LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warn Status

Everyone can see their own warn status.

If its blank, then no worries. If that bar is filled up and you don't know why, contact a mod for clarification.

Dailydi, repaid1, or bettypooh are mods.

To follow that, everyone has one. Only you can see yours and yours alone. It is used by "us" if we feel you need a little spank on the bottom :P

Don't get out of line and insult or make rude comments and the like and you'll never have to worry about it's function. You will be notified by private Message why you were given a warn mark.

P.S. don't piss off Betty Pooh, she is notorious for spanking little ones bottoms!! :P:huh::)

now what is the number with the neutral and the + or - numbers

That was a left over from a previous component where in the users yourselves voted on members posts. Presently there is no negative input function. So with that, if members have a negative level showing it will remain as so. I am not exactly sure with the new system (Note: "Like this option" on posts) if that will continue to add to the positive of members with that upping negatives if members have that :huh:

*sighs* i miss the old system... it brought so many lively discussions to the boards ....

Sarah,

You are so Right & I totally agree with that sentiment. Oh where, oh where is the old system? *Looks around intently*

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012! :D

Edited by Rockies Fan in Diapers

Rockies Fan, I believe you will find sediments buried with other natural resources. ;p You can always agree with somebody's sentiment, however. ;)

Rockies Fan, I believe you will find sediments buried with other natural resources. ;p You can always agree with somebody's sentiment, however. ;)

I knew I had it wrong but I honestly couldn't remember how to spell sentiment, Thanks for the Correction! :)

• 2 months later...

I also have a warn status showing up by my posts and for the life of me can not figure out why? Would someone help me with this as everything I have posted or responded to have been on the up and up!

Thanks!

I also have a warn status showing up by my posts and for the life of me can not figure out why? Would someone help me with this as everything I have posted or responded to have been on the up and up!

Thanks!

did you read the above responses? is there an actual number other than zero associated with the warn status? and also NO ONE ELSE SEES THIS! geesh it was all very clearly outlined in the responses to hte intial post....