LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It seems that this year is by far the worst yet for the start of the Christmas season! Halloween wasn't even over yet when I saw my first commercial for the Christmas season! Yeah, they are hot and heavy now! I even saw my first network Christmas show last night on TBS, "How The Grinch Stole Christmas!"

Shopping this past friday I saw a large display in my local grocery store. Remember the Huggies diapers that looked kind of like blue jeans? These latest "limited offer" Huggies were called "Santa diapers", red with trim on them and were supposed to make your baby look like a Santa Claus. Maybe if you also were to put a little Santa hat and red coat on your baby, but you get the idea. You gotta love the season and the marketing devisions!

Maybe they have a good idea, though. The real Santa has a long long night ahead of him and wearing diapers on his trip would probably help speed things up and keep him more comfortable! Can't stop the sleigh and reindeer in the middle of the sky to step out and pee behind a bush!

Now what the hell??!! :o

Why di kids get all the cool diaper to wear?? :(

"Santa" would look so cute while pooping in his pants! :P

Bambino??? Anyone listening??

I wonder what the cost of this was to manufacture? I can imagine that perhaps only one pack or so will be sold per family. I mean what would be the reason beyond the holidays? Granted the Baby Market diaper side will probably make it cost effective. But the AB side couldn't put a dent in production start up costs. I myself would probably only wear one or two during the season just to tease the mommies. But that is just my thought.

I've actually been meaning to check store shelves for these. I intend to grab a pack(age) as soon as I see them. Thanks for the photos, Di--now you're making me want these even more. :D

Edited: Picked up a couple bags of these not long after I originally posted this message. These Little Movers absolutely rock! Judging by the date codes on the packaging, it looks like these were manufactured back in August in order to be on shelves in time for Christmas. I'm definitely going to enjoy these--they're so cute.