LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Here Ride?

I'm in the process of un-winterizing my motorcycle. It's just a little 250cc, but it's fun to ride around town on it. I was thinking about going up to a 600 or 750 but haven't seen anything decent for sale, probably have better luck around late August. I have gone out with a diaper on under my jeans, I always wondered if anyone driving behind me ever noticed :P

Anyway, anyone else here have a bike?

:biker_h4h:

I'm in the process of un-winterizing my motorcycle. It's just a little 250cc, but it's fun to ride around town on it. I was thinking about going up to a 600 or 750 but haven't seen anything decent for sale, probably have better luck around late August. I have gone out with a diaper on under my jeans, I always wondered if anyone driving behind me ever noticed :P

Anyway, anyone else here have a bike?

:biker_h4h:

Harley sportser 72

Ducati 750

700 cc king quad

Ever since before I knew they made diapers for adults. Been riding longer than I've been driving. Had all sorts of Jap bikes from pure dirt to dualsport to street nakeds. I don't like those all plasticy bikes with gawdy paint and bumble bee motors with redlines well north of 12,000 RPM!

Currently own a liter naked bike. They are more stealthy than crotch rockets, cheaper, easier to work on and just as fast in all but the 150mph+ range where some of the slick body work starts making a differnece.

Harley sportser 72

Ducati 750

700 cc king quad

Nice.

A friend of mine just sold a really nice Ducati, they're definitely up on the list of bikes I'd like to own at some point or another.

Currently own a liter naked bike. They are more stealthy than crotch rockets, cheaper, easier to work on and just as fast in all but the 150mph+ range where some of the slick body work starts making a differnece.

Never heard of them, or seen them for that matter.

Are they custom built?

The old honda (silverwing...sort of an ugly bike...but don't tell Daddy i said that...) died last summer....now W/we are in debate....i want a nice cruiser...Daddy wants a crotch rocket (He says just for this year...then sell the crotch rocket and buy a nice cruiser ...give U/us a chance to save a little longer)..........unfortunately...Daddy's make the final decision......but i am given the opportunity to sway Him.....any words of persuasion?

Never heard of them, or seen them for that matter.

Are they custom built?

Never heard of a naked bike? Its any motorcycle out of what used to be called standards.

Ducati Monsters, all the "R" bikes from BMW, Honda CB's, Kawi ZX's, Suzuki GSX's and Yamaha FZS's are all what I'd call nakeds. If you can see the engine, it is what I mean.

Check this out:

http://motorcycles.about.com/cs/beginners/g/def107.htm

I've been riding on the road a little more than 4 years now. I got my motorcycle's license before I had a driver's license. I own a 2003 Buell XB9R which is pictured as my avatar. I've ridden a lot of imports that are much faster than my Buell but I haven't found a bike that is as much fun as mine. You can't replace the feeling of going well over 140 mph but how often will you do that? I prefer the meaty sound of the V-twin and the "hold on for dear life" pull from the torque.

After you're comfortable riding and are willing to lay the bike down in a turn, go out and try a Buell. It will beat the great majority of 600's and a lot of other popular bikes in the 1/8 but will fall behind before you finish a 1/4 if you leave it stock.

Another good/bad thing about Buell's is that they're not extremely popular. This usually means that you can get a great deal on an awesome Buell but you'll have trouble selling it for what it's worth. My bike retails at $6005.00 according to kelly blue book but I would be lucky to get $4000.

Regardless of what you decide to do, owning and riding your own motorcycle is one of the greatest feelings in the world. BTW, I used to ride while wearing diapers until I was hit from behind two years ago. The bike was literally knocked out from under me and I ended up on the hood of a car. I was fine and insurance replaced my bike but I was more scared of someone seeing me in the diaper than I was about the bike.

I have a good 'ol black & silver '84 yamaha fj 1100 that still gets with the program. Most of these bikes engingines have been pirated for legends race cars & unfortunately, parts are getting harder to come by. But as long as 'ol silver keeps me happy, she has a special place in the garage!

