LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Housing In Exchange For Diaper Wearing?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I have some vacant rooms where I live and would like to occupy them with tenants. I don't mind having the tenants stay RENT FREE as long as they agree to wear diapers at all times inside the property. This would mean that all toilets are completely off limits, and bathrooms are locked at all times.

My question is twofold. Has anyone done this before, and if so, what was the general response? What are the legalities of such a scenario? I live in an area that is very close to university and college campuses. My tenants would be limited to attractive and fit females only.

you're not going to get any takers.

Locking the bathroom would also constitute building code violations

Honestly you need to stop posting such obviously moronic topics,

mods, can we lock these topics and ban this troll from posting?

• Like 2

come on people lighten up and just enjoy the fantasy! lol.. i mean this guy clearly likes to post completely irrational ideas that are obviously impossible on so many levels, and although probably better off in the roleplay forum, lets just have some fun...

so i ask again... can these fit females were ONLY diapers or are they allowed other clothign? and further more, you should then install webcams in every room of the house and then charge people to have access to them......

And even then it's only worth the paper it was written on.

That depends on if the contract is signed when witnesses are present, then getting the contract notarized.

Memory is fuzzy but this is the same poster who once posted about starting a business (a caf

That depends on if the contract is signed when witnesses are present, then getting the contract notarized.

I remember hearing about that. I'm pretty sure this is the same poster.

It's been my experience that trying to hold someone accountable for the contract that has been written when they don't want to can be tough. $$ most of the time the person who breaks contract gets off Scott free, unless you want to stay in court and try to fight it out. Just my experience from owning a business since I was 21. I learned that even if the cOntract is solid trying to keep someone to that contract is up to their desire to make good on their end. Cest la vi I suppose.

come on people lighten up and just enjoy the fantasy! lol.. i mean this guy clearly likes to post completely irrational ideas that are obviously impossible on so many levels, and although probably better off in the roleplay forum, lets just have some fun...

so i ask again... can these fit females were ONLY diapers or are they allowed other clothign? and further more, you should then install webcams in every room of the house and then charge people to have access to them......

Nah, I bet he'd let them wear socks and tennis shoes for their workouts...After all, one needs to exercise to stay fit and attractive, and that's what his female only tenants would have to be, remember?

~ moogle

I don't really see this as unconstitutional, as it'd be an agreement that the "attractive female" would choose to enter, assuming anyone would actually agree to this. I do see this as borderline prostitution. Instead of money, he's trading housing for something that is obviously borderline sexual.

The only unconstitutional part would be limiting renters to females... which would be housing discrimination regardless of whether or not diapers were involved.

Bottom line... this idea is dumb.

nope I didn't even bother to look him up... Maybe tomorrow..I feel my life has enough issues at this point. Was two weeks away from moving home... now not so sure.. but either way.. I will persevere (hopefully). Va sent me a form to say that my disability is somewhat approved to 100%

I had a friend (?) tonight told me if my crap falls through on the 1st, he will make sure I ain't walking the street like last year. Damn Just when you try and do everything right and move on, somebody always throws in a wrench! As for the OP ....Seriously???? :P

This may just possibly be considered sexual harrassment, but what the day. I would make the female tenants submit to being fed in high chairs on camera. Is it me, or does this sound like a setup for a reality show?

This is what Ice-T and Elmo think of your offer.

post-25149-0-23772900-1321764395_thumb.j

Seriously, this is why Something Awful trolls this forum for content. Granted, it's amusing, but you're still a fucking retard.

Have a nice day. I'm sure you will, as ignorance is bliss. :D

post-25149-0-23772900-1321764395_thumb.j

I would agree to be locked out of the bathroom, diapered, changed and have to live in onesies in exchange for a sexy mistress offering free rent! (no promises, I have to like you and your vibe first) :) :):) :):)

^Really, Sarah and Babyrob can we try to have some fun with this little fantasy. (I had a professor for cultural anthropology who had THEE perfect personality for a didies as rent agreement, it is a pitty she did not get this idea, and throw in a few high chair and stroller scenes!!) It is clearly obvious that the OP did not create a serious thread and gave us a diversion! While we are at it, I will be bounced on her knee, forced to drink out of a sports bottle while laying on her lap, resting against her neck, and be forced to eat saucy spaghetties with my hands in her adult sized highchaowe! She will keep my Adult Baby book, with fluffy pink binding, to make sure that her princess from the mushroom kingdom never leaves!!! She will have a cordless SNES controller setup in my play pin so I can play vintage video games with her. She diapers me so heavily that it is hard to take five wobbly steps without falling on my big fluffy diapered butt, and she loves to sit me in a bouncer seat and invite her friends over. I don't mind being laughed at because I like the embarrassment, and this only increases my desire to stay. I use just enough aggression to invoke her domineering nature, and I get turned on when she comes down on me!!! YEAAAHHH!! And since she has been known to burn water, I do all of her cooking for her, and she pays me handsomely for this!

Guys, seriously, a little bull (sierra hotel india tango) can be really fun every now and again. Don't berate them, join them :)

wow i was the one who originally said lets have some fun... but i'm sorry calling someone a fucking retard... first all, i have no problem with swearing... but do have a problem with use of the word retard in such an obviously insulting manner, and so I said something about it.

But yeah read up... i'm pretty much the first one who actually had a playful reply and then encouraged it.... But, that doesn't mean i'll sit by while someone uses such a phrase....

• Like 2