LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mythbusters Special - Wet And Wild

In last nights Mythbusters they did a recap show reviewed their favoured water based myths. Well not sure if anyone ever saw the original episode where Adam put on a "adult di7pjj77ppji8j77ppppapers" for the Chinese water torture myth, well during last nights recap, Kerri was talking about his wearing, and she said something along the lines of, "we learned during that myth that adult diapers aore designed to hold a steady drip, unlike a baby diaper that can withstand the flood of someone going pee all at once". All during her saying this they show cuts if Adam wearing what looked like really crappy CVS pullups, then they cut to Adam laying in the chair and getting this really scared look on his face and springing up from the chair and running off camera, aluding to the fact that he just wet, and didn't expect his crappy diaper to let his flood to all rush toward his butt and leak all over the chair. Lol. After seeing that episode I have half a mind to seems these a pack of REAL diapers along with a note telling them,"BUSTED! Enjoy some REAL diapers.

Saw that the other night. Kari said that and my wife looked over at me :lol: I just said "Well obviously they bought the wrong ones"

I've still got it on the DVR I think, I'll get the actual quote:

During the intro:

Adam Savage: It is true that I wet myself during the course of testing that story

<cut to Kari and Jessie grossed out>

Grant Imahara: It was disgusting

(later, amongst much giggling about Adam and his diaper)

Kari: We learned something really interesting on that show which is that adult diapers um, they're not like baby diapers. Adult diapers are for leakage, not a full pee so I guess that's something to remember.

• 3 weeks later...

Never saw that episode - however, all kidding aside, I don't really give a s*!t if that guy wet his diaper or not - from the description, it was not a fair test anyway. A cheap not so well made adult size was used, and it was a pull-up NOT a actual diaper. Reguardless of the size or age of the person wearing it, diapers ALWAYS work better than pull-ups.

It seems the mythbusters had a bit of a mishap with a cannon the fired. The missed the target and the projectile went off range and through a house and wound up in someones mini van........can you say "OOOOOPPPPPSSSIIIEEEE!

http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/mythbusters-shoot-bay-area-house-cannon-video-2867641.html

I'm seriously surprised none of them have been seriously injured yet. They generally work safe but the sheer amount of explosives and weapondry they work with you'd think one of them would have been badly injured at this point. Especially considering some of the seemingly close calls they have had like Adam getting the hair burned off his face and head and the coffee creamer cannon nearly killing Grant, Tori, and Kari. Which now that I write those three names out Grant really needs to start going by "Granti".

Well... they generally observe VERY strict safety standards, which is the only reason why they get insured at all. :)

I'm very glad that nobody was hurt. The show's insurance will no doubt be paying for a few repairs.

I love the show- and I think Adam has worn diapers (Pull Ups) on 3 occasions (more than enough to make me think there might be some tendencies there). Anyway the show is the bane of Chemistry teachers. The smart kids can figure out how to do some of those experiments, and actually might try some them. Fortunately for me, it fills my inner boy need to watch stuff blow up (which is the point of the show).

It seems the mythbusters had a bit of a mishap with a cannon the fired. The missed the target and the projectile went off range and through a house and wound up in someones mini van........can you say "OOOOOPPPPPSSSIIIEEEE!

http://www.nowpublic...eo-2867641.html

I have to wonder why someone would build a house that close to a weapons range in the first place.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...