LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Instant Messanger Software

Guest diamondback688

Instant Messanger Software  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What instant messanger service do you use?

• Yahoo
    • MSN
    • AOL
    • Other
    • I don't use IM service

• 3 weeks later...

I stick with the last version of AIM before the annoying AIM 6.

It does Video Confrencing between Macs with iChat and other PCs so I can video chat with friends on both Macs and PCs.

I do have Skype as well that a few of my friends use because they hate anything AOL touches.

• 3 years later...

So I was going to post this question , but since it's already been asked I guess not. for me I use iChat on my two computers I have a Aol instant messenger screen name that is Wish2bpampered right now. But im thinking of closing that down and wondering what is a good one to open up. weather that be Skype, gmail, or yahoo account or a new AIM account.

I think it's a plain waste to use a separate messenger for every service. I log into Google Talk, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, and ICQ on either Pidgin on my desktop or Meebo on my laptop.

If anyone wants to IM me, my screennames are as follows:

Google Talk: rwelles@gmail.com

Yahoo: knux_the_fox

MSN: knuxthefox@hotmail.com

AIM: knuxdafox

Digsby is the best one out there for multi protocol. Aim, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber, and Facebook Chat. Besides tying into email accounts, it also does social networks (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, LinkedIn). You can also create digsby widgets and put them into web pages so people can chat directly from them back to your computer.

Unlike some of the other ones out there like trillian they actually release updates regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

i have accounts with all three, and have different friends on all three..

aol was the first one i ever used and still have people from high school on my friends list who i haven't talked to.. since high school..

then msn, which is mostly my australian and european friends..

yahoo is for my univ friends

but i haven't logged in to any of them for well over three months... i have a cell phone now, so i either text or call someone

• 1 month later...
Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I use Yahoo and MSN... I used to use Yahoo more but most people seem to be leaving it.. so I tend to use my MSN more..

If anyone wants to have a chat.. PM and I'll give you my ID's

Huggles

Lucy

I exclusively use YIM. I tried MSN, but due to its integration with everything else, and its hardware costs - lkots of stuff come with it that I dont want, never use, and dont have the control to remove - I will not use it. MSN almost hijacks the os to make everything else on the machine crawl. I buy a PC for my use, and not to allow MS or some other incompetent group of developers force me to buy memory etc to sate their greed and failings.