I rode. 20 years ago I got a nice chunk of cash. I wanted a bike. I wanted it for country road crusing.(no crotch rocket) I was too anxious and went out before I really even learned to ride. I choose a Honda Nighthawk 650. yes, a little too big for a first bike. My feet barely touch the ground flat. I later realized that the salesman was drinking and didn't care if I drove it into the river, I had cash and he saw a sucker. I dropped it once going home,just scratches. I then took training and got license. Fell off it again later spraining both shoulders. Then neighbor backed into it. After I got it road ready again I just couldn't ride it comfortably, always on my toes. So I sold it to a friend. 20 years later I live next door to 50 year old man who decided to re mortgage his house and by hiself a Harley. Nice bike, my 11 year old daughter who hates loud noises decide that the ride was worth it and has been on it many times. Now "Mommy" thinks I should get another. :lol:

honda650paul.jpg

im wating to sav for a hiabusa

if you do not now ride this is not the best bike to learn on

it has a very peakie power curve and will come up on you ifyouevenlook at it wrong

and from my point of view there are better bikes out there, at in the long run and only a little slower

but you can only drive so fast on the street and even for a short blast down a empty street 140 it one jell of a blast even with a police scanner in your pocket it is not safe

post-75-1143469757_thumb.jpg

post-75-1143469757_thumb.jpg

Well here's my '03 Harley V-rod, wanted a Screaming Eagle or S-S Conversion, but thought $18,000 was enough for a Harley or any Bike for that matter. Living in Ohio Riding time is Limited, but got up to 50 degrees yesterday, so out came the bike. Today rain, and back to the Basement.

I just finished cleaning out the carb on my 250 and it's running better then it has in the past 2 years. I used 3/4 of a can of carb cleaner on it and it went in clear and came out brown.

Just came back in from riding though and there's more power, but I think one of the throttle cables is a bit loose. Going to see if I can tighten it later.

The weather is finally starting to turn around here in Indiana. I'm going to get my bike cleaned up, all liquids checked and filled, and the bike insured soon (it's covered under home owner's insurance, no reason to make two payments for the same thing). I can't wait to get my Buell back out on the street. Just thought that I would give a heads up for anyone living in southern Indiana :)

I have just sold my suzuki GS 550 last week and now I'm looking for a nice TX/ XS 650 yamaha

I always ride in diapers cause I do nearly everthing in them I have too.

The weather is the biggest drawback for riding here in the UK but on nice days nothing beats a cruise

around the english lakes or west coast of scotland. - John.

I ride, ive a '70 honda cb350. 4"over forks, 2" lowering shocks, crap-tastic seventies repaint and the previous owner went "happy assed" when it came to the chroming. But i dig her, weve had many good times and rides together. Never thought about going padded though, when i go i go all leather and theres little room in those pants for a thong much less anything as bulky as "padding".

Just thought that I would remind everyone of the sand left behind from the winter snow plow trucks. The first real day of riding put me in the garage and hospital after losing control on some sand. My bike is still on the rode after a few cheap guy modifications to the clutch lever but my left hand is in a cast for awhile. Don't worry about me because I also modified a hook to slide into my cast so that I can still hold on to the left handle and ride. It's been almost one week for me and I have ridden a little over 500 miles, nearly all of them with the cast on. Enjoy the open rodes :)

Regardless of what you decide to do, owning and riding your own motorcycle is one of the greatest feelings in the world. BTW, I used to ride while wearing diapers until I was hit from behind two years ago. The bike was literally knocked out from under me and I ended up on the hood of a car. I was fine and insurance replaced my bike but I was more scared of someone seeing me in the diaper than I was about the bike.

Man, people are WAY too paranoid about their diapers.

Trust me,

Those who mater don't care, and those who care don't matter. Plain and simple.

Man, people are WAY too paranoid about their diapers.

Trust me,

Those who mater don't care, and those who care don't matter. Plain and simple.

I can understand why you would say that I am being aware or even cautious about wearing diapers on a bike, but "WAY too paranoid?" Maybe the idea of being seen in a diaper is a good thing to you (to each their own) but I would rather not have anyone outside of close friends find out.

I don't think that not wanting people to see you in a diaper is being paranoid. Besides, all that I did was state what I prefer. It's not like I was trying to force anything onto anyone.

The accident I am refering to happened late last year, around November, and I was about to put the bike up and it wasn't an issue. I've worn twice so far this year so it's safe to say that I will be wearing diapers while riding again this year.

BTW, what kind of bike do you ride?

Never heard of a naked bike? Its any motorcycle out of what used to be called standards.

Ducati Monsters, all the "R" bikes from BMW, Honda CB's, Kawi ZX's, Suzuki GSX's and Yamaha FZS's are all what I'd call nakeds. If you can see the engine, it is what I mean.

Check this out:

http://motorcycles.about.com/cs/beginners/g/def107.htm

I got a ZRX!

and once again, spring has sprung,, its riders heaven. i have been out for a couple of weeks now, and all the babes have been riding with me. i dont have a girl friend, but i get the hot chicks to ride with me,(just friends),,, when its spring, it seems life comes to show its face. last night, was the first night ride of the year,, it was great,,,,,, yes diapers, and all,,, wearing a diaper, just means longer rides, without having to stop :biker_h4h: