely soaked.

I love me a thick diaper, but not so absurdly thick, stiff and heavy that it feels more like a stack of couch cushions than an authentic diaper.

I don't really care for multi-diapering with disposables, either, unless I'm being cheap and don't want to use up my X-pluses. Again, it kind of takes away from the authenticity. An Abena X-Plus with an Abri-Let is all I need.

Never have tried that combination, but I have worn two abenas under a pair of jeans before. I was all diapered up and ready for bed, I waited till two am and bought ice cream from a 24 hour walgreens. I did not get caught, but I paused when peeps passed me. I was really forced to waddle with those on. If someone was there, daring me I probably would have let others see me, but there were really no others, the cashier was a 40 something guy, possibly the manager.

Yeah, I am not into bondage. But I do love extravagant cloth diaperings with 6 layers, baby powder, plastic pants!

i definately enjoy taping up multiple diapers! :D

i usually just use two or three (depending on the thickness of the diapers) and slash up the underside of the diapers, except the outer most one, of course :P

yesterday, i was able to diaper up for the first time in what felt like months, and taped up in a bambino and a tena. what an amazing feeling!! what i always wanted to feel diapered!! unfortunately, i couldnt test this out to the fullest due to time constraints, but i'll definately try it again when i get several hours to meself again :)

^It is awesome to wear super thick diapers under jeans. Even better when driving, you feel like a naughty baby driving mommy's car!