LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pirate John

DailyDi

OY! Well, I don't feel so bad because we get a LOT of these kind of "requests" :P The last one was someone ordered on-line and asked us to "cut the pizza in circles" :huh: I was busy, and we kind of scratched our heads, then the manager just got up and called the customer and said we couldn't meet their request. They apologized and said it was just kids goofing around" and all they wanted was to have a circle cut in the middle like a donut and it was OK because we are still AWESOME! :D

I did the delivery, and mentioned the note, but told them that we just cut their order in a trapezoid instead :P

Which was met with much coolness

Anyways, we get all sorts of requests, like :

*Cut in squares (supposedly this means more slices...which = more food..? :huh:

*draw a lightning bolt on the box....ok...not good at that sort of thing

*write something about Asian people on the box....(RIGHT! and it happened that I was delivering TO An Asian couple..and I was in a crappy mood.... Sheesh)

Thats about it for 'odd' requests in the artwork or pizza cutting department. I imagine also that this will give SOMEONE out there an idea or two for their next order, but PLEASE....please, if you do want something like this, D*O*N*'T do it on a busy night...OK? it's just a hassle and annoying, when you have enough to do already....pick a non busy time, like during a weekday, that way its not so crazy busy, and you might make someone smile who could accommodate your request, and they have time to do it ;) and maybe have some fun during a slow time :)

Thats way it's a win win for everyone!

*Cut in squares (supposedly this means more slices...which = more food..? :huh:

Square_duck, from what I understand, this one actually isn't that uncommon of a request. Under "normal" circumstances, a regular pizza will be cut into eight slices. Eight slices are fine if you're feeding a family of four, (particularly if there's a child who eats one slice and an adult who eats three,) a young couple, or one college freshman. (Usually male.) Eight slices are also fine if you're feeding eight people one slice each. However, eight slices are not enough if you're feeding a larger group of people.

By cutting the pizza into squares, you're able to feed more people from the same pie. Depending on the size that the squares are cut in, you could cut a pizza into squares that would allow for double the number of slices (16) as a pizza that's cut normally. This request is usually made for "party" situations, or situations where a large number of people will be eating a reasonable amount of food, or just looking to take the edge off of their appetites. This is particularly common in work environments or other settings where it may not be economical to order an additional pizza, (or further additional pizzas,) but it is economical to divide a standard pizza up into slightly smaller portions then usual. While more slices doesn't mean more food, it does mean more portions, which in turn means more people can be fed from the same pizza. Theoretically, it should be possible to cut thinner slices that aren't squares, but these are supposedly more difficult to hold/eat and potentially will make more of a mess then square slices.

Personally, I don't want to see a pizza cut into squares unless it's a type of pizza that's intended to be cut into squares, but I do understand why this request is made.

I work at papa johns as a deliver driver, it can get pretty boring so when something silly comes up like this, we all love to do it.

I think the last one I got was "refer to me as Nighthawk" I had like a 10 min conversation with the guy only calling him nighthawk... I think another time someone wanted a dragon drawn on the box, I drew TROGDOR THE BURNiNATOR on it for the lulz.

The only pizza that should be cut into squares is thin crust.

I don't know about that, but usually silician pizza seems to always be a square shaped pizza, & thus cut into squares, & I have no idea why.

Rockies Fan.

When I registered for Papajohns.com there was a field marked "Driver Instructions" not knowing what to put I typed "Draw a Pirate on the box!" and it finally paid off!

post-1-0-47359900-1316724741_thumb.jpg

Also, the 'driver instructions" are there in case you live in an odd place thats hard to find. Something like "the"the house in back" or "go down the right ally to 1st gate" or if you live in a tree house and need to lower a rope or things like that ;) It just makes it easier for the friver to find you and complete the transaction and get on to his next business etc. You don't have to put anything in there if it's an easy address to find, but drawing instructions are fun to ;)