LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Article On Caring For Your Ab Or Little One

Ooh, so going to email you for that...

Attempting to clear out space on mail server, in between dealing with Medical issues, and general life issues. But hopefully not much longer - at the moment though, everything going to my public E-Mail address is just bouncing due to mail box is full. And lately every time I mange to get it down enough to let new messages through, spammers steal it right away! :(

Wow this is a great article! I found it very informative. This will be especially helpful to those that aren't involved in the little scene or are just being introduced to this role. Thanks!

Paxy :huh:

Im glad most people are finding help from the article. its a pity that a couple of arrogant opinionated posters think it is trash. of course, neither have good relationships so where's the surprise!

You have to be kidding me. I can't imagine anybody thinking your article was trash. It was really well written, and made me understand things about myself that I hadn't realized in 30 years of being a little one. Thank you rosalie, and good luck on you book.

Thanks for all your kind words. Here is the updated article. I am now about 1/3 the way through writing the book. I look forward to any and all feedback and suggestions including personal experiences, success and failures and general thoughts.

Rosalie,

You are very thoughtful to share your work and I'm interested in one aspect of your writting that perhaps you could expand. I read that you think 50/50 deals are for business, not relationships, but didn't see where you saw enjoyment or benefit from being a caregiver to an AB. My wife is an AB and I'm a DL so I'm the caregiver. Sometimes are sweet and sometimes are not. I'm interested in your perspective, as a caregiver, of what your rewards are for having a relationship with an AB. Congratulations on 40 years of marriage and I wish you happiness and many more to come.

Aloha,

Honu