LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tugging Nappy To Hard And Ripping The Sides.

Goerge

I think I'm to over-zealous when changing into clean nappies because I always want a tight fit but seem to rip the sides off or the tapes, especially when their new nappies then I feel bad because I've just wasted a decent nappy. Am I alone?

That is one reason I don't care for "cloth-like" diapers. They never feel tight enough and if try to get them tight enough, they commonly tear or lose tapes. Use plastic backed diapers and this problems should go away.

BC

Yeah I was actually wearing an Attends Extended Wear last night, one of two samples I ordered, and I don't like cloth-backed for that exact reason. They never feel tight and counterintuitively they also feel a lot "cheaper". I feel like I'm wearing paper towels.

I kinda like the cloth backed ones , myself, they feel more like the cloth diapers from the old days. If your careful, about tightening them, they work out great. Besides, if I do end up ripping one, I just use it as a soaker for night time use. therefore, it isn't wasted.

Duct &/or packing tape.

Has to be an AB/DL necessity :P

Sometimes diaper pins work for droopy diapers.

I was saying earlier that I need suspenders 4 my Nappies.

I have torn them all- you just have to learn to be more gentle or to have extra tape ready for repairs. The last time I did this I was dressing in a hurry to go out to dinner and ripped the side of my last pull-up :whistling: After taping around the entire waist because it wouldn't stick to the cloth well enough, pulling it down to use the toilet wasn't an option anymore. Another time I was glad I wasn't having a leaky day :thumbsup:

Bettypooh