LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Here Ride?

• 1 month later...

I've owned a number of bikes over the years. Most of them were street bikes (77 Super sport, 84 V45, 73 Yamaha 500) but I have decided that dual sport bikes are the way to go around here. I recently owned a 00 KLR 650 which I rode everywhere and loved it. Currently I am saving for a DR 650 which I hope to purchase next spring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I ride a bike - not a motorbike, nooooooo.....a really good mountain bike. It's a "Giant Xtc C3" and its a beauty!

I ride it every day so its not going to be one of these £50 things that falls to pieces or creaks when you put the hammer down and go a bit quicker. It actually cost me £1300 ($2250) about 16 months ago....and I can honestly say its the best money I have ever spent.

I've never had a motocycle and I dont think I'd ever want one - the only thing they do is scare the sh*t out of me when I go running - it's bad enough on the roads because motorists in general don't see me running hi my high-vis running gear - but when you are 3 miles into the country the last thing you hope to see is some moron flooring it, with no helmet on with the intention of either killing you or themselves - besides I dont want to breath the damn fumes from the exhaust either!

I say - if you ride carefully, with thought of others....then fair play to you. If you ride offroad on desiginated or private land - I can't fault you. However, if you ride without due care and attention in woodland designated *no motorbikes/quads*.....well you're not fit to ride in my eyes!

dynamick x

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to be able to ride again. The last time I rode a motorcylce was in i976. It was a Harley Davidson.

I'm in the process of un-winterizing my motorcycle. It's just a little 250cc, but it's fun to ride around town on it. I was thinking about going up to a 600 or 750 but haven't seen anything decent for sale, probably have better luck around late August. I have gone out with a diaper on under my jeans, I always wondered if anyone driving behind me ever noticed :P

Anyway, anyone else here have a bike?

:biker_h4h:

• 3 weeks later...

I live to ride, in the dirt. :) I just recently sold my street bike. Too many idiots in cars tried to run me over. I got run over once and thats enough! OUCH OUCH OUCH! I dig the buel. I rode a firebolt on a couple of rides. Loved the bike. I agree with the arm ripping torque of a v twin though. I owned a Honda Superhawk 996 for 4 years. :) Heres me and my dirty bike.

~Brian

post-8720-1205217232_thumb.jpg

post-8720-1205217232_thumb.jpg