LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Contradicting Diaper Thoughts

Nat

So lot of people say I contradict myself so they always get confused with what I say and lost and think of me as a troll. So I don't know if this would sound confusing but I like wearing diapers. In the past I would still wear them even though they get uncomfortable on me, they would start to sting when they get too wet or uncomfortable when they dig in my legs because I had them on too to tight or when when plastic pants be tight around my legs. Plus when the plastic pants wear out, they get stiff and then feel uncomfortable on my bare skin where it would touch. Also the smell and the leaks. But I would still wear diapers because I liked to. But I would wonder why am i still wearing them if they feel so uncomfortable on me? That was why I quit wearing them when I was three.

Does this happen to anyone else? Does your mind still seem to want diapers but yet the other part of you doesn't like the discomfort of it but yet you still want to wear them?

Does this even make sense?

I like the diaper wearing part.... And while I do wet at times it is not something I do every time I wear diapers. Most of the time I find that dealing with the wet diaper is a hassle that I don't want to deal with. Makes me different, but for the most part I will keep my diaper dry...

Ah, the conflict, the guilt, the angst, the self-loathing, the comfort, the "perverse" pleasure(s), the disgust, the warm fuzzy feeling(s), the cravings, um, what Goden said.

For me, I just got to a point of refusing to make excuses any more, trying to understand and dissect what it's all about and why I am like I am, and decided to accept me as I am, enjoy what I enjoy, make no apologies for it, and just ENJOY what I enjoy and "being different". As long as I don't impose MY "thing" on anyone else, it stays MY "thing" and is for me alone to deal with.

I like me. I like the way I am. I don't care what other people think especially since I can't change what they think, and think about ME. I'm discreet, so I do my thing pretty privately, but enjoy every padded minute, even when it's uncomfortable, or I unexpectedly or embarassingly leak, or even when I'd rather simply not have gotten diapered again - I'm a DL and not an incon, so it's diapers by choice. I know I'm going to do it again, so I'm over being disgusted and purging my supplies.

We are hardest on ourselves, accepting ourselves, especially. Once we get over that - given we are normally of higher intelligence and more well-adjusted, on the whole, than the rest of "normal society" - we're good to go. I LIKE being me, and being different. So, I do my thing and don't give it a second thought. And, actually, as time has gone on, wearing diapers out and about has come in pretty handy! In those cases, talk about NOT having guilt, just appreciation..... : )

This partic. point has fascinated me for quite some time. Yes it seems irrational, contradictatory and all the other descriptive words used.

I've realized very gradually that we all have a kind of "dual-personality", one we use to deal with the hum-drum everyday world, and another more primitive one where we 'enjoy ourselves'.

At first I thought this dual-aspect was confined to fetish people, then on further reflection I realized it also applies to more conventional people, but in a different way.

The final realization was that one's very core of personality, the person you THINK you are, your "ego" if you like, can actually transfer from one mode to the other, but at different times. A "switching" between modes if you like.

So your 'primitive-personality' can be as a woman when you are physically a man ("I'm a woman trapped in a man's body"), or a baby/infant ("I want to wear a nappydiaper and wet myself") or -- "I want to be under someone else's control completely", when actually I am a senior manager and I tell other people what to do all day.

Reactions welcome.

Daddy Fred.

As my diaper wearing has increased, I have experienced the same feelings of wondering why do I do this.

I recently turned 59 and I have been using diapers since I was 13. I am comfortable being in diapers even when the diaper becomes uncomfortable. I wear diapers every night and most of the time during the day. I use my diapers only for wetting and have to remind myself at times that I am not wearing one. Even after all these years, I love the sensation of wearing and using my diapers.

I began wearing diapers and plastic pants because I wanted to and if it develops into a full-time need then I'm OK with that too. When I develop diaper rash or the diaper pinches between my legs or I feel too tired to put a diaper on at night, I do it anyway.

After all, no one has ever forced me to wear diapers, I am the one who has wanted to wear diapers and plastic pants all these years so I accept the comfortable with the uncomfortable.