LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Often Do You Diaper Up?

since i stopped wetting the bed at age 12, i've only had diapers at one period in my life, the one semester i lasted at university. i was lucky enough to have a single dorm room and bought a couple packs of goodnites and used them until they were gone, wearing all weekend about every other weekend when my boyfriend at the time wasn't up there with me. that was 4 years ago and i haven't had them since. but now that i've "come out" to my current boyfriend and he's okay with it, i will probably start wearing one or two nights a week after i try some samples and pick my favorite diaper :)

• Like 2

Almost every night after work for me or anytime when I'm by myself. I go a few months at a time now and then without wearing but like a lot of people here if I could I would wear 24/7.

I sleep in a diaper and PUL pants almost every night. Since I don't live alone, I can't actually "use" the diaper in the house. I own a house around the corner, but my brother lives in it. When he's at work and I'm home, I will wear a diaper to walk between the houses and if time permits, (when the 'bro won't be home for the day) I will use the diaper as long as I have time to wash and dry it and the plastic pants. He needs a place to live, so I can't just kick him out. I'm not like that even though I'd love to have more time to myself and privacy. Pretty soon I might have to stop sewing because I'm running out of places to hide my "little girl" clothes and diaper/pul pants stash.

Depends.

Pun intended?

My roommate (and best friend!) knows about my DL side, but I don't flaunt it in front of her. I'll wear under my clothes around her sometimes, but mostly I wear when she's not home, so a couple nights a week at most. Occasionally I go a couple weeks or months between, depending on how life works out.

I wear when I am home, want to be diapered, or need to de-stress! I am a grad student, and it helps to study and write research papers while I am diapered up. When I am in full AB mode, I find that stress has a way of just melting off!!!!

As often as possible, even when it's not practical. However, there have only been a couple of times when I was totally glad I was diapered as I absolutely could NOT make it to a bathroom and my bowels let go. A rush, to be sure, but a god-send to have been diapered, and totally able to endure the trip home without imposing my situation on anyone else. And, I'm only a DL...

I usually wear from Sunday bedtime to Wed. morning. That gives me some continuous time in diapers and helps keep the wife from telling me I wear too often. If those days are interupted I try and get in the same amount of time later in the week. Don't wear hardly at all on the weekends.