LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover First.............Then Adult Baby

rubdl49

Hi, So how did you become an adult baby ?

Me, I just drifted into it as a progrssion (regression) from being a diaper lover.

In my teens i loved playing in plastic baby pants and then tried a diaper (nappy here in the UK).

At first I used a white towel, then progressed to a real cloth diapers and then as disposables came along I got into those as well. I do like the well padded look when playing and so now I use a disposable and a cloth diper on top, all snuggly wrapped in some plastic pants. The well padded feel and look gives an extra sense of security if you are going to use the diaper for what it was intended.

The ab side developed as I added various clothes to the diaper look, as well as the usual like pacifiers (dummy's), feeding bottles, bibs and other things that an adult baby/toddler needs to achieve the full effect of playing the part and enjoying it.

I have never gone back to a complete baby stage, but prefer to be a toddler, not potty trained of course :)

It is hard to believe that I have been a diaper lover for 40+ years now and an ab for 15 years...................and I still love it.

Bye folks .....................Be Happy in a Nappy

I tried AB many (MANY) years ago and could never really get into it either. Interestingly, I had a gf at the time who was rather getting into the AB but was not getting into the DL, but did put up with my DL. It's not my bag, but I'm fully understanding of those who want to be AB.

• Like 1

Its funny, I consider myself to be more of a DL than an AB, but there are certain things that I prefer babyish.. My diapers (cloth) and plastic pants should be like baby diapers, baby-like diaper pins are good, I like to nurse (drives me crazy when my wife wears a nursing bra), I would love to be changed - but that has never happened.

It would be interesting to have a pacifier, but as for baby play, toys, etc., they aren't for me.

CDL

I used to be a firm DL, but as time as passed I've become more and more of an AB... I have a dummy, bottle, onesie, plastic pants and a teddy bear! If I told you the bear was pink it would give you an idea of what else I have become more and more of!

I thought I had to do things "baby" to legitimize my desire for diapers and using them. As time went on, I found I did not enjoy things baby but loved the diapers. So, I went to the diapers alone, and have never looked back. Forced diapering has always been stimulating, especially the idea of it, and then forced to endure some humiliation, but since I enjoy being diapered and using the diapers, how much is it really punishment for me, and how tough would it be to endure some seeming humilation since I could pretty much ignore it as I do my own thing?

Diaper Lover first, mostly and always.

Yep, I'm just a diaper lover....however, I have been toying with the thought of getting some bambinos with the baby prints instead of my usual all white diaper...but that is as far as to the ab side as I will get.

I'm DL/AB mostly DL but I do enjoy sleeping with my teddy bear(always) & playing with my big toy 18-wheeler car carrier & cars sometimes. Off & on I'll drink from a bottle. I'm not into the crying instead of talking part of being a baby. So I guess I'm more of a toddler to preteen in that part of it. I do like wear my shortalls out when I can; diapered of coarse.(But haven't been able to in awhile.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just DL, not AB, but some people start here and go there, which of course is fine. To each their own! I would like to spend an afternoon or more as an AB just to gain the experience- maybe there is something to it that I would like which I don't know about yet. I believe in being open to new experiences. I have a TS friend who believes that every crossdresser will become a TS in time if they have the chance, which of course doesn't jibe with RL. Some AB's think similarly about DL's, which also doesn't jibe with RL either. Each of us is who we are and we go where we wish to with things. There is no line between things in life, just a gray area where one thing overlaps the other, and that is where I believe most people are, or at least close to it. Be yourself and be happy about it because we're all OK as long as we're not hurting someone else.

Bettypooh