LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Blessed To Have Such An Amazing Wife!

I was laying in bed this morning half asleep when my wife got back home from taking the kids to school. She went to the closet and grabbed a Bambino and changed my diaper. I didnt ask her to do this. She just knows how much I enjoy this and tries to make me happy. I had back surgery a few weeks ago and have not been able to do much but lay around the house. My wife has taken great care of me! We got married a year and a half ago, but have known each other since 4th grade. She has changed my life. She is very supportive about my diapers and even participates in my fetish. It is great to be able to be myself and know she doesnt judge me and loves me for who I am!! I know my wife will read this, so I just want her to know how much I love her. Katrina I am very blessed to have u in my life! Thanks for taking such good care of me and our kiddos. I realize how lucky I am and I promise I will never take u for granted! I love u!!

• Like 2

So awesome to hear!!!

So i've got a request, that I think many here may like...

If your wife was not aware of abdl before you told her 1. how did you tell her etc... and also if she is a member here and would feel comfortable, or maybe through you, could she share with us all what it was like for her to be told etc.... There are so many threads on here about how people can tell their spouse, but very rarely to we get to hear from the spouse to has been told... how it felt, what went well etc...

again congrats to you both.

that's so sweet :) my boyfriend is wonderfully accepting too, and it has changed my life and the way i see myself. we have the kind of relationship that includes a lot of lighthearted teasing, he calls me "baby" affectionately all the time and then winks and grins at me, hehe. i have sort of let him ease into it however is comfortable for him and i don't think he'd ever change my diaper, i think it's just too weird for him, but he has no qualms about coming home from work to find me cuddled up in a diaper with my blankie and my binky, and other than the first awkward "um... do you actually use the diapers?" when i told him the first time he isn't freaked out about me wetting. congratulations! i wish for everyone to have a loving, accepting partner, it truly changes everything.

I wish more people would read threads like these. Then maybe they wouldn't be afraid to share their interests with their wife, husband / whatever. I've always made a point of sharing my love of this kink. Letting the person know I care about them first and foremost of course, and then telling them how this makes me happy. Who doesn't want to help make their partner happy?

Awesome thread :) And happydprdcouple, thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

What it takes is communication. What it takes is disregard of FEAR. You know, it's only DIAPERS, a legitimate legal product for a legitimate need. That some of us CHOOSE to wear and use them, well, it's OUR "thing". We can either spend a lifetime steeped in guilt and self-loathing, or we can buck up and do our thing, accepting ourselves as we are, and embracing the fact we are different than most, and not condemn ourselves for it.

For me, I revealed my DL side/life/world early on in our relationship, feeling it was headed somewhere, making sure she had the opportunity to bail out - armed with the truth and reality (my diaper thing) - before a lot of time and emotion was committed to the relationship. That's the way it should be.

If a prospective partner cannot accept, tolerate or will not be willing to participate to any degree, better to have loved and lost (kicked to the curb?) and found it out BEFORE committment was made and disappointment needing to be endured.

An acceptant partner IS a blessing, indeed. However, most of us, in our community, can do a LOT to further our "cause". We can be up-front. We can be honest. We can be NOT apologetic for being different and having this "thing" in our lives that we deal with, but stimulates us and is a part of us we will NOT be able to hide, put away into an closet OR "forget about". Nor will we NOT feel unfulfilled having to go through life, "for the sake of love", to ignore urges we can't control, and crave, and probably have to indulge ourselves in secret, alone.

If you want a diaper side/life/world, only YOU can make it possible. Have guts or don't. It's only diapers, and YOU have to decide how important they are in your life/world/relationships. Oh, and be aware, male or female? Just when you think there can be nobody else for you in your life, and you have to cave in to going back into the closet? You were wrong and didn't have the patience you needed to exhibit. There ARE peeps out there that will take you, and want you, and love you, diapers and all, maybe especially because OF your diapers and being different that way. Are you willing to wait for what CAN come your way?

Well first thing congrats on the good wife....I myself and very blessed to have a grate wife like this to. She even took in the fetish of mine and it grew on here. So now its her fetish as well. Ofcourse she has a few things she likes, that i dont much care for. Then some that i go head over heals for as well.

I've been luckier than most I think.

I was with my wife for over 25 years and although my 'forgotten' thing for nappies/diapers resurfaced only in the latter years of the relationship once my wife found out she came round to the idea and would be my carer and make sure I was put into a nappy and plastic pants during some nights.

Now I'm with a new partner I was open from the start, explaining my 'thing' before we got to the living together stage. She says she loves me and has no problems with me wearing some nights in bed and so far has gone as far as powdering me, watching me put a nappy on and holding me close and encouraging me with soothing words whilst I wet it.

I look forward to further adventures