LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Has Happened To My / Everyones Data!

yeah uhm... i am a bit annoyed that everything about me was lost. Sure I keep the text on my profile backed up just for such a reason, but seriously I am annoyed that the few friends I have had on my profile over the past couple years just went tits up and vanished.

ok i'm well aware it was issues and that invision is working on it... i know this because when i tried to get here form my iphone yesterday it showed me a page with that message...

i'm cool with that, these things happen, I hope DD, that its not causing to much stress for you and invision is working on it..

So here is my question, should we be redoing out profiles, or when the glitches are fixed will all that be returned to normal? I've got no problem redoing mine, but would rather jsut wait if its going to be fixed.

• Like 2

ok i'm well aware it was issues and that invision is working on it... i know this because when i tried to get here form my iphone yesterday it showed me a page with that message...

i'm cool with that, these things happen, I hope DD, that its not causing to much stress for you and invision is working on it..

So here is my question, should we be redoing out profiles, or when the glitches are fixed will all that be returned to normal? I've got no problem redoing mine, but would rather jsut wait if its going to be fixed.

Excellent Question Sarah, I am wondering the same thing.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012! :D