LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You Veterans

real we do not need the words of thank you

we need the understand of what we saw and how we lived did to our head and the night mares that come back every day and night

we need some one to hold us even when we are freaked out seeing things that no one else can see or smell

Hey, it is Veterans Day. I must say, our men and women that have served and are now serving on the ground, in the air, and at sea deserve applause. Their job is very difficult and the working environment in just about every scenario sucks. Oh yeah, it is also not too fun to be shot at.

On another note, I am so glad they finally allowed women to serve aboard Navy submarines. I think the more variety in personnel we can get, the more ideas we will have to choose from in a tough situation.

Thank you all to have served our country, keeping us safe and giving us the freedom we have today. and thank you to my uncle who passed away who served in the army and navy.

:thumbsup:

it was also amastice day in the UK, remembrance day. and the two minute silence at work was punctuated by some idiot coming in to ask questions and then when he found out why everyone was silent, he wouldnt shut up.

I stand proud, shoulder to shoulder with other vets, whatever year they served. I wear my poppy with pride.