LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Correct Order For Taping The Tabs On An Abena X-Plus With 2 Tabs On Each Side.

Proper order to use the tabs on Abena X-plus? Which order are you suppose to tape the tapes to the diaper in? 1. The top two first, then the bottom two? 2. The bottom two, then the top two? 3. Both tabs on side first, then the other? My diaper was on tight but it didn't look quite straight. Should the top or bottom ones be tighter than the others? Any tips for a diaper rookie?

First bottom two, then, of upper ones, choose to start the side where the bottom one came shorter. The important is that at the end the two top ones are as much as possible at the same distance from center.

It is also recommended to tape the bottom ones looking slightly upward or horizontal (important to close gaps around leg gathers) and the upper ones pointing slightly downwards (important to guarantee a good waist fit).

I've never worn the diapers listed, but my routine for putting on the tapes is to put them on as snuggly as possible while standing, and then undue them one-by-one and then hot-glue them down after pulling them a bit tighter. This totally removes any risk of tapes coming undone and I like the feeling of being stuck in my diaper. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I would suggest that you do the bottom two and one of the top tapes first while lying down. Then, you should try standing up to finish the fourth tape... this will make sure that you get an extremely snug fit. Although, the better you get, the more likely it will be that you get a snug fit everytime while lying down.