LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wtf.....

ldatsea

So I am sitting in the stall in the public toilet and i notice this guy starring at me trough the crack in the door with his head tilted to the side...then he quickly turns around to the urinal and seems to start using it when someone else comes in the restroom he bolts into the stall next to mine....now there are like 15 empty stalls in the bathroom and I am sitting there thinking WTF is this guy doing.... when the the other person leaves the guy leaves the stall and goes back to the urinal and looks at me again thats where I say" WTF are you looking at?" than the guy bolts out of the restroom.... Now i am wondering did he see my diaper or what... very creepy encounter.... i quickly finish up and leave to see where the guy went but he must have bolted because he was GONE.. I always hated Public restrooms but now this is too much.

Can you say "perv"?

So I am sitting in the stall in the public toilet and i notice this guy starring at me trough the crack in the door with his head tilted to the side...then he quickly turns around to the urinal and seems to start using it when someone else comes in the restroom he bolts into the stall next to mine....now there are like 15 empty stalls in the bathroom and I am sitting there thinking WTF is this guy doing.... when the the other person leaves the guy leaves the stall and goes back to the urinal and looks at me again thats where I say" WTF are you looking at?" than the guy bolts out of the restroom.... Now i am wondering did he see my diaper or what... very creepy encounter.... i quickly finish up and leave to see where the guy went but he must have bolted because he was GONE.. I always hated Public restrooms but now this is too much.

That to me is pathetically sad for anyone, but especially for you considering that you need them! People are just flat-out stupid & annoying sometimes.

Rockies Fan.

• 3 weeks later...

According to my book, this is one of those times it's alright to threaten the other person's life... And I doubt anything would come of that, because there are probly laws against peeping though what's supposed to be a privacy barrier...

Certainly a violation of the laws of decency!

How could he have seen your diaper until he peeked in through the crack the first time? Was the crack so wide that he could have inadvertantly seen the diaper and then gotten nosey? I doubt it. Sounds like the guy was definitely peeking. Had he seen you go into the bathroom and follow you or was he in there when you got there? Either of those scenarios is scary.

This guy definitely has a problem! How much physical danger you were in can only be a guess. This voyeurism would take a toll on anyone, though.

I wonder if it might not be a good idea to report this to the police or whatever authority there might be (mall security if in a mall, etc) just so they are aware of this activity. Even if he means no harm and is 'just' looking, he ought to be stopped